A PESKY HACKER HAS CONTROL OF MY LIFE

I ask for help here because EVERY SINGLE INSTRUCTION TO DISINFECT MY SYSTEM FOUND ON GOOGLE has been useless, utterly useless.

Summary of my situation
1. A hacker wrote "happiness" at the end of my Google document.
2. I have the 2-step verification turned on, and there was no unusual device in Recent Devices in Google My Account.
3. I suspected a Trojan (RAT) infection. Ran 5 antiviruses (Avast, Comodo, Panda, Avira, Malwarebytes.
4. Comodo found 2 Trojans. Removed them.
5. Reset my router, installed new firmware, and set 16-digit password including numbers, letters, and special characters for both the admin account and router password.
6. Yet the hacker again wrote "tranquility" at the end of my Google document and changed the background color to green.
7. Freaked out, ran the antiviruses. They found nothing.
8. When I deleted Kaspersky Scan, it redirected me to a webpage to install TDSSkiller. A file was downloaded onto my computer.
9. Avira thought it's a Trojan. Removed it.
10. Scanned the entire system with antiviruses and also in safe mode. Reset the router and installed new firmware again.
11. It happened again today.

What hole am I missing?
Could it be the DNS hacking? Will switching to Google Public DNS help me?

PLEASE HELP ME Sup Forums
i need to write a novel in 2 weeks and i can't write it at ease with this bastard snooping on everything i do on this computer (network)

i am not a tech-savvy person as my every word screams pls help

halp i know this board is not for tech support but you are my last resort
also maybe this thread will bring about a bit of discussion

thanks for reading

Other urls found in this thread:

pierrekim.github.io/blog/2015-07-01-poc-with-RCE-against-127-iptime-router-models.html
pastebin.com/idtwFgsB
pastebin.com/VViw5E8u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Takeout
script.google.com/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymizing_yourself#DNS
privacytools.io/#dns
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Security#Against_hackers.2C_viruses.2C_malware_and_phishing
enisa.europa.eu/publications/privacy-tools-for-the-general-public/at_download/fullReport
ubuntustudio.org/tour/publishing/
techrepublic.com/blog/smb-technologist/connect-libreoffice-with-your-google-docs-account-by-using-ooo2gd/
pierrekim.github.io/advisories/2015-iptime-0x00-PoC-firmware.pre.9.52-current.process.html
pierrekim.github.io/advisories/2015-iptime-0x00-PoC-firmware.9.52-current.process.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

>2. I have the 2-step verification turned on, and there was no unusual device in Recent Devices in Google My Account.
2. I have the 2-step verification turned on (they send me an SMS every time someone tries to sign in. No SMSs so far), and there was no unusual device in Recent Devices in Google My Account. So he does not have control of my Google account. He did this on my computer.
fix

did you check your phone?

Damn if this was real this would be a fun case to solve, but I'm guessing you're just an attention whore P.O.S.

start from scratch and reinstall windows.

unlikely to have infection down to firmware

Next time stop installing every shit you find, including all these antiviruses. Keep browser up to date and use commonSense2016.

Android. Not rooted. Avast Mobile running. No unsual SMS asking me to grant permission to sign into Google.
no it is real the deadline is august 8th and i need to finish it before it because i also have college admission things to prepare for.
Why do you think i am an attention whore?
Why would someone go through all this hassle to whore for attention?
do you not feel my pain and anxiety?

>found trojans
>HERE, LET ME ADJUST MY ROUTER!

Format and reinstall, fucknut.

Easy way to fix:

Backup important documents, reinstall windows.

>Android
what version and what phone

latest stock android nexus 6p
what if this happens again after i reinstall windows?
what route can the hacker use to manage such a feat?

backup documents and files to external hard drive, remove windows, delete google acc, install any linux distro.

alright, what about your router

by targeting various attack vectors.

for example

- User voluntarily installing shit.
- User running code that listens to outside network, which happens to have vulnerabilities. Typically web browsers or out of date OS services. Browser plugins.
- User opening files/data streams with programs that have vulnerabilities.

iptime N1 Plus
i don't know if anyone uses this outside Korea

>> meanwhile wearing a tin foil hat

>iptime N1 Plus
interesting

pierrekim.github.io/blog/2015-07-01-poc-with-RCE-against-127-iptime-router-models.html

hmmmmmmm

maybe he has your google email pw

kek

>- User voluntarily installing shit.
i am sure i am subject to this. i am not my mom. i am not tech-savvy, not tech-blind
>- User running code that listens to outside network, which happens to have vulnerabilities. Typically web browsers or out of date OS services. Browser plugins.
i am using up-to-date Chrome with only avast internet security extension added, so i think this is not the case.
>- User opening files/data streams with programs that have vulnerabilities.
Comodo Cloud Antivirus runs any suspicious program in sandbox... it even put Panda Free Antivirus in sandbox.

>by targeting various attack vectors.
Will using Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8) mitigate some of these attacks?

>Wincuck
>Thinking antivirus can save him
Checks out. Now pay the fuck up like the true cuckold you are

Just install gentoo

in b4 all his google documents are shared publicly and open for collaborative editing by anyone

run
pastebin.com/idtwFgsB
or
pastebin.com/VViw5E8u
and post results

Install Gentoo

>maybe he has your google email pw
>I have the 2-step verification turned on (they send me an SMS every time someone tries to sign in. No SMSs so far), and there was no unusual device in Recent Devices in Google My Account. So he does not have control of my Google account.
I know Linux is infinitely superior to Windows when it comes to security, but as stupid as it gets, i need to play Overwatch and Wine does not run it and will not run it anytime soon because the game uses Direct X 11. So i'm stuck with windows... i would definitely install Ubuntu right away if i could

Hi

I have your google account. Check your drive

Backup important documents, reinstall Windows.

>Will using Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8) mitigate some of these attacks?
Kek

>Google Drive
>Windows
>Android

1. BACKUP
2. FORMAT
3. REINSTALL

Hmm

Time to Install Gentoo!

I presume you meant to type
>i am sure i am not subject to this

I doubt that. You are running multiple free antivirus software on your machine already. This is a clear sign of incompetence in that regard.

>Comodo Cloud Antivirus runs any suspicious program in sandbox

I'm sure your antiviruses do what they can. What I was talking about is your trusted applications having vulnerabilities that are exploited by the manufactured data being operated on by the trusted application in question. Yes, antiviruses can also try scan files for these, but not how you explained it.

>Will...

I don't think you know what DNS does.

Dont do this op it creates mustard gas

>I know Linux is infinitely superior to Windows when it comes to security, but as stupid as it gets, i need to play Overwatch and Wine does not run it and will not run it anytime soon because the game uses Direct X 11. So i'm stuck with windows... i would definitely install Ubuntu right away if i could
>I have the 2-step verification turned on (they send me an SMS every time someone tries to sign in. No SMSs so far), and there was no unusual device in Recent Devices in Google My Account. So he does not have control of my Google account.
Do not laugh. I speak 4 languages. I do not laugh at you for being an monolingual American. Some people are just not born tech-savvy and they are good at something else. Instead, please explain why my inquiry is stupid and made you laugh so that you can be helpful. Thank you.

You should indeed install Gentoo.

this retard clearly has a router backdoor and he isn't aware of it

kys

how do i run it? they look safe. i want to try them.
what do they do?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as a hacker, is in fact, a cracker, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, security cracker.

>What hole am I missing?
You're using Windows, welcome to the pain in the ass for security professionals. Just go to and go Linux
BTW consider your Google account compromised. You MUST start over user. Luckily there's en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Takeout to do that with ease, but still, DO consider the possibility that some file could be compromised too. Just like in M$ Office, Google Docs is not inmune to malware macros. Check in script.google.com/ and see if you have something there, unless you code, you won't, so if something shows up there it's not your authorship. Post the content of the scripts here, and delete it afterwards.

>Could it be the DNS hacking? Will switching to Google Public DNS help me?
Maybe but it doesn't seem like DNS hijacking, it probably is a Trojan. And no, switching to a botnet isn't the solution. Still here's some info if you want to do something about it:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymizing_yourself#DNS
privacytools.io/#dns

Mandatory reading for you:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Security#Against_hackers.2C_viruses.2C_malware_and_phishing
enisa.europa.eu/publications/privacy-tools-for-the-general-public/at_download/fullReport

Also if you're a writer and you only use GDocs, then you might as well use it on Linux.
Try ubuntu studio
ubuntustudio.org/tour/publishing/
LibreOffice has a nice way to connect your work to GoogleDocs here techrepublic.com/blog/smb-technologist/connect-libreoffice-with-your-google-docs-account-by-using-ooo2gd/
But reffer to

1. Hardwipe HDD
2. Install gentoo
3. Stop using cloudshit, work locally
4. New email+local client

read pierrekim.github.io/blog/2015-07-01-poc-with-RCE-against-127-iptime-router-models.html
formatting won't do jackshit if your router is compromised

install gentoo

how do i run it? i want to check if they have router backdoor

if they have it, they can still snoop on me even if I install Gentoo, correct?

how to i close router backdoors?

i really want to check. pls give me instructions

>Classic scenario where "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" ideology fails

user, I'm guessing you are got MITM'd really bad.
>How?
Any of these:
-Your wireless network got tapped
-Someone planted a (new) keylogger onto your device(s)
-Your gf/friend gave your details away
-You logged into an unsecure public WiFi

>What you can do?
All of these:
-Disable autorun on your windows PC
-Manually copy all your data and store it into a flash drive. Convert doc to docx or odt (Change formatting)
-Disconnect completely, deprecate your google account, change your ISP and reset your router.
-Re install your Operating system.

Remember, the mitm has all your info already. Create your new accounts with unique details. Don't use your old phone or email number. Create your new facebook/twitter account. Optionally get a new number.

[ctd.]

Analyse your data traffic to check for network tapping.
Always keep a mirror backup of your data. Create your own cloud storage if you are really serious.
Lastly, only visit trusted websites

Reminder that there are malwares can exploit your host file system. Bidirectional file and clipboard sharing should be handled with caution.

>Protip:
You cannot "download" or "install" security

how do i disinfect my router?
i think this is the likely culprit

pierrekim.github.io/advisories/2015-iptime-0x00-PoC-firmware.pre.9.52-current.process.html

pierrekim.github.io/advisories/2015-iptime-0x00-PoC-firmware.9.52-current.process.html

post results

pretty sure that this is a troll thread anyway

Set the Google doc to private

Finally follow this pasta:
I believe in security through isolation. Due to the current state of technology you cannot avoid using dangerous closed source software and habits. However It's upto you how seriously you are going to take your security.
Although Privacy and Security are correlated, are completely different priority. Sometimes you actually want your privacy to be breached to a certain extent to be secure from malicious attackers.
Here are my security advices:

Install GNU/Linux. Have MAC or RBAC enabled. Don't log in as a root.
Only install the softwares from your distro's secure repo
Use the Grsec kernel with PaX patches.
Use uBlock origin. HTTPS everywhere, Disconnect and Decentraleyes.
Use a Secure DNS.
Never keep yourself logged into anything.
If you want to compromise your privacy, enable two phase log in, However please do not link your email IDs as "referential IDs". Just make sure one email ID does not trace back to the other one you got.
Use a password manager. Best way is to maintain own encrypted spreadsheet.
Never use flash.
Install and keep firewall enabled at startup.
Keep bluetooth and printer service disabled by default.
Never give your windows VM any network access.
Do not bank or shop online unless you really have to. NEVER INSTALL YOUR BANK'S APP IN YOUR PHONE.
Randomly change all your 16 digit passwords. Use your spreadsheet to keep track of it.

Bye, OP. Good luck

>I do not laugh at you for being an monolingual American
That's a very cute assumption.

do i just have to copypaste it into my address bar?
i get

400 Bad Request

Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

>pretty sure that this is a troll thread anyway
no it really is not

Stop trying to get to the bottom of this. We don't know shit. There are only consunerist whores and weeaboo ricers here. Put your novel on a USB and nuke the system from orbit. With every post you're wasting more time instead finishing whatever shit you're working on.

.... desuuu~

>implying we're you
no u

this are legit solutions

these* dumb pajeet

If the hacker has a router backdoor, can he still snoop on me even if I install Gentoo (or Ubuntu)?

How do I close a router backdoor?

thank you for all your effort to help me. i do appreciate it
i hope you go through your life well eternally

Reset your router, change your ISP. I told you this already

First of all, reformat windows.
If the problem persists do Also stop using google docs you cuck

these are troll posts
> I speak 4 languages
Speaking multiple languages doesn't make you smarter, also we're a community that values its members by their ideas represented within the content of their posts. I could be a phd and say shit or a 14 year old and say gold. Do not adhominem yourself.

>Some people are just not born tech-savvy and they are good at something else
Fuck that meme way of thinking, you're not even trying.

Also, using Linux is not really for less tech savvy person.

Well now you have the same reason as me to run Linux primarily. You can ask me anything, I will try to help

i reset it multiple times. so i guess changing isp might do the trick

is there any chance my router's firmware (or hardware) or bios could be infected? (i mean infections that are not removed by resetting it)

please forgive even if i sound extremely retarded

>we're a community that values its members by their ideas represented within the content of their posts
install gentoo

He has remote access you moron!

No, the mitm then have to retrace your new default gateway. If the router is compromised it will no longer be a problem.

What I think is either
-Your google doc was not private
-You got keylogged

Did you reformat windows?
Do that before you change your router

>Wine does not run it

What a surprise

Nothing to hide

Nothing to fear

this
/thread
fuck off pedos

underbuttered toast

Nothing to hide

Nothing to be searched for
>fixed

Disable these services:
Remote registry
Remote Access Auto Connection Manager
Remote Access Connection Manager
Remote Desktop Configuration
Remote Desktop Services
Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator
Routing and Remote Access
Your 2 step sign/av soft is worthless when he is your pc already!

Can I get your google id and password?

AV is always worthless. It's just a snake oil and Sup Forums cucks fall for it

>If you think privacy is unimportant for you because you have nothing to hide, you might as well say free speech is unimportant for you because you have nothing useful to say.
please give me your mail account access user :^)

Yea, true hackers bypass them through the system itself and they don't need trojans or keyloggers.

[email protected]
b01pucc11337

>he is in

>Well now you have the same reason as me to run Linux primarily. You can ask me anything, I will try to help
i actually tried using ubuntu a few months back.. it wasn't too hard to open a command prompt(?) and do jobs.. the only reason i quit is because i could not remove the top bar(unity) and limited video game titles for linux (even if you take into account Wine)

the reason im not installing Gentoo right now is because Wine does not and will not run in the near future Overwatch which is a popular game here. i need it to socialize

the world is imperfect and i just really hate. Bill Gates is a faggot who made an insecure system AND made it popular. faggot faggot.
also blizzard is also a bunch of faggots

>-Your google doc was not private
it was not. i am not a retard.
>-You got keylogged
5 antiviruses found nothing after the initial scan.

They need rootkits, new rootkits that are written are written to attack someone will not be in the blacklist of any antivirus' database

hurr let me access and potentially send or delete your mail
I'd consider that property
Looking through mail without the ability to fuck with it is a different story

This.

rootkit?

The real one, shitposter faggot

install ubuntu gnome, dual boot

Okay. So if I install Gentoo,

Will the hacker be unable to see/access my Google docs documents even if he has compromised my Wi-Fi network/router?

If so, I am willing to install Gentoo to be able to finish my manuscript on my laptop.

I can play Overwatch in internet cafes.

>Looking through mail
Post screenshots of every formal email you got

That is like asking to be given the authority to look through my actual mail, potentially destroy messages, or send them in my name
That is a different matter than just looking through them
Also
>having a google id and password

>it was not. i am not a retard.
Dude he is using your pc remotley so he is in your computer and doesn't even need to sign in, that's why you can see him signing in from other location YOU FUCKING MORON!
Just do this:And reset all your passes cause he probably has them all.
>They need rootkits
Not if he is using his pc remotely.

High school assignment to write a novel lol

Are you using the same password on multiple accounts? Laziness will get you every time.

Stop using google docs
If you don't want to spend time compiling your own kernel then I wouldn't install gentoo

Are you brain damaged or something? All the other posts you quoted are EXACTLY what I was taking about: nuking from orbit and starting fresh with lolinux. Those aren't solutions. Nobody has the slightest idea on how to actually fix OPs system.

Dude, Gentoo is a very hard distro to deal with. It became a meme because it's hard to install.

Start with ubuntu.

Your router is not compromised, otherwise you'd get disconnected by him/them.

>>>/fglt/

What are you hiding?

how are all of you falling for this bait?

>happiness
>tranquility

Sounds like you're dealing with one of those Buddhist hackers.

>linux
Maybe he only needs win and not lincuck+wine

>Stop using google docs
Why, moron?
outlook+office online are better(you can even edit pdfs)

reinstall your os

>Will the hacker be unable to see/access my Google docs documents even if he has compromised my Wi-Fi network/router?
Nope, but if your router is really compromised either the cracker is in some UTC+6 like ukraine sleeping right now. Check your google account access records and if they've always been from the same origin IP (your house) then you do have a trojan or rootkit shit in your PC. If not, then the attacker does have your credentials (and can potentially do other shit).

Why don't you just use LibreOffice or something offline. That's literally the best way to secure your documents, to edit them offline.

>edit pdfs
What a gigantic retard