Building a PC

I dont have much idea, can someone say if this is a good configuration?

What you gonna use it for?
Also you fucking rich?

Why are you getting only one 1080? Are you poor or something, user?

> GTX 1080
> RMi series
> 800 Watt
> Sound card

fuck off nigger

Get a NH-D15 instead of the water cooling. You don't want to put up with pump noise.
And consider a Fractal Design Define R4 or R5 for the case. The S340 apparently has little to no sound deadening.

The rest will work. I would personally go with an i5, 1070, CM 212 EVO, and something like a XFX 550W PSU because price/performance means more to me, but if you've got the money and want the extra performance, go for the i7/1080.

>> 55152589
No im not rich, its for me and my other two roommates, i only want it for gaming, but the other two guy are studying one architecture and the other aerospace engineering, so they will also use it for saving time when using CATIA or autoCAD or rendering shit.

Try this case

>> 55152716
Thanks i will look nh-d15 and the fractal case, and also keeping in mind that my roommates will also use it for their engineering programs an i5 will also perform good. And also can you help with a good price/quality config?

you share a room with 2 other people yet want to get this setup?
and you gonna share a PC?
wtf user

That sounds like a shitty situation waiting to happen.

If that's the case, I'd get a seperate SSD just for you and leave them with their own SSDs for their windows installs. At least that way they can't muck up your OS.

As for the build itself: lose the sound card, you can safely step down on the PSU as well (although I'm not sure how low, maybe even 600W?), water cooling will also not really get you much benefit, but I understand the epeen allure of it so that one is up to you. Otherwise, killer system.

Good build and pretty much this

I have the Fractal Define S. It looks good, but the airflow is sub par. Don't believe the memes.

Do you have room for 2 PCs? If so, get 2 PCs.
You can get two i5 6600k/RX 480 (when they release) builds with CM 212 EVO, reasonable PSUs (Corsair CX500, XFX 550, or some Antec or EVGA), and SATA 850 EVO's for the price you're spending on that one.

>> 55153082
Sorry im from Spain and my english its not the best, we live in a rented flat so we have space for two pc's, we will consider that idea.

>> 55153083
Thanks!, thats a good idea i will consider it.

Anyone can give a second opinion on this? +GTX 1070 (most likely the EVGA with their cooling).

It's in krautspeak but should be clear to understand..

Was thinking about getting the ASUS gaming pro board instead as it has toslink and generally some fancy audio chip (at least as advertised).. but not sure if it is worth the extra bucks.

>mindfactory
>2016
I strongly urge you to check Amazon first, mindfactory's pricing and shipping is ridiculous sometimes.

I checked on geizhals before, and it looked like they always had one of the best prices. will check amazon etc. again though.

Their shipping is free after 12am as I remember - or is that not actual anymore?

I honestly don't know, haven't ordered from them in two years because amazon was cheaper every single time.

>building a pc
>reddit gaymer consumer parts

see
Summer has arrived

Just checked, buying directly from amazon would be 795€.

You got there like 2k€ worth hardware and you going to share it? Do those guys really need 1080 for rendering? They are students not proffessionals. Better wait until zen, prices will drop and you will be able to build a gaming pc with very good performance for the 1080 price.. and buy one for yourself only, you will save a lot of trouble.

>> 55154029
Starting to think that is a shitty idea to share a pc with my flatmates, we are looking for different things, i wont have as much but it will be a mess if we share it. Any recommendations for a good configuration for 700-900 euros?

tray or boxed? tray just wrapped in plastic kind of worries me.

Get it, it has a Intel nic. The MSI has a dogshit-tier "Killer" nic.

the msi has an intel l219-v controller.. how is it dogshit?

no it does not.