Why are multimonitor arms so damn expensive Sup Forums? This one if $765 fucking dollars

Why are multimonitor arms so damn expensive Sup Forums? This one if $765 fucking dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehumansolution.com/uplift-dual-monitor-arm.html?gdftrk=gdfV2929_a_7c132_a_7c5187_a_7cUPL021&gclid=CNeI0NPEs80CFQERaQodHHQF7Q
duronic.com/categories/Office/Desk-Mounts/
monoprice.com/product?p_id=7564
amazon.com/WALI-Standing-Adjustable-Capacity-Optional/dp/B018MU3SAS
amazon.com/WALI-Monitor-Adjustable-Capacity-Optional/dp/B018MSDG84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just make one yourself, work for me

Build one yourself then faggot.

Just get two arms, user

Hire someone to hold it up for you

I don't want some ugly nigger rigged shit

>work for me
How stupid do you really think we are you insesitive prick, you?

>being a nigger

You know who to blame user

kek, you're right
At least it free, fag

I got a six-monitor stand from ergotech for under $400

Multi-monitor arms suck, just get two single monitor arms.

>tfw no cat

Multimonitors suck, just get a 4K HDTV.

Nice setup, but your taste is awful.

You even picked the wrong OS.

thehumansolution.com/uplift-dual-monitor-arm.html?gdftrk=gdfV2929_a_7c132_a_7c5187_a_7cUPL021&gclid=CNeI0NPEs80CFQERaQodHHQF7Q

5 seconds. Seriously.

How's your first day on Sup Forums?

TVs are big but the standards for the panels are often loose. I have a (regular 1080) HDTV next to me, and it has several dead pixels. Of my six computer monitors (four of which are 1920x1080) all are, as far as I can see, free of dead or stuck pixels.

So go buy a used one and ask to inspect it before buying. If it lasts that long with no issue it'll probably stay that way.

My $300 1080p 40" from 2012 still works perfectly.

But you can't multi-tasking, which is you must minimize and maximize your shit all the time

Your mouse has no centered equilibrium.

Enjoy your imbalance.

>minimize and maximize
>on a 4k 50" screen

Retard detected.

Does this involve expensive tools I have to purchase to create some makeshift bullshit

It's a free market so someone else who is specialized for the job can do it for you

Why are you so fucking edgy? I didn't even insult until you acting like a bitch

Neck pain is far more likely using some shitty multimonitor setup. I've tried both. Never going back to multimonitor garbage ever again.

How's your first day on the internet?

Look at that 2 monitor setup behide your big ass TV, it's more productive

>literally cheaper

>what is splitting your screen into 4 separated FHDs, the post

this, its fucking annoying to drag everything the entire time

duronic.com/categories/Office/Desk-Mounts/

I'd been pissed as well at the price for ages then came across these on amazon. I opted for a double armed single monitor one with the ambition to buy another one for my secondary monitor. By the looks of this website you can buy each component separately which I didn't know before.

Can't attest to the multimonitor ones, but the single monitor one I got works as well as any $999 Gold Plated MONSTER Mount would

p.s. the one I went with was the DM451X3, another great thing i forgot is you can swivel to portrait so easily.

the spring/gas powered ones are more expensive but I imagine they are silky smooth to maneuver into the best viewing angle for your animes

And that's why they cost $765 you fucking consumerist faggot

Jesus that computer is teetering on the edge

monoprice.com/product?p_id=7564

buy this one:
amazon.com/WALI-Standing-Adjustable-Capacity-Optional/dp/B018MU3SAS
or this one if mommy won't let you drill a hole:
amazon.com/WALI-Monitor-Adjustable-Capacity-Optional/dp/B018MSDG84

>not just buying ergotech arms for 125

look it's sturdy as fuck I have one. The foot plate comes off and you screw it into your desk through the wire well, literally no excuse to buy anything more expensive

You could use 2 arms. Monitor arms can be as cheap as $25.

For any cheapos looking to buy an arm, I just got the Tyke monitor dual arm for like $40 and it's pretty fucking heavy and sturdy.
Just make sure to tighten everything down

I got an Ergotron DS100 Quad-Monitor Desk Stand priced right now at $338.92 on Amazon. I sure did not pay that much. Maybe it was on offer back then.