Firefox really has become bloated over the years, are there any other browser alternatives that cater to my autism?

Firefox really has become bloated over the years, are there any other browser alternatives that cater to my autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/
brave.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really like the look and feel of Midori but it keeps fucking crashinggggggggggggggg

IceCat, for the ultimate in autism.

Vivaldi. It's a browser designed by former Opera employees for power users.

vivaldi.com/

Midori was great on my low ram machine. 10 tabs open on ubuntu mate and only 900MB ram usage. Unfortunately it did keep crashing so I switched to opera.

Give that a try, I'm loving it so far.

Compile Firefox from source with --disable-bloat

It's fucking shit. Go shill somewhere else.

This is also an option if you know what you're doing.

Brave is a lightweight browser from the former CEO of Mozilla. It comes with adblock and HTTPS Everywhere built in.

brave.com/

>these shitty suggestions

Chromium, Ultron, or Opera are the best browsers.

Google Ultron

Does everyone ITT have old P3 boxes with 1.5gb of DDR or something? I ask because who the fuck cares how much RAM firefox/Chrome/ etc are using on a current machine? Even with a machine that only has 4GB RAM (my T420) I can have 15+ tabs of firefox open and only break 1.5GB ram usage. This is with HTTPSEverywhere and Adblock installed.

This meme has gone too far

>suggesting hateware
But why

You can never go too far with memes. :^)

>hateware

I can actually see the "progressive left" unironically adopting this term to denote technology whose developers refuse to submit completely to the political correctness doctrine.

Shoulda posted an old meme like le troll face

Literally unfinished.

Shows potential but give it a year at least.

He literally said "death to all gays". Its pure hateware that probably bans any non cis white male from using it.

Using a web Browser made with node.js ... Good luck with that shit

It's a meme you dip

>Soon, micropayments and better ads will give users and publishers a better deal.

Dead in the water.