Beyerdynamic Headphones

Hi Sup Forums, I need to know which headphones should I get? DT 770 Pro, DT 880, or DT 990 Pro. Money isn't a huge issue because I'm shopping on amazon.ca

Get some real headphones from Razer

>Sup Forums is NOT your tech support site

Get some beats instead

>does not mean to be an asshole

Just get it over with and help

990s with a schitt stack and move on. I have them and it was the best decition I have ever made.

I have 770 pro 250 ohms for gaming and like them a lot. I haven't used 880s or 990s so I can't compare, but the 770s are lovely. Incredibly comfortable for a long period of time.

you should get the 990 pro because those are the ones i have

I was thinking of getting this DAC, The Focusrite Scarlett USB Audio Interface (Single XLR Port) what do you think? or is there something else i should get?

If it has good reviews and you think you will use its features then no reason not to get it. The 250 aren't all that hard to push and will sound great. However the truth is they are a bit on the bright side. So take that into consideration. If you like warmer you may consider a decent tube amp.

I see, I've got my mind set on the DT 770 Pro 250 Ohm because of it being closed back which means the best sound isolation. But I'm still debating on whether or not and which DAC.

880s with a schitt stack and move on. I have them and it was the best decition I have ever made.

>250 ohm version

why

There is an 80 Ohm Version and a 250 Ohm Version. I'll admit I'm not too familiar with the differences, what do you suggest and why? I'm making a pretty big purchase so I just want to know what would be best.

If you need the features of that dac then you should try it out. If you are looking for a good solid setup with extras go with the basic schiit DAC and amp. There are other options too like the o2 etc. All very reasonable options.

Ok guys I'm getting the DT 770 Pro with a DAC but i must know, should I get 80 ohm or 250 ohm. I'm gaming a lot and I listen to EDM, old school rap, and classical.

Bout two fiddy

They all probably sound exactly identical enough of this placebo autism

not this guy, but as far as I've been told the 250 ohm ones SHOULD have a better sound quality, but you would never notice that irl.
So it doesn't actually matter which one you'll get except if you want to listen on your mp3 player or shit, then you should get the ones with less ohms

990 pro earpads are god send.

Get the 250ohm. I had them both and there is a big difference. Alternatively order them both listen to them and send one back to Amazon.

yeah that's a good recommendation.
but don't do that all the time. Amazon banned a dude for so many returns.