Beddlestation Thread

Post your setup
The comfier, the better

That looks like the X1 carbon. Very comfy. What you working on user?

you don't know real comfy

On a scale from 1 to 9, it's about 6 comfy

It's an x240 pretending to be an x250 (replaced the trackpad).

Are you even lying down?

I'd say I'm at 9/10... would need gf heater for 10/10.

Code for my PhD project although that was actually my xmonad.hs in the first image although I have actually recently moved to i3.

All these silly thinkmemes.

What's wrong with your toes?

Dont break toes while hiking and doing stupid shit. Splints are stupid and stop you from walking. I live with my choices.

How did you break both your toes?

PInky toes both were on my friends stairs. First bif toe I was young and on a tennis court. The other was getting out of the river and slid back down into it. Im happy they were stupid injuries. Just dont like explaining it. Easier to just say fucked up toes man.

My apologies, I was merely curious.

Yah people have asked me about it alot. Not bothered just funny that everyone that looks asks about it. Never really thought they looked that concerning.

Had my brother take a picture of me so you can see how comfy it is.

Tbh I only noticed those dark marks on your big toes. Didn't even see there was something wrong with the other ones until you pointed it out.

Oh yah those are related I can shave them down but its from bear feet working and hiking .

Cmon mate, you can't read that far

>remove stickers
>they leave a noticeable darker spot anyways

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reposting mess
it feels comfy to me

Holy shit you have no idea how much glue was under those shitty Windows & Intel stickers. Any tips on getting that crap off?

Maybe try Isopropyl alcohol.

Glue can be cleared by rubbing hot water very easily. If there is a colour difference though it is most likely because plastic has faded or is dirty as fuck.

Yeah, pretty much impossible to fix. The palm rest's texture smoothes out over time, but the parts below the stickers don't. very annoying

What monitor?

Dell U2415

That is why i am wearing binoculars.

Oh well then I'll get some stickers from redbubble to cover the spots

get Unixstickers

Thanks user, they have a much much better collection.

7/10, decently /fa/, but still room for growth.

Should have my desk setup tomorrow or the day after.

I got the chair out of storage, but not able to really use it until I get the desk in here.

I thought laptops were a meme?
Or are just thinkpads and black, business laptops acceptable?

quite comfy bros

gaming laptops are a meme, business laptops are generally fine, they just cost a lot if bought new.

How's the weather in Australia?

DUDE
DABS
LMAO

Nothing is ever truly deleted.