Mouse Thread

Mouse thread.

I've been using a Zowie AM for around two years now, and its been absolutely the greatest mouse that I have ever used.
I need to get another one though, as this one is finally on its last legs as its disconnecting constantly and double clicking.

This also coincides with me needing to get another mouse for other reasons. I'm going to be working out of a laptop bag for the next year and I'll have to get a wireless mouse. Now, I really liked the precision of my Zowie AM and a lot of wireless mice have really shitty sensors. I don't need "gaming quality" I just liked the absolute smoothness of the Zowie.

Thinking of either the Logitech MX Master or the G602.

TL;DR:
OP needs new mouse.
Likes precision but needs wireless.

also, Mouse Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cd2alcala.es/ofertasmes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illiteracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If the G600 had the G900's sensor and wireless quality I'd get it in an instant. It'll never happen though. Every wireless mouse with lots of mice is either fuckhuge +/ has far less buttons +/ a shit sensor.

Is that the one where those two silver buttons can't be reconfigured properly?

*with lots of buttons

Jesus that's an expensive mouse.

IT'S A FUCKING MOUSE

You walk into the best buy, you grab the first one you see, you pay your $15, you leave, and you find out what brand it is after the fact if you really fucking care.

There is zero difference.

Huh kind of cool.

It looks really "GAMERY" though.

I've got the logitech g600 and I think it's great. The software is a breeze to use and it's very customizable. I rarely have to move my fingers away from WASD.
It's annoying how nowadays games need a thousand buttons; grenade, change weapon, all chat, team chat, crouch, crawl, the list goes on.

The G900 really is overpriced.

You came to a board to comment about caring less about a topic that board is often interested in. You're lying. It sounds like you have buyer's remorse or something.

Have you noticed that you can't set volume up/down (among other things) to the wheel left/right on the onboard memory? It's the comfiest place to set it and it rustles my bustles.

cd2alcala.es/ofertasmes.html

That gave me cancer.

Please take that shit elsewhere.

You people are walking proof that Sup Forums will pay for anything marketed to them no matter what it is. All modern mice are exactly the same. There is literally no such thing as different DPI among mice anymore.

This shit isn't even on par with the mechanical keyboard generals because at least those are substantively different than other keyboards. Your "gamer mice" are exactly the same as all other mice in the world.

its not my page try to hack or fck off them
pls

Proof that sooner or later being a contrarian leads to ignorance

I've been eyeing the corsair m65 pro. Anyone have it? How good is it?

I got the G602. Mainly because I like to bind key strokes to the side buttons.

The downside is not infinite scrolling and the middle button will eventually shit itself.

I've been thinking about getting a Mionix Avior 7000. Is this a solid choice?

Borrowed one for a bit. Sniper button is right where I grip so no bueno. Its also unnecessarily heavy and wide compared to my Deathadder 3.5G

These aren't arguments so I'm going to ask you directly.

What exactly is it you imagine you are paying for when you drop $80 on a mouse?

Is the sniper button easy to push in? If it isn't then it wouldn't be a problem, right? How is the quality of the buttons and scrollwheel compared to other mice?

A good quality optical sensor and wireless.

WMO 1.1a is a very good mouse.

>A good quality optical sensor
And what leads you to believe you are getting a better one than you would get for $15?

Build quality and functionality.
Sure, this $20 Logitech mouse is comfortable and all, but the buttons dont feel anywhere near as good and it doesn't slide as well as my other mouse. Also doesn't have easy profile switching.

It doesn't have mouse acceleration built in and actually tracks properly.

You have to be deliberate, but if you grip hard enough it will actuate.

>What is WMO 1.1a master race
>What is WMI

>Wireless.

smoothness is mostly polling rate, get the g602

i have the mx and the g602, so you'd prefer that

you aren't gonna notice sensor performance between them anyway

>

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illiteracy

I've been use the Master for about six months now and I like it so far.

Here's the WMI

Is the rival 300 a nice mouse?

Why would you want a wireless mouse?

Niches are a thing
I recall someone on here or /ck/ recently suggesting that a luxury item is one that increases in demand when it increases in price.
So you have that, sure, but I stopped buying cheapo mice 10 years ago and only regret the ones that weren't actually comfortable.

To be fair if I'd known years ago I'd have bought a few more along with the one I got for my grandparents. Only as a fallback. Keep one, sell the rest. There are features it lacks.

Mice can be disproportionately expensive, but before you arbitrarily judge the personal values of strangers it be worthwhile to suggest other things they'd be better spending money on. Things that have a similar price:performance ratio to those old WMO. Otherwise what's the point? It's just "stop liking what I don't like". But this is Sup Forums.

Becuase I'm going to be living out of a fucking laptop bag for a year you fucking idiot.

Maybe it's just me, but I really find the WMO perfect for what I need. It's just simple, rugged, no bullshit. Maybe OP has different needs, but if you can find one for a good price, the WMO is godly.

The just fold the wire and stop being a lazy fuck.

The last time I saw one sold online was when looking up some MS trackball. Both were upwards of $600.

The only way to get a WMO for less than I can buy a Zowie this decade is with the five finger discount.

Got some cheap ones on Ebay, might as well grab them while you can.

Some people may also throw these wonders away, you can always salvage them.

It isn't clear through lack of comment continuity but I'm the G600 owner from earlier. With the others I own, buying a wired mouse isn't going to fill any gaps in my usage requirements.

Perhaps it's optimistic to say I'm glad there are some eBayers with decency left. Those deals sure weren't up there a year ago.

Nice tabs m80

Looking for a great wireless mouse for $50 tops. I have no clue when it comes to mice, halp pls

don't ever get a genius traveler 6000z

fucking piece of shit, they used the cheapest microswitches it seems

Ken, why would you even use a mouse? Is it for...

GAYMIN?

>pay $15 for a simple mouse
You can buy a cheap mouse that works for $1, what are you doing you shit nigger.

You can probably get a decent mouse for free more easily than for $1

I've owned an MX Master for a couple weeks now and I quite like it.
My only real gripes is that I would like the scroll wheel to have a more positive click to it, and the side scrolling feature doesn't exactly work on a lot of programs. For example I mainly got the mouse because I use programs like Lightroom and Vegas a lot, and having a side scrolling wheel is a great idea because it can really make editing a lot easier; it doesn't work on either program though.

Did you try messing around with the mx software?

I fiddled around with it and didn't get much in terms of results. I just have it bound to zoom in and out on Lightroom now, and it currently doesn't do anything in Vegas. Might bind it so I can fast forward and rewind.

The gesture pad is also pretty silly and it mainly just sits there doing nothing, or is bound to something else.

Logitech g303...
meme or nae?

I'm deciding between this and the rival 300 and it comes down to the shape and build quality. Right now the rival 300 is 10 USD cheaper than the g303.

c'mon guys

Fk2

Best mouse

And no the buttons configure fine, using it right now.

Favorite mouse I've ever had

I went out and bought one.

The sensors not as good as the Zowie, which is to be expected.

The front buttons configure "fine", Logitechs software is as garbage as usual. Seriously why can't I bind a button to ALT+CLICK.

Eh, it'll work I guess.

loved it for about a week or so , then the hand cramps came

I have an MX master, it has this weird issue where the ratchet system in the scroll wheel comes loose all the time and I had to buy a torx screwdriver to fix it.