Tfw you fell for the linux meme

>tfw you fell for the linux meme
Never again family

get rekt you pleb

Why are you downloading Windows by torrent instead of directly from Microsoft?

Maybe speeds are faster by torrent for him. Really doesn't matter as long as the SHA1 MS provides matches.

>Maybe speeds are faster by torrent for her
I honestly doubt that unless she has some really twisted ISP that throttles non-torrent downloads

He's downloading the enterprise version, which is not gratis, now that I've mentioned it, the enterprise version does not really turn off the NSA "features".

enjoy your still bontnet "enterprise" faggot

Why would OP post about being a filthy software thief?

Illegal content isn't even allowed on Sup Forums. >>>/global/rules/1

Except I'm not Op.

>downloading Windows 10 via torrent
>not downloading an official Win 7 iso and installing, then using Daz loader to activate it, then getting actual official legit windows 10 from Microsoft

Where was the claim made that you were OP? Please point it out.

>not LTSB
faggot

>upgrading your windows ever
madman

LTSB is nice because there's no advertisements in your start menu

I don't get this meme, I've used pure enterprise for 2-3 years and never once saw ADs on my start menu

It's just retards spewing memes and photoshops.

Nope, a default Windows 10 install has ads for Office and Skype in the start menu.

So just retards spewing memes, got it.

>has ads for Office and Skype in the start menu
They are just 2 shortcuts to install skype and office 365 linked to the store. You can delete them with 2 clicks and never be bothered again.
Calm your tits speglord.

They're still ads in the start menu, retard.
Also the Windows Store and every program in it is cancer. LTSB doesn't include it.

>They're still ads
Whatever you say, every shortcut on your pc counts as an ad then.

>Also the Windows Store and every program in it is cancer.
Do you seriously think somebody will spy you? Relax special snowflake, you can disable all telemetry shit in any windows version.

>every shortcut on your pc counts as an ad then.
False, shortcuts on MY PC are to software I installed, not links to software someone wants me to install

Mine does that.
On a good day, downloading shit off the innanet will be about 1mb/s, while through torrenting I get the actual speeds I was promised and am paying for, and I've gotten anywhere from 5-7mb/s. However, I ONLY get good download/connection speeds when torrenting. Comcast are like angels compared to these fuckers.

Stop making such a big deal for two click you whinny bitch.

>not just downloading win7
fuck man

Does that mean you miss out on performance improvements?

nothing wrong with linux familia

These two are probably the first things most winfag normies would install anyway.

>most winfag normies
>complaining about normies
>cant even reply properly

>falling for the windows meme
literally why? Windows is literally for gaymen babbys and nothing more.

there shouldnt be ANY ads in an OS you fucking paid for.

>paying for windows

>using windows

>letting windows use you

>not letting windows use you

Bet he installed gentoo without learning the gnu song on recorder first.

share theme pls

Linux users are all toothless cider drinking fat old farts who shake their fist at the sky and argue with their own reflections in a shop window

Ok, Pajeet.

>Windows 10

I'd like to have your bandwidth, it's 3 times mine.

There really isn't anything wrong with linux from a normie perspective.

I've been running Debian for a while now, and if there is anything I can't do through the shell while running i3 I just relog into XFCE and its babby windows again.

Paid windows shill please go.
I know you decided to show that you're torrenting windows so you'd fit in with le edgy hacker (xD) crowd, but we're not buying it.

I want her delicious wet tight botnet.

(You)

uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I guess for some people it's "once a winfag always a winfag."
Enjoy the botnet.

Nor are snitches, fuck off!
Cause he's a cheap winfag who has to get wares versions because even he knows that giving money to Micro$hit is wrong.

>latency doesn't matter for udp transfers

Wow, got warned for reporting OP's illegal content (seriously mods, piracy is illegal)

I won't complain any more about this so don't ban me or something