Im trying to do a build for my older nephew...

Im trying to do a build for my older nephew, he has a budget of $ 300 USD and also woud like to be able to play generic games like CS GO , GTA , maybe COD too, etc.
I tried to make one on PCPP but its over $150 more , is their anything that i can cut down on ?
pcpartpicker.com/list/

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/user/TheRedChameleon/saved/CPpqqs
pcpartpicker.com/list/JbxwPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try asking

Buy him a used ps4

Eww god no , they will just start complaining about how gaymers now at days play the same shit over and over again.
He finnally realized that console gaming is pretty shit and wants to go PC.

Oh and heres the link to what i got
pcpartpicker.com/user/TheRedChameleon/saved/CPpqqs

Athlon x4 CPU
Cheaper shit case
Corsair CX430 PSU
Ditch the DVD drive

I don't care what you think. Your questions belong in .

>i don't care what you think. Your questions belong in >>Sup Forums
Why are you here? Are you some Sup Forums police that just shits up threads

Video game-related discussions belong in . Go there.

pcpartpicker.com/list/JbxwPs
Best i could do without being too awful

He's asking how to build a pc you dunce. That pertains to g

He wants to build a gaming system. It's .

OP just use logicalincrements.com.

PC that is used for gaming is still Sup Forums bud.

Literally just fuck off back to /reddit/ with your try-hard autistic posting.

I can also browse the web from a PS4. That doesn't make it a computer.

install gentoo on it

Is it realistic for a japanese all-female software development company to survive without cat-infighting?

No, that pertains to /wsg/

>A PS4 is not a computer
>Has an OS, ram, CPU, dedicated GPU, motherboard, etc.

What's your definition of a computer?

Now this is a question worthy of g.

It is a dedicated gaming device.

I know, right? It's known that in a western culture this feat is impossible, but in japan?

yeah, dedicated gaming computer

Hence why it belongs in along with this thread.

No, they needed a man's help to avoid their company from having to close.

just get used parts, baka

This is kinda what you might need to do unless you want something super shitty.

Since you bring up this plothole, what exactly was that thing Kentaro unplugged that lost all the data?

But he made up for it, and it was even better!

Keep the 300, tell him to come back when he has 600 or else he's not going to have a good experience. So maybe over summer when the new gpus are more widely available would be the right time to do a build.
We all know waiting sucks but wasting 300 dollars sucks even harder. Buying used parts isn't too bad. I'd buy a processor on eBay, maybe motherboard. I bought 3 HDDs off eBay in my life. One didn't work and ended up fucking my windows installation. Ended up getting a refund for it but still, be careful with HDDs.
As for the gpu, you should wait till next month to get one of the new amd cards. They boast lots of power for such a low price. The 470 or 480 is what you should get if you want solid 1080p 60 fps ultra/high settings.

This, I've never had any problems with used parts

It is harder since you have to know what you're doing. If OP has to ask, it might not be the best.

Thanks Sup Forums(well most of you guys , not including the shit stains that try to argue over pointless topics)
I will tell him to bump up the range if he wants a good performance in his PC

That scene was even funnier considering wimmin are terrible programmers and would never be able to write neither C nor Assembly.

They were wimmin simply because the MC rubbing against a men toilet seat would be a major turnoff.

>not a computer
Just go, please.

Japanese women aren't white women or sassy nigras. They function differently than women in America. Bit they still have methods attrition to use against each other.