poo fan edition

Other urls found in this thread:

tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/acer_predator_z35.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure why not

noctuas are good though

>CLASSIFIED
Why is gaymen hardware so pathetic?

Well the "Classified" cards themselves just overclock better then reference. I personally prefer the reference models since they vent all the heat out of the case. But I am borrowing this card from a friend since he upgraded to a 1080 and I want to wait for the 1080Ti.

Here's my guts, they arrived just now. Building starts tomorrow after work.

i5 coming in. I like the first two above me. On mobile and tagging is a nuisance. I've been meaning to take new pics. Got white sata cables, and combs put in. Also sprayed the pci covers and heatsinks on the mobo white.

>fans going up
>fans going down
the air flow is fucked

what do u do with your old rig

>sprayed the pci covers
were they removable?

>EVO
>not Pro
You fucked up.

The slot covers on the back, yea. They are all thumb screwed in individually. Corsair 350D.

I kind of fucking gusta that case/fan setup. What case is that?

Your Mainboard costs as much as my cpu.

What case?
And are you using the 650 as a physx card?

>spraying heatsinks
Enjoy your worse heat dissipation I guess.

I used radiator spray paint. ts been two weeks and my temps haven't changed at all. I was checking it constantly the first week. Now I check it before I shut down.

anyone got a 980 ti?

I could get one super cheap but ive heard they are huge, good case recommendation?

It's a Corsair 540.

Guts are guts man

Im lazy.

Oh shit I'm not OP.

Nice ITX system, I want to fall for that meme when I get the money
Nice AirConditioner
are there any major bonuses to having a dedicated PhysX card?
>1080 G1 gayming
>designed for gaymurs
What case you using?
>Asrock orange MoBo heatsinks
thats a sign of a shitty board

what did you paint them with?
thats an old as fuck motherboard, what you running on it?
are you ever going to fix the outer-case cables?
tubes are a far too long
why isnt the GPU under water? it produces more heat
Cables are nice though
Nice. What are you doing with the dual xeons?
Nice cabling, look clean AF, especially for a non-modular PSU

cheers bruh, took me fucking ages

x265 and shitposting.
>2x2670 = 99 bucks
>64 GB DDR3 ECC = 89 bucks
I love ebay right now.
Waiting for RX480 so i can replace the gimped 670.

The never ending wait for the 1080ti.

That CPU cooler is the NH-L9i, right?
Do you recommend it? It looks easier to install than the hyper 212 evo. Or should I just get the evo instead?

>are you ever going to fix the outer-case cables?

whenever i finish moving in and can buy a new desk since i broke the glass top one in the move.

Probably a week at the most.

R8er

My pops is rocking a q6600 with an asus p5kr and asus 8500gt. What cpu are you using?

Sexy/10

>2010+5+1
>still using desktop computers
enjoy your basement and kill yourself.

mATX boards are cheaper lol

Poo fans detected, on a temporary Radeon 280X waiting for my 1080's.

>dragon ram

5/10.

0/10.

5/10.

8/10.

0/10.

0/10.

7/10.

5/10.

5/10.

0/10.

1/10.

8/10.

0/10.

0/10.

0/10.

Aand my secondary rig with no poo fans :(

>tfw i5 6400 that can do 4.9ghz

>1080s
>not 1, but two
do u have a 4k monitor or something

35" 2560x1080 200hz, gotta future proof!1

>future proof
that's not a thing tho

Sure it is, as a meme.

your motherboard costs as much as my entire build does/will

still waiting on an incredibly late paycheck, and even if it does arrive today, car problems are coming before ordering new parts

theres oil in my coolant, which explains why the engine keeps getting hot, i have a fuel line leaking, and someone slashed my front tires

>35" 2560x1080

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHYAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHWDYUAWGHDYWADAWFHJAAHWFOAWIUFHJWAFIAWJFOAWIJOFAWOFGAGAGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

cheers for your opinions now contribute to the thread

>>cheers for your opinions now contribute to the thread

By posting the same old picture over and over like all of you manchildren? kek don't make me piss my pants.

How's the 120g ssd working out? Picked one up recently instead of 240. Not sure if I'll regret it later though

Yes you will regret it, very soon too.

>I mock to lessen things I can never have

Delicious poorfag tears

Well, I bought like 3 120gig ssds because they were so dirt cheap.

I use them for editing and rendering softwares, games.

So if what you're working with doesn't need much space, you're good.

SSDs are not meant for storage anyway.

80dpi isn't something to be jealous of.

>hurr durr muh DPI

Gaming on a sub-144hz panel is not gaming, despite what you've been lead to believe size DOES matter.

You'll find that out if you ever get close to getting laid senpai :^)

I like big cocks fempai. Size does matter.

80dpi is still hideous.

Maybe to someone, but I've handled enough 15" 4k panels, 13" fullHD panels and 27" 4k "gaming displays" at work to be comfy with what I bought. The 4k version of this Predator had way more problems, was more expensive and unavailable at the time.

I've been looking at a 23.6" 120hz Acer TN panel for the past 5 years, from that this was a huge leap in quality and speed :)

Picked up 2 Shilltips edition poo fans on impulse when I was at NCIX a while ago.

It is the L9I. Incredibly easy to install, not meant for overclocking fyi so if you plan to I'd go with the EVO.

>>Gaming on a sub-144hz panel is not gaming

And you're not a professional e-""sports"" gamer either. In fact, I reckon you're fucking awful at games. Pro players play fine at 120Hz and 144Hz.

>not nh d15
Kys

Why the different fans? How do they differ. Why would x be better for CPU cooling than y. And why not just use the one you have on the heatsink as a case Fan too

Piss off, I've been with CS for 16 years and I'm an FPS god, my reaction speed is out of this world which is why I opted for HZ over DPI.

In fact some of the best FPS players in the world use smaller-than-native res when playing.

Just stop whining and being mad already and get yourself something nice.

Should be fine then, not planning on storing much on there for now apart from os and a few games.

Case came with no 120mm fans, cpu fan is too small to be mounted. I went with Noctua for their performance as well as auible noise level which they exceed at.

> Formula
> No Custom Loop

Why??

>fans going up
>fans going down
the air flow is fucked

It's not, you just dont know the layout of the case. My temps are pretty comfy.

Someone stop me from buying a a 4k monitor

>980Ti
>2048MB

Support is shit, 2560 200hz is superior.

Different user
Speccy is dumb like that when it comes to the 980ti

Speccy is weird about displaying all the VRAM for 980tis, I dunno why.

Someone stop me from buying a curved ultrawide monitor

>Piss off, I've been with CS for 16 years and I'm an FPS god, my reaction speed is out of this world which is why I opted for HZ over DPI.

Yeah right kid.

>In fact some of the best FPS players in the world use smaller-than-native res when playing.

Because they're used to it from the 90's you literal retard.

>Just stop whining and being mad already and get yourself something nice.

I have an old FW900 that I use for gaming and retrogaming. Now stop being a literal kid, get a job and go get yourself something nice.

Too late, your future has already been set in motion.

What's with the ad hominem?

>Yeah right kid.

I'm 29, son.

>Because they're used to it from the 90's you literal retard

So have I ergo I know DPI isn't a primary factor in greatness

>I have an old FW900 that I use for gaming and retrogaming.

You ain't even got the ARMS to lift that thing, son :D I carried one we found at a dumpster to my friends place, it's a nice screen (after tearing off the almost gray film behind the glass), but not 35" 200hz nice ;)

>Now stop being a literal kid, get a job and go get yourself something nice.

I work with PC hardware every day, how'd else you think I afford this crowned king of displays?

You're 29 and still on Sup Forums? I'm sure your life is going swell mate.

>So have I ergo I know DPI isn't a primary factor in greatness
Greatness in what? Responsiveness? Motion clarity? Still image clarity?

>You ain't even got the ARMS to lift that thing, son :D I carried one we found at a dumpster to my friends place, it's a nice screen (after tearing off the almost gray film behind the glass), but not 35" 200hz nice ;)
No you're right, I'm not as fat as you. I prefer working out after all.

>I work with PC hardware every day, how'd else you think I afford this crowned king of displays?
Your work consists of fucking around with PC hardware? Where oh where did your life go so wrong?

>crowned king of displays
>2560x1080
>Only 200Hz
>Acer

Keep dreaming the dream I guess, you sure as hell ain't ever played or will be playing any games professionally.

You sound upset. I surround myself with things I enjoy, Sup Forums is but one of them. Why would I leave?

HZ > DPI get over it kek

I wouldn't call trying to lift a 20-year-old shitbox CRT "working out" but hey, maybe you it gets you sweaty.

And finally, I work with hardware I love doing what I'd do at home, for fun, while getting paid.

Can you say the same? neetbux isn't "getting paid" senpai :^)

hahahahahahahHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHhahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHahhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHOW'S IT FeelE TO BE A WALKING MEME IN MEMELAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/acer_predator_z35.htm

I see you didn't bother replying about not playing games professionally. Good boy, I see you've done your homework and realized you're never going to have a "career" in e-""sports"". You never have and you never will. So why even buy a shitty 200Hz monitor with a TN panel? Hell I bet I can kill you 10 times out of 10 in Quake, Tribes, Reflex, Midair or Counter-Strike even on my shitty laptop with shitty 60Hz screen.

Feels mighty nice, 11 wins of the last 13 games of CS:GO I've played with coworkers, rank keeps rising, all is well

Why would I bother? That line of yours was so fucking far fetched I shouldn't even give it the 1/10 of replying. I play games for FUN, not SPORT :D

Chill, dude :)

>Get laid down literally by words on the internet
>No rebuttal except "Chill, dude :)"

Now that I've seen the extent of your intelligence and shitposting, it's time to filter you.

>getting this buttmad

We appreciate your stay, summerfag, even though it might be a short one.

I would like to use my Nano, which i got for 250€, but i won't because
1) the fan is loud as hell,
2) the peformance with amdgpu kernel driver+xorg amdgpu driver+latest mesa is horrible at best (but dx8/9/10/10.1/11 performance on windy is great) and because of the
3) horrible whining caused by the inductors (of which model is probably the exact same as on GTX980, which squaels too like a pig).

So, good luck to you OP.

So, i see there is some LCD vs. CRT debate on this thread yet again.
Any shitty old CRT - even at 60Hz refresh rate - have 100 times better motion quality than the latest LCD at 20000Hz refresh rate, using sample and hold (no, black frame insertion doesnt make a huge difference, at least not the current implentations).
Any shitty old CRT might not have better black levels than the VA-panel offering best black levels the tech has to offer, but any decent PC CRT monitor definitely does (for example Eizo T960 or pretty much any monitor with early new millenia Sony AG tube).

But it has goy-sync.

You lost your reputation here it's time to get rid of the trip.

Postin old guts photo specifically for poo fan edition

No. Enjoy your eye-cancer and migraines.

Which is absolutely flawless and the way of the future. Have you tried it? It runs laps around Freesync as well.

But I've had it for like 8 years, it's not like anyone remembers me >_>'

At least the *X79 Pro has screwed VRM heatsinks, unlike the P8P67 Deluxe.
Should have put together one X79+SB-E set instead of two P67/Z68+SB 2500k/2600K sets or maybe i should have not, because there isnt any major performance difference, except with the 6 or 8 Core Sandy-E's.

>Enjoy your migraines.
That is funny, because the first time i have received massive headache from a computer (thus including non-IBM PC systems) monitor, was from LED edgelit LCD using PWM at low frequency to dim the back..er edgelight.

Most of my CRT displays have been using the extremely slow sync-to-black method, that is used on almost all Sony CRT PVM and BWM monitors, which incidentally also gives the best motion quality as well.

Weird, must be something wrong with your head.

I moved from a triple CRT setup (one of those 21" good ones was my main) to a TN+film Eizo back in the day and it was the shit, even though stupid slow.

Going to 120hz changed my game forever, even though it was first gen shit tier.

>All this for a GTX 960

>Shit talking other PCs
>Uses AMD
kek

yeah because gaming is obviously my number 1 priority

fucking Sup Forums should stay on Sup Forums

gpus are only used for games xdddddddddd

And GTX750ti already gives enough juice to run Doom 3 with 3rd party large textures @2560x1600 with 2xFSAA and Darkplaces (Quake source port) with extra large texture as well at the same resolution, never dipping below 60fps. And again, same goes for UT99, UT2004 and Mount&Blade, because what else decent, slightly modern games there are on linux (with gnu userland) or bsd?

the 5820k doesnt have an integrated GPU, the GTX 960 also is one of the few GPUs with HDMI 2.0(meaning HDCP 2.2 to allow for UHD DRM content playback) output and x265 encoding/decoding.

Why should I buy an old card when the GTX 960 is already pretty cheap?

WTF am I looking at?

A 4 slot GPU heatsink, mostly.