How tech literate is she?

How tech literate is she?

sufficiently tech literate to be an executive at a company.

bet she can't even reverse a linked list lmao

Google her credentials.

Dunno but she's making my dick literate as we speak.

Prior to joining AMD, Dr. Su served as senior vice president and general manager, Networking and Multimedia at Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., and was responsible for global strategy, marketing and engineering for the company’s embedded communications and applications processor business. Dr. Su joined Freescale in 2007 as chief technology officer, where she led the company’s technology roadmap and research and development efforts.

Dr. Su spent the previous 13 years at IBM in various engineering and business leadership positions, including vice president of the Semiconductor Research and Development Center responsible for the strategic direction of IBM’s silicon technologies, joint development alliances and semiconductor R&D operations. Prior to IBM, she was a member of the technical staff at Texas Instruments in the Semiconductor Process and Device Center (SPDC).

Dr. Su has bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees in electrical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). She has published more than 40 technical articles and was named a Fellow of the Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) in 2009. Dr. Su was named “2014 Executive of the Year” at the EETimes and EDN 2014 ACE Awards and was honored in MIT Technology Review’s Top 100 Young Innovators in 2002. She serves on the Board of Directors for Analog Devices, the Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA) and the U.S. Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA).

Pretty sure she knows a thing or two, being a math genius who has self written numerous papers on logic design.

God damn I bet she's a hellcat in the sack. Jesus just the thought of supporting her makes me want to buy a 480.

She's ugly as sin but she's a good engineer.

>she

I bet she's good at dominating other men.

As a CEO that should be her job since women engineers that actually work don't exist.

More than you.

>Mistress Su will never fuck your boipucci relentlessly with a strap-on until your brain turns to mush

I don't doubt that at all in the slightest. I'm a first year cs student and she's the CEO of AMD.

I'm not some yellow fever cuck, so not me.

fucking retard

>That chat head
FUG

Get better taste in women you fag

no u

>not finding Mistress Su attractive
>straight

Pick only one.

I don't have yellow fever because I'm not a faggot cuck and that woman is ugly as sin.

For a grandma she's not that ugly.

disgusting

>I'm not a faggot

Your words and deeds suggest otherwise, user. I hope you're ashamed of them.

Mah weeb friend.

>Her
>she

Has Sup Forums taught you NOTHING?

It's taught me that faggots such as you like to fantasize about every woman having a cock, because secretly all you want is to be pinned down and fucked by a built nigger named DeShawn, but can't admit it to yourself and so convince yourself it's not gay if you dream about "feminine" dicks on "women" instead.

No really, the reason her facial structure looks a bit off is because she wasn't born a woman.

You seem thirsty. Wanna suck on my dick?

>She has bachelor's, master's and doctorate degrees in electrical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

So, she's more literate than 99% of Sup Forums.

Unless you count "ricing" your "battlestation" as a core literacy.

What kind of tech literacy are we talking about? I consider myself literate, but I don't get half the jokes made about GPUs and processors. Also you really don't have to be literate in what the company is doing to be an executive officer.

Her company was under 3 a share like a couple weeks ago. Now it trading for 5 something.

>Meanwhile intel is 31.76 a share.

That's hardly a fair comparison though, when Intel is involved in a lot of sectors that AMD isn't, and Intel has over 50x the revenue and 10x the employees of AMD.

Yellow fever is a very deviant fetish, you should seek help so you can be interested in white women again.

post pics of the large breasted woman in the chat head

I think you can make it 100%

I'm sure there are some people here who know their shit though