What happened to my board?

>Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

The mods are shit a never delete shit threads. I got banned for making a thread like this in the past mean while threads that barely have anything to do with technology (I know I am being a hypocrite) or belong on Sup Forums make it over 100 replies. People make threads with questions that are answered in the fucking sticky/wiki or belong in /sqt/. And I don't want hear that summer time crap, this board is shit irregardless of the time of the year and it's only getting worse.

You had me up until "irregardless"

Page views/ad impressions/profiling data are good enough to have bought this site even while quality has been awful for years. That means there's no big reason to start cracking down now.

Welcome to .

Blame Clover

Fuck and I just learned that it's a bullshit word too. Oh well.

You summer fag, I bet you cant tri-force.

▲▲

here's your (you)

>Sup Forums is not for consumerism shit
>Sup Forums is not for posting same shitstations over and over again
>Sup Forums is not for posting "desktops" which are literally just anime wallpaper

>waaaah anime on the anime website

I see reddit shit posted and linked here all the fucking time. The fucking current /hpg/ has their OP pic as the redshit mascot. What should be done is linking to reddit be an autoban.

Desktop threads in themselves don't belong here.

Suppose there were no anime wallpapers, but instead focused entirely on the ricing aspect with regards to titlebars, launchers, interesting UI paradigms, etc?

They still don't belong.

Because...?

If you're too stupid to figure it out, you don't belong here.

If it's so obvious, you should have no trouble explaining it.

Windows user should be autobanned for obvious reasons

This.

Making Sup Forums the default board on the most popular Sup Forums app increased shitposting exponentially.

You guys might actually be right.

his only reason is "I don't like them"

which is really all that any complaint about the type of content on a board comes down to

Not that guy but desktop threads are a /wg/ staple

>no wallpapers
>goes on a wallpaper board

Like I said, "not that guy"