Mfw nvidia tears in 10 days

>mfw nvidia tears in 10 days

Seems like it was just last year he was arrested for putting a digital clock in a pencil box.

I feel like the main contributors to these AMD vs. Intel and Nvidia vs. AMD threads are poorfags that feel like they have the best hardware if they shill for it. People with good shit would actually be doing something productive or otherwise entertaining with it.

mfw poo covered streets everyday

No, it's lower-middle class people. People like to show off their possessions, but the pc shills can only afford ~$1500 possessions

I want 3dfx to rise from the grave and make a Voodoo 6 to BTFO the competition...

(Yes, I know NVIDIA bought them out, but a man can still dream...)

Shit will be glorious when OC'ed 480's BTFO 1070 and CF 480's BTFO 1080

>480s
>1070
>1080

Are those the degrees in Fahrenheit at which those graphic cards will be running?

top kek

lol'd

>CF 480's BTFO 1080
This is how you can identify shills. They always conveniently ignore that the two 480s managed to barely beat a single 1080 in a multi GPU system that isn't crossfire and is more efficient than crossfire.

I had a zozzle at this I must admit

Kek

Literally the greatest comment ever on this pile of shit Sup Forums board.

Underrated post

why was he arrested for putting a clock in a pencil box?

because the kids family had a history of calling in bomb threats so he make something look as bomblike as possible and provoked the arrest.

Underrated post.

>2x480 still cost less than a single 1080

It'll still perform much worse too

they learn quickly

>an overclocked RX 480 for 300$ humiliates a GTX 1070 FE for 450$

In other news, it also turns out that Asus and MSI, among other OEMs have been sending pre overclocked cards to review sites.

no it doesn't

Yeah by 20mhz, big fucking difference.

>Shit will be glorious
Simply euphoric. Especially when done on the streets

Amd stock is going to 10 dollars. Mark my words.

>girls will never point at you like that ;_;

AMD are so sleazy, they just use inferior components. Sure, they're sometimes cheaper but you end up buying a new GPU after a matter of months because it breaks. This is why poorfags stay poorfags, they never consider TCO.

My r9 290, that I got in 2013, has been OCed since early 2014 with no signs of breakage.

Don't respond to bait.

aaand /thread`

DESIGNATED

Overrated posts.

Just so you know, I'm going to sue you if Ilose money in my AMD stocks.

God, wtf... I fucking hate liberals... Only liberals bend over for sand niggers, and give them fame, and free shit.

Kek

HIS GLASSES ARE CROOKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Raja "Eats curry with woodscrews for breakfast and shits silicon wafers" Koduri is my favourite Pajeetian American.

>half of them are poos

Disgusting.

Why all this shitposting about a mid ranged card?
Everyone knows thats all it is

FPBP

For some reason, people told me that I shouldnt consider buying RX480 if I have 1680x1050 monitor and I should rather get R9 390.

I dont really understand why.

Are they right, tho?