>BST - MoreThanYouCanAffordEdition<

>BST - MoreThanYouCanAffordEdition

Is that minmay?

It probably cost $100 on eBay.

Like always. This shit really doesn't look good and considering you are constantly posting pictures of that classless shit on here I am under the impression even you yourself are having a hard time justifying it.

OP here.

Just to add, if you still live with your mommy at home, like a failed loser, then please leave this thread immediately. Your "rig", that your mommy paid for, is not wanter here!!

Can not even afford budget big-tower CASE
:^)

>tfw stuck with a shitty corner desk because of assigned dorm furniture

that is not even from real wood you faggot
friend bought it it is plastic with 'wooden style finish

>20$
>Real wood
Kek. Still useable, and not a total waste of money

Real wood or not, who cares? It's a headphone stand

poorfags

Why do you need to show this every time? Please show us your custom watercooled dual-xeon 3way Titan X system.

>wanter

What they fuck is wrong with your scrawny, crooked legs?

>aha im so fukin rich i can buy a $20 headset stand

>1500$ on a blanket
Why?

I want a 1070 now, but the ACX 3.0 version isn't even listed yet. The recent price drop of the G1 and some other custom versions gave me hope that I get one below 450 €.

Now that's clean looking

It doesn't even get used. Its just an ornament. Thats how you know he isn't actually rich. Real rich people are much smarter with their money.

First time posting. I just moved so not everything is set up. Taking suggestions.

>beautiful day outside
>he wastes time on Chin instead

Oy vey.

Nothing, its a reflection, my legs are totally normal. I'm going to take another pic soon as someone says this every time.
Because it is probably not even his. Requesting timestamp on that now.

Also, he won't answer if you ask for timestamp or other pics, hes a faker. Ask him and see he won't reply.

HH? $1500 on a Nazi blanket?

rate guys

W-who took t-the picture??

Then stop posting your shit station. Your mommies rig isn't wanted here

>payed $1500
>not worth $1500

>No rain
>No thunderstorm
>Beautiful day
This is a beautiful day.

Obv his mom while b-bringing p-pizza rolls.

his girlfriend

Roast me fellow meme lords.

>loot crate subscriber

I need not say more

Atleast I can afford to put paintings on my wall

knowing that im a loot crate sub just by the items you can see. need i say more?

Have you tried not using a chair like that?

Gr8 b8 m8

Where did you pick up this monitor? I was looking for it online but couldn't find it available in white because I'm retarded.

I don't even know where to begin

the 2 chairs in the room add up to like 6000$

The picture speaks for itself.

replica eames lol

I feel dumb, for a second I just thought that was a super tiny chair.

The company I work for is switching offices in two weeks and throwing out all their old chairs so I thought I'd snag one the day before we move. I'm using a kitchen chair till then.

well played my friend

flash makes everything look terrible

posting

MKBHD?

How those speakers working out for you?

looking terrible makes everything look terrible.

captcha: 404

How do you guys even afford these sick setups. I have a job right now making $21/h but I still can't get myself to spend money on any of these things, and I don't spend money on other stuff either. Am I just a Jew?

Kike thinks 21/hr is good money.

Poorfag edition.

Well, it's my first internship

r8 my comfy in-bed battlestation

Mrs poorfag edition.

fuck this guy save up money man. that's all you gatta do. and don't buy all at once.

Good. Ignore that faggot babby. His mother buys all of his shit because she wants to outdo his father after the divorce.

wow you read me like a book user. how do i be more like you?

>21$/h
There's your problem. Just save your money don't waste it on meme stations

>posts more faggotory
Not surprising

I'm glad that he has a nice relationship with his mother.

It's even worse, since I'm in Canuckistan.

8/10 beddlestation user.

Neat.
Could be better with wires.
Crab man still needs to work on snipping those wires.
Clean up.
cool pull out thing.

These are 10 outta 10 pure inspirations.

I just replaced my side table with two media shelves for all of my movies, so that makes for several black pieces of furniture, plus my speakers, monitors, keyboard, mouse, mousepad, amp/DAC, computer case, and headphone stand. The desk looks horribly out of place now.

I'm looking at a 24"x78" desk from IKEA, only problem is they don't have it in black. My current desk is 30"x60", which is too deep by a few inches and not wide enough, so I know that size is literally perfect. Since they don't have it in true black and I already have white trim, I'll be grabbing it in white. Hoping it won't looks shitty and out of place.

turn on some lights

Lights are a waste man.
>It wont show dank colors if I dont take it at night
Thats where I am at.

What did he mean by this, g ?

With my desk job, I make about $20.30 an hour once you factor in food reimbursements each week. That's a salary of $42,250. I don't have a GED, diploma, or college degree. I'm 25, supporting a wife and a kid.

We might not live with grandeur, but I have over 700 games on Steam, a battlestation that looks like some of the nicer ones here, and my kid has loads of toys and shit he loves.

Don't spend like a retard and $21 an hour will give you pretty much anything you need and want in most areas, at least in the states. You won't be able to live in San Francisco of course, but any reasonable neighborhood and you're fine, even more so if you're single.

This being a fucking internship for you, you've got big things ahead of you, you lucky bastard.

I haven't posted my retro battlestation in a long time (2014, I think). I've made a lot of improvements since then.

Amiga 1200 - WB3.1 (bottom)
Apple //c (left)
Dell Dimension XPS D266 - Windows 98 (center)
iMac G3 - OS 9.2.2/OSX 10.3.9 (right)

How does it look lads? Everything works but I still have a few finishing touches to do

This is stock. I'm planning to put this in a white H440

what case is this?

That glass desk and them wires are terrible.
Could be better organized.
Pretty neat retro station.

>msi

u fucked up

JESUS CHRIST KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE !!!

oh god

autism.jpg

Kind of early.

2010 represent my fellows

well, its never to early to KYS.

What it looks like in the day.

"The Americans"

Holy shit why is your switch so big

>no revolvers
found the homo

So which night club are you going to hit up?

VapeNation

Beggars cant be choosers. I just wish it was a gig switch all over instead of a few ports. It helps for working on laptops and stuff since I can just plug and unplug easy.

Like your desk - looking for a new one - where did you get it? I'm assuming that's solid wood and not corn flakes + glue + veneer?

there are literally two right in the image

I'm torn between the aeron and the embody. Which one is the comfiest?

What does that do?

Raises and lowers the desk