Why doesn't Sup Forums spend their money on expensive FPGAs and expensive dev boards instead of expensive graphics...

why doesn't Sup Forums spend their money on expensive FPGAs and expensive dev boards instead of expensive graphics cards? It's a funner experience than gaming IMHO.

Because Sup Forums is infested with useless gaming manchildren.

You are trying to address a bunch of Man children what do you expect? Plus I doubt anyone here wants to learn verilog/VHDL. People on /diy/ might be more willing

>IMHO
You summed up why some people prefer graphic
cards: it’s your opinion dev boards are funnier,
and some others’ opinion is they’re not.

What would i do with an FPGA board?

Like what application would i make?

Why aren't you getting laid?

you could make an x86 architecture

because I'm not a primitive animal.

I spend my money on inexpensive FPGAs from china.

I've mentioned it a lot OP. It won't help though, they want their video games.

This
Each time I want to buy an FPGA, I stop because I can't think of any useful application.

Fuck you man, that screenshot is so painful everytime I read it.

Jesus fucking christ.

>It's a funner experience than gaming IMHO.
>funner

You wanna know what's fun? Learning English in school. Fucking retard.

Fedora post of the year

I just got a zynq board. It is pretty sweet.
It has an ARM processor and an FPGA, pretty cool.

>It's a funner experience than gaming
>funner
>IMO
That's why it's your opinion. And probably why you're so fucking illiterate.

Lisa....I'm so sorry... "?? ...lisa, I've liked you for a while now...I was always scared you didn't...
Do you wanna meet up??? I think we've got alot to talk about ;)" is the name of the movie I am just watching. I also think you should stop acting like a bitch since you are barely a 3/10. Stupid bitch

> comeback

>2016
>imageboard
>using IMHO

I can't think of many uses for it. I have some Verilog stuff so maybe I'll get one someday to test it beyond simulation but I can't see it going much further.

'funner' is a word though

'funner' is a word though

Get an Arduino or Raspberry Pie

>hurr funner isn't a word
>learn English dumbass!
>forget about the fact that the first thing they teach you is you can add -er to an adjective to make it comparitive!
>never mind the fact that any English speaker cab understand you!
>Ignore the possibility that languages change over time, especially one with no official regulatory body, like English!
>Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that there is no official list of words for English, so I'm just pulling out regurgitated info I learned in middle school 50 years ago, straight from my ass!

Why are people so proud about destroying their culture and heritage?
I bet you "axe" people questions too you faggot.

no, I literally mean that funner is in the dictionary

>you can add -er to an adjective to make it comparitive!
Fun is a noun.
It's also an adjective, but it's one of those special adjectives. You know, those adjectives that you use in certain situations but can't really use generally, like "asleep". You can say "he is asleep", but not "he is an asleep man".
"this is a fun website" seems odd. You'd rather say "this website is fun".
In the same way you wouldn't say "this website is funner than reddit", but rather "more fun", for some reason.

Autism

which one?

"However, the use of fun as an adjective is itself still often seen as informal or casual and to be avoided in formal writing, and this would apply equally to the comparative form. Merriam-Webster, however, gives fun as an adjective without comment, and states that funner and funnest are 'sometimes' used ."

you must be the funnest at parties

Because we didn't get the formal training for that shit and the return on creativity is almost nill without having gone very far with it

Shakespeare made up words and it improved the language

I have and i got better things to do