Should I apply for a job as a "systems analyst" if I've only ever done webdev stuff?

Should I apply for a job as a "systems analyst" if I've only ever done webdev stuff?

I'm trying to rewrite my resume for it and it feels like a lie man. But it's a government job and I'd really like to get it.

System analyst is basically rocket science

Webdev is telling people about rockets

what do you think

Yes u need to apply i once had your situation and now i own 10 cars and 3 chicks who always faps me and strip teases me and i also own a villa beside kanye west house he comes to my house and enjoys strip tease with me ..we the trillest so i say do that job and enjoy the life u want fuccboi

and fucc this board for deleting my bong post yesterday i had some awesome comments in that

I think your analogy is shit and you're a faggot.

Okay

you are a faggot u fking retarded dickless idiot

>and fucc this board for deleting my bong post yesterday i had some awesome comments in that

true, that bong thread was epic, how are bongs not considered weed technology?

just hacked stephen curry phone and he is crying like a gurl coz he lost and lebron facetimed him and said "hey steph can i get some chicken curry?"

no, you'd be lying, and they will just get mad at you

does it focken feel like we took over your thread ya fag?

LMAO only WEB DEV STUFF KEK

Probably not. Those jobs are for people with a cs degree or one of those hybrid business/cs degrees. Do you even know what a systems analyst does?

They are looking for people who know ASM, not le html xD

kek he fell for the html meme

LOL

Meet people and write out pretty reports/plans seems based off economical concerns to be the gist of it. The technological knowledge needed looks to pretty slim.

this whole thread is full of the most clueless trolls including op

>hybrid business/cs degrees

you mean computer information systems?

Just apply, it's probably easier than you think.

WTF IS TAT KEK

Stephen curry is a fag..LeBron FTW