USA BTFO OF COMPETITION

USA BTFO OF COMPETITION

Other urls found in this thread:

top500.org/lists/2016/06/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunway_TaihuLight
youtube.com/watch?v=gNE7VPtvfbI
youtube.com/watch?v=oGcP84ouyAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't worry, the murrikans will try to blow it up like they did with the last one

HIGHLY UNDERRATED THREAD

>created with American CPUs and GPUs

This is some AI to spy on the populace?

Actually for the first time, it isn't.

Which supercomputer is that?

MPI
Meme passing interface

top500.org/lists/2016/06/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunway_TaihuLight

But can it run Crysis?

It runs on Linux lmao

Nope. USA stopped supplying them american CPUs

>It uses a total of 40,960 Chinese-designed SW26010 multicore 64-bit RISC processors based on the ShenWei architecture.
>The original microarchitecture is believed to be inspired by DEC Alpha.
I was going to shit on it as another overgrown Xeon/GPU beowulf cluster, but nevermind.

How can white man even compare. But seriously, china is building some impressive things, it's no surprise that they have the fastest supercomputers too. youtube.com/watch?v=gNE7VPtvfbI

Meanwhile what is the west doing? Where is our tax money going into?

Also that supercomputer wasn't supposed to happen according to the US GOV. Barring intel from selling to china was supposed to stop that. Instead what happened is they built their own processor. Even if allowed to buy intel cpus again, will they ever do that now that they have their own?

>Where is our tax money going into?

offshore bank accounts in the cayman islands

More and more elaborate, overpriced defense systems.

Not realizing that china can just spam tens of thousands of cruise missiles and wipe any of those shiny expensive things out in an instant while hacking all anti-missile systems due to having an actual cyber warfare ability.

Europe is too busy specifying how much power fucking vacuum cleaners are allowed to have and oceania is cuddling up to our glorious overlords in china

Isn't it only Australia that likes China?

European money is all going to help shitskins and intensify white guilt

>Where is our tax money going into?

* Banks.

* Wall street.

* Colleges that print worthless degrees.

* Illegal immigrants.

* Ghetto blacks.

* Three letter agencies that do nothing.

* Prison industrial complex.

* Muh war on muh drugz!

* Middle East Adventures

* The F-35.

* Did I mention the banks?

Its actually the biggest VM Box ever, serving up to 100 seperate instances of Crysis to high ranking officials across the nation

theres about 20 australians that like china, no more

stinky chinky pls go

>Rice OS

>Sunway
~6.07 GFLOPS/watt
>K computer
~0.87 GFLOPS/watt

RIKEN should catch up

Finally something useful.

It fucking spreads. We should just nuke the Asians while we still have a chance.
>kek

>Hacking anti-missile systems.
>Cruise missiles can magically reach any target further away than Japan.
>He doesn't know about the giant death trap that is Three Gorges Dam

Story?

BURGER STATUS: KEKED

>Colleges that print worthless degrees
Um, actually I learned the Star Trek language in college and it was very enriching.
>Illegal immigrants
We need the votes to swing to uh more progressive politics amrite? Free income for everybody, like who would want to work for minimum wage? Fucking peasants.
>F-35
Looks rad as shit f a m. Can't say it wasn't worth it.

Now fuck you I gotta get back to gawker and rolling Stone.

Kek

But seriously, for the last 25-30 years, they had scientist or engineers as their head of state while we elected a bunch of people with a degree in lib arts. Worse, they're not even very good at it (prolly except obama, who was a professor before entering politics)

Shitheads on both sides (GOP and democrats) should've chose the best of the best as their presidential candidate, not some SJWs and snake oil sellers

>US govt stops Intel from selling Xeons to China
>they make their own processor and BTFO all the fuck over the previous Xeon supercomputers
>>Each processor chip contains 256 general-purpose processing cores, and an additional 4 auxiliary cores for system management, for a total of 10,649,600 CPU cores across the entire system
>>total of 93 petaflops
What the FUCK.

>Leftists like the F-35
Those checks hate anything related to the military.

Reasons why absolute monarchy is actually the best form of guberment
>they can get actually competent people to run the country instead of career politicians that can't do anything besides talking

Nah it's not the defense. Around 3% of US gdp is military, 1.5% average in EU, China is around 2% It's the massive healthcare and social plans western nations have.

WHITES ON SUICIDE WATCH

shit blew up next to the Tianhe-I super computer

Single payer state managed healthcare is actually the cheapest and most productive way to arrange healthcare. Actual welfare systems on the other hand make people passive and unproductive.

Americans are fucking idiots, you just forced them to innovate.

>literally everything is made in China
>all they need to do is moonwalk into the sweatshops and look around for schematics or dig through factory machine programming when they need to find out how we do anything
We were fucked from the start.

>Chinese

It's not super.
It's not a computer.
In fact it doesnt work. Nothing on it does. Cheap plastics. Toxic plastics.

>Chinese craftsmanship

Thank god for capitalism and globalism.

did she died?

>Each processor chip contains 256 general-purpose processing cores, and an additional 4 auxiliary cores for system management, for a total of 10,649,600 CPU cores across the entire system.
>tfw fell for the 10,649,600 cores meme

America already makes the best computers.

Yes

ya

Where can I get a chink CPU? Maybe this is the kick in the ass Jewtel has been needing for a while

Good momma :^(

There's a Western arms embargo on China since the early 90s.

Result?

The Chinese building their own military industrial complex and starting to export instead of buying foreign products like the Indians.

orbital delivery platform leveled a nearby chemical facility to cover up their attack on tianhe-1 which was researching ways of taking out american nuclear arsenal

youtube.com/watch?v=oGcP84ouyAo

bear witness to the glory of american power

This is what happens when the white man shares his innovative creations with lesser races
Compassion is the white man weakness

>you will never be crushed to death by the internal mechanism of a running escalator

Why live?

>Chip embargo
>Sharing

Literally retarded.

Also everything the USA has is stolen from Europe. Dont blame the Chinese for doing the same thing.

How do you explain America?

Is Apple even an industry leader anymore? It's just surviving on brand loyalty, it no longer offers advantages to the designer.
Fat chance that's a military secret.

There's no such thing.
>lesser races
>China led the world in technology for thousands of years
>Japan is the most technologically advanced place on the planet after just 150 years of exposure to Western technology

>Also everything the USA has is stolen from Europe.
lmfao

America invented most of the world's modern technology. Europe has been technologically dead for nearly a hundred years now. List of American inventions:
>internet
>computers
>nukes
>spaceflight
>aircraft
>cars
>electricity
>telephones
>lightbulbs
>unix, windows, apple, social media, everything out of silicon valley, etc.

>Literally retarded.
>what is reverse engineering
>Also everything the USA has is stolen from Europe.
But USA was founded by the white race. How can whites steal ideas from themselves?
>China led the world in technology for thousands of years
>muh four inventions meme
>exposure to Western technology
Like I said. They can't innovate though, only emulate, like the chinese

don't bother arguing. They point out that many American inventors were from Europe. Big surprise, most of us are.

>most of us are.
sure thing, jamal.

The United States has decades of research in the past. The US and Russia don't need to improve their arsenal much. On the other hand, China's arsenal was, until recently, mainly obsolete.

I guess the U.S. is aiming to build a big supercomputing cluster but I'm not sure why.

Strange, they tried to help her instead of just observing. China is progressing!

It's literally the opposite. Intel was barred from selling cpus for this supercomputer. Not only that but the intel fab inside China has not been given the access to the latest manufacturing processes. Their Chinese fab does 65nm chips which is ancient technology in silicon world. These type of sanctions are not that productive against fuck huge nations like China, they will make their own eventually. It works against countries Cuba and North Korea maybe but with China only thing you are doing is giving birth to their own semiconductor industry.

Excellent/cutting edge IC design needs engineers to think creatively.

The culture in Asia is one of conformity.

>Meanwhile what is the west doing?

Coasting, declining and becoming like Brazil.

The fact that we've been able to do it for 6 decades it's a testament to the gigantic civilizational surplus of our past. But now the ride is over.

is there an aftermath picture/video

>Computers
Who is Charles Babbage? Who is Konrad Zuse? Who is Alan Turing?
>Internet
Who is Tim Berners Lee?
>nukes
Enrico Fermi and Albert Einstein were born in Europe
>spaceflight
Who was Herman Oberth? Who was Konstantin Tsiolkovsky. Your poster boy von Braun was born in Europe
>aircraft
I'll give you this one
>cars
Who was Karl Benz? Who was Nikolaus Otto? Who was Gottlieb Daimler? Who Was Rudolf Diesel?
>electricity
All Benjamin Franklin ever did was his dumb kite experiment, all the serious work on electromagnetism was done by the Europeans such as James Clerk Maxwell, Andre Marie Ampere and Michael Faraday
>telephones
Alexander Graham Bell was born in Scotland
>Lightbulbs
Ok, Edison
>unix, windows, apple, social media, everything out of silicon valley, etc.
Jobs was a fucking Syrian

BURGERS BTFO

The sanctions are unwise. It pushes the money that would be spent on Intel chips into China's own domestic R&D instead.

You're a nation of failures

>>computers
Babbage (british)
>nukes
used european research on nuclear fission
>spaceflight
Russians
>cars
Benz (german)
>telephones
Bell (scottish)
>lightbulbs
Davy (british)
>windows, apple, social media,
ROFL

Amazing that failures managed to eclipse Europe for so long.

Trust me, it's not.

I'm hoping someday soon China will start to flex its muscles.

Maybe then the degenerate Indo-Europeans will shape up but probably not.

(look Wang, the smelly westerners are fighting again!)
(all is going according to plan)

Best Computers backdoored in China.

>people's heritage only matter when dealing with America,but my great country it is fine he is just a patriot from my great country

Definitely not

Whites are too emotional and caught up in pseudo-judaic slave morality. Can't have forced labor, gotta have welfare, bla bla bla human well being, all unequal apes are actually equal, bla bla bla.

Chinks are the übermensch

The ride is over. Leftism, safe spaces, third wave feminism, minimum wage are all only in our little bubble. As most nations in the EU are declining and the US is doomed to violent riots and a whole broken generation, it's time to start learning Chinese. I'm tired of the Western pussy lickers and political correct culture. Go fuck yourselves.

> Has an actual personal interest in the wellbeing of the the country (beyond the next 4-8 years), does long-term planning
> Can do the right thing instead of the popular thing, people don't know shit
> Doesn't care what you think as long as you don't try to rebel or stir up trouble, so ministers are competent technocrats instead of expert manipulators
> Great palaces and buildings of objective beauty and lasting value instead of ugly slabs of concrete and glass, true art instead of shitty social signaling.

Demotism was a mistake.

>Americans invented aircraft

>everything is related to race
holy shit, Sup Forumstards are fucking retarded

>Chip design
>Creative thinking

It's logic gates man, only logic gates.

>Jobs was a fucking Syrian
An American born Syrian. Funny how you leave out his place of birth while it matters so much for the other people listed.

>1.3PB of DDR3 Memory
>1 level of cache per core
>total 76kB of cache per core
>high latency (1 microsecond)
oh dear
a publicity stunt

Creatively placing logic gates in turn provides better designs.

>>telephones
proud to be scottish

Edison didn't invent the light bulb

>I'll give you this one

Aircraft was not invented in the USA. Early aircraft were being developed in France and the UK between 1860-1880, and they were deployed militarily in WW1 by European powers.

I'm the guy you're replying to but even I'll admit that the Wright Brother's one was the first one that actually flew.

Fucking Thorshots

People need to stop this shit where "functional prototype == invention".

Science is not a field which is advanced by sudden breakthroughs.

Humans dont place logic gates, algorithms do.

>6.07 GFLOP/w
Jesus fucking Christ that's absolutely terrible. 2007 level of perf/watt

Nah but I'd imagine it'd look like the output of a meat grinder.

Honestly they're never getting the smell of blood out of that thing.

The algorithm is usually developed by Intel RnD team in Israel.

I'd give you this. South Korea, the posterboy of hi-tech consumer technology, struggled to make their own multipurpose chips. In fact they have to resort to Exynos (which is based on fucking ARM mobile SoC) as the basis of for their home grown SoC. In fact, the only country in asia that could make their own SoC in-house is Japan, until China closes the gap.

Oh please the control system on those airframes were shit. Even if a few flew unmanned they couldn't steer worth a damn.

Wright Flier was the first controllable, and first capable of lifting a man.

>Muh balloons
No fuck you we're talking heavier than air.

>>high latency (1 microsecond)

>deliberately confusing inter-node interconnect latency (something like InfiniBand) with CPU-memory latency

Good job, retard.

Just blast the whole thing with high pressure hot water for some time, maybe some soap to help the grease and fat leave and you're golden. It's not that bad.