inb4 botnet

>razer icon
why

foobar2000

it's bluray player drivers so you can play blurays in MPC-HC called anydvd

it's actually the most light weight thing to do it too

[spoiler]plus im a closet furfag so fuck it[/spoiler]

cause i own their shit and i like managing multiple game profiles

Why don't you guys just hide/remove what you don't need?

is the feather an adobe program? what about the 4 orange squares?

Looks like some firewall shit

Feather is Lightshot and the earth behind the wall is tinywall.

>using WiFi

Faggot

>he uses hexchat
respect lost

Well it is technically bloat in some respects but, with today's fast storage because of SSDs those things loading during the boot process makes it not nearly what it was in the past. Trying to load 10+ background apps on even the fastest 7200 rpm hard drive can still take quite a bit of time.

With an SSD, even a moderately performing one, the boot time barely gets touched by multiple apps loading simultaneously in such a manner.

I still keep mine pretty lean at boot, I have no background processes that will have an icon in the Tray at all except MSE.

Available updates, f.lux, Deluge, Hamachi, Steam, Virtual Machine, VNC server, Foobar, Autohotkey script, Autohotkey alarm clock, Wifi, Volume

spot the gaymer

How do you like Tinywall? I've been considering it, because the Windows Firewall is a pain in the ass to manage, really. How annoying was it to set up?

XP layff

It's just a frontend for the Windows Firewall, isn't it? Are there any better alternatives?

it's probably useless I imagine like most edge system firewalls.

especially since your home computer is likely NAT'd anyhow.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what is that stupid hexagon cross?

hexchat

>especially since your home computer is likely NAT'd anyhow
It's summer again, isn't it?
Of course I'm behind a router, of course it's using NAT, but I still want to control which applications are allowed to talk with the internet, and which aren't.
You sound like someone who has disabled his windows firewall because your router has one built-in, why double-dip, right?

What the fuck is this shit? I thought Sup Forums was anti-botnet, fucking lying cucks.

>Sup Forums is one person

It is bloatware.

>but I still want to control which applications are allowed to talk with the internet, and which aren't.

why?

Are you even allowed to be on the PC? Are your parents not home?

I'm still not following you here senpai.

how about you get that dick out of your mouth and actually defend your retarded opinion.

unlike you I don't actually run binaries that I feel will pose a risk to my data and general computing well-being if they had net access so....

Here you go OP

Dude
Update the driver of your graphics card ASAP

I don't like the linux meme. This is my work laptop.

Doesn't look too bad if i dare say so myself.

>Oculus
>Spotify
>Razer
>Fraps
>MSI afterburner

gamer kid xDDDD

no really

You definitely own their 'shit' user

It's the SlySoft logo, probably AnyDVD.

>language button
BLOAT BLOAT BLOAT

>>taskbar
>BLOAT BLOAT BLOAT
(;

nigger where the fuck are you getting oculus and fraps from

Except the taskbar is useful

Well, so is the language switcher.

#Scrub

what os is that? and what de?

Hey fa/g/ots, How is f.lux? Tried it way back and never ended up reinstalling it, how has it changed?

roast me, familia

It basically sets itself up, but it can be annoying since it blocks a lot of sites. I mostly have it for some microsoft stuff like blocking updates etc... I use peerblock to block all microsoft IPs

>AVG
>the fucking language bar

mate, have a word with yourself.

What monitor is that?

It hasn't really changed at all desu. It still does the same thing, they just added some extra stuff like hotkeys to disable it temporarily, dim the screen and a 'movie mode'. Apart from that it's the exact same thing you've already tried.

Perfect, might just reinstall.

I think the second one is oculus. Wait how does he know that? The last one is fraps.

I know, I know... too much bloat.

the second one is discord and the last one is rivatuner

Not the same person, and I do the same thing as you (disabling firewall), but using it as an interface to enforce networking rules for local executables sounds like a valid reason to use it to me. Nowadays so many programs are "hardcoded" to connect to the internet for retarded reasons, though why anyone would use Windows for anything but games is beyond me.

Not OP, but I rent my home so I can't drill a hole in the wall to pull an ethernet cable to my stationary. Nor can I pull one through the door and leave it open, or move the stationary, because reasons.

cancer

Come at me.

get amphetamine to replace caffeine (it's in the app store)

I'd have a skype symbol too, but I have no one to talk to.

Source on wallpaper?

>trays

>what is a powerline adapter

here's mine :3

>tixati
my man

what?

you retards make me sick. background tasks...

don't you spend all day fixing computers that look like this?

>multiple game profiles
??????

>WiFi

kys

tl;dr not even in the niches people use linux
How sad..