Yo Sup Forums building a house right now how can I make this the smartest home possible?

Yo Sup Forums building a house right now how can I make this the smartest home possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

monolithic.org/
earthblockinternational.com/
twitter.com/internetofshit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By not being in it.

start with a monolithic dome home (reinforced concrete dome)
monolithic.org/

or earthblocks
earthblockinternational.com/

maybe a amalgam of the two?

maybe some kind of faraday cage weave on the exterior walls?

/thread

cat 7

The cage idea is sound imo. Wonder how cheap and easy it is as a retrofit.

Bazinga

I've done a lot of research on this.
Shipping containers (preferably used, which = more environmentally friendly) make for perfect building blocks for a home. Using shipping containers allows you to customize to your hearts content, the shape, square footage, more easily shipped to where you want the home to be built, etc etc.
It allows you to build an incredibly efficient home with regard to heating and cooling. Using modern day premium insulation (which 99% of current homes lack completely) allows you increase efficiency by significant margins.
Easily allows you to attach solar panels, geothermal, whatever.
There are plenty of premade shipping container homes and I actually just yesterday went and saw one in the flesh. It was very sleek modern design, absolutely beautiful. Small but completely functional. Loved it. Bit expensive in my opinion. The great thing about using shipping containers though is that it makes it incredibly easy to have done professionally and not bought premade. Lower the square footage the cheaper it's going to be to finish. People really don't need massive houses anyway.

Using this can I make a modular home that I can rearrange when I want

Just build a normal house, the smart meme is just part of the Jewish botnet.

Its not good. If yoy have a lot of moneh maybe, but this economical idea is horse shit. The reinforcing of them, and the price of them is also shit. Cheap containers are cheap for a reason.

Kind of, but not really. An actual home, you may need to follow building codes ie still have a foundation. Also rearranging things you need to consider wiring, piping, etc. It's not really practical to build a lego-esque home you just put together differently every now and again.
Uh no, unless you're doing some crazy muh art build you do not need to "reinforce" them. Certainly putting in drywall and insulation is a must. I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about you uneducated ignorant little shit.
You do realize shipping containers withstand a shit tonne of weight while they're stacked on cargo ships right? Moron.

meme

Kek

>for 90$ an hour il tell you about my compressed shit and dirt blocks with a stupid name, just send it to my paypal goym.

Do everything mentioned on this twitter:

twitter.com/internetofshit

Wreqt

go to diy and prepared to be rek'd on the realization of shipping containers for a house.

Engineer here, I put my Willy in ur butthole and u like it. Faggot.

fpbp

Architect here, shipping containers are by this point a stale meme and a shit building material

#rekt

Install gentoo

OP
BTFO
RIGHT AWAY
IN HIS OWN THREAD

What do they ship shipping container in?

Buy one of those fridges with a built in computer.

Shit, you got rekt boi.

Kek

Hell yeah bro I saw that MTV Cribs episode too, shipping containers FTW

Op got destroyed on the first post, kek

wow haha you sure got him holy fucking shit he'll probably never come on Sup Forums again I mean Jesus Christ he was btfo I mean that was just insane