My chair is slowly breaking around the screws, which office/gaming chairs do you use?

My chair is slowly breaking around the screws, which office/gaming chairs do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP1000-Leather-Executive-Chair-Black/product_932412
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAT FUCK

>Gaming chair

Ikea Markus here.

Breddy gud, can recommend. Also the 10 year warranty is a nice plus. At 160€ it's a no brainer really.

I use a £40 IKEA office chair and it doesn't break because I'm not an amerifat cunt.

IKEA Markus because it was relatively cheap and decent build quality; I was hoping it would help me adjust my posture too. Don't get the black leather one, for fuck's sake.

I'm actually considering a standard recliner for my next chair, since my attempts to keep a good posture just never stick, and I'm tired of my ass hurting even when I use memory foam pads.

Whatever you do, don't buy a chair at Staples. Trust me, you don't want to walk down that road.

I weight around 90kg (last time i checked), it's build for around 110kg

It has the same max weight as the Malkolm, are the legs any more sturdy?

>not putting on your gaming glasses, tipping your gaming fedora, and sitting down on your gaming chair, then pushing the power button on your gaming case, watching the gaming fan LEDs power up, before laying your gaming fuel -stained fingers on your gaming keyboard and gaming mouse, and setting eyes on your gaming monitor before starting gaming

/thread

>Don't get the black leather one, for fuck's sake.

Disagree, when I tried them at the site, I found the foam on the cloth variants to be a bit too stiff. 2 years in and the leather on mine is stretching a bit, but otherwise it's performing like a champ.

Also a different case for posture, I had some back pain with my previous chair, and it disappeared with this one. Oh well, height and weight is only what remains, me being 1m75/65kg must play a part in how the chair performs for me.

KAB Seating ACS Executive

staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP1000-Leather-Executive-Chair-Black/product_932412

Like I said, I weigh 65kg. Don't know how it performs for 90, but I can tell you I initially bought a malkolm, didn't like how my back leaned on it and traded for a Markus. If it's worth anything, the feet on the Markus are a single piece, instead of screwed in

>Tfw have same chair
it's alright imo

>fellow IKEAniggers out in force
Soon all furniture will be sleekly designed, cheaply made, and impossible to pronounce.

Not a gaming chair, but I use pic related.
Pretty comfy for me, don't know about anyone else.

Well in my case, after several months of rubbing against my naked sweaty nerd ass, the leather started to crack.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>london
It isn't in Croatia, dumbass.
>inb4 i don't understand what you're talking about

I need one that supports 300 lbs and isn't too expensive.

I wonder if the warranty covers it. It's probably meant for structural damage only, but it's worth a try

You might want to consider losing 100+ lbs and buying a cheaper chair, fatass.

This shit is fucking awesome, had the same one for years now and it's still really comfortable

A $20 Walmart desk chair

Maybe just repair your chair?

Is it always the same people praising this chair or is it really that good? Does anyone have experience with this chair and other popular chairs?

I'm getting really interested in it.

Go anywhere on the web and ask for recommendations for a chair up to 150 or 200€. Almost everyone will say this. Make of that what you will.

Source: did that myself before buying on at least 2 forums

So how does it compare to a higher priced chair?

Less ergonomic switches i assume

The markus' fame comes from facing 200-300€ chairs head on. Obviously you get better chairs if you raise the price even more

At least buy a good quality one so the spring loaded deathtrap in the middle doesn't rocket propel it's way up your virgin asshole.

I was worried until I realized I weigh 58kg

You're not a man.

Steelcase Think

>virgin

oh you know nothing user

>$200 canadian
Should I buy this, or a used herman miller aeron chair for $700?

DXRACER ULTIMATE GAMER CHAIR MADNESS DELUXE FOR GAMERS

Murifats here: Yo my chair broke at the base to. Ironically I called Staples and they said call manufacturer for warranty. I call manufacturer, they shipped me the part for free and no shipping fee.

I'm back in the saddle, again. HeHe!

I think the problem might be that i sometimes sit on it like this, might have spread my weight unevenly

I'm a spooky skeleton

That`s a really shitty design. Why would you even need removable legs? My old chair that was over 10 years old started to crack by the hand rest screws, which also held together the back rest.

Staples Hyken. Full mesh with adjustable headrest, arm height, tilt resistance, and lumbar angle. Hasn't sagged or ripped at all with 4+ years of daily use.

Comfy as fuck and would recommend.

>tfw 55 kg

all these leather office chairs are the same in that they're all uncomfortable.

Put a boat cushion on them, and suddenly they're fine.

any man under 70kg should consider soduku or becoming a trap

Explain

Steelcase Criterion. Very adjustable. Got for about $150 from a used office supply store. They buy all the office furniture from big companies when they're updating their offices, recondition what needs it, and resell it.

Look at the Steelcase Criterion, Steelcase Leap, Herman Miller Aeron, and BodyBilt chairs.

By the way, these chairs can last 20, 30, or more years. Shelling out $200 - $500 for a used chair is a great investment.

I would if I didn't have body hair on every inch of my body

I'm a man... 49 kilos, have considered becoming a trap. You speak truths.

I have an aeron. Costs more than my pc but I would rather have a good chair that won't fuck my back than a couple more fps on gayms

Looks like one of those old soviet era office chairs, but with a nice pattern on it.

55kg user here
i'm too hairy to ba a trap desu

I wish I was a tall lanklet and thats not because I want to be a trap.

BTW, check out the BodyBilt #2 seat pan. That's the deeply contoured one. It keeps you from riding forward, which is what I've found inevitably leads to poor posture in most chairs. You sit down with good posture, then your butt slides forward and next thing you know you're slouching.

Here's the #2. Not to push it too hard, but I just found one on Craigslist and I'm going to buy it if it's available. Kind of excited about the potential for a comfortably cradled butt.