You'll never be a talented 11 year old

>You'll never be a talented 11 year old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPjkNFb10IE
youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know they'll give him a job at Google right out of school right?

that's about 80 usd, right?

He's brown, so yes.

not even water cooled
he'll never be a plumber

Good thing I'll never be a nigger

>built a high spec computer from his bedroom

>4 hours

He used a micro atx board in an mid tower. Not so smart.

>without a dedicated GPU

Of course he's black therefore Everything ge Does is Emphasized 10 fold

Shit I thought this was /biz, fucking Sup Forums app always takes me to Sup Forums.

Fuck off faggots.

>4 hours
>high spec
>no gpu
First time i built a pc took me a bit over an hour, longest bit was getting the heatsink to mount properly as it was a bit bulky and i tried at first to mount it in the case (coolermaster v8) otherwise it was pretty easy. It's basically big lego. Parts go in the corresponding slots, voila.

> ' new Windows 10 PC '
first mistake

> that's about 80 usd
You w0t? It's 880 USD.

FUCK OFF CLOVER FAGS HOLY SHIT

>Not having superiour on the road Sup Forums ap to waste life and money on Sup Forums while traveling

Now he has no bedroom.

>leaving your room

I was doing that exact same shit when I was 11. Well, I was repairing computers anyway. I didn't really build them because it was such a pain in the ass.
It wasn't like now where you get square pegs and square holes, round pegs and round holes. It was all square holes and round pegs and sometimes when you put a round peg in square hole it caused magic smoke.

>wasting money on Sup Forums

wat

>not having Sup Forums gold

>training google's AI for no compensation whatsoever

>implying pyramids were built on slave labor

>You'll never be a talented 11 year old
I was, but that was 40 years ago.
*sigh*

>Nigglet knows how to use google and put high-tech legos together

How very fucking impressive.

Neither will he.

Really most people won't.

>How very fucking impressive.
You'd be surprised. Given my personal experience, he's a 1%er.

Hi Joshua.

>nigglet managed to save $600

I can't imagine a less efficient way of training an AI

One would think that you would need to do better than top 1% to get in the fucking newspaper

The top 1% is a LOT of people.

it's efficient enough for one of the leading AI companies

Let's be real here, building a PC is like Legos. Hell, there are Lego sets that are more complicated than building a PC.
The only reason this is considered some feat is because to the common person, computers=complicated. It'd be a hell of a feat if he did some shit like compile a Linux distro from scratch or some actual genius shit.

Top 1% of niggers.
It's a niggerpaper, not a newspaper.

>high spec

wow. wait you fucker, I'm going to build one myself

I'd be really curious to see the guts of that build. I can tell just from the side pic that his cable management is absolute shit.

Dont wanna sound racist, but whats so special with it? I did with 11 aswell as a lot of my friends, and thats over 10y ago.

It's probably an absolute rat's nest of cables, and has poor airflow.
Good on him for starting early though.

The hardest part of building a computer is the pressure that if you screw up you could lose hundreds of dollars.

I built my first computer when I was too young to remember a lot of things. Before I was 7. 14 years ago.

One of the perks of having a family run pc repair shop.

I'm also curious though, what is the point of this?

There's nothing special about it.

It's a fluff piece.

Plus the kid is brown and the newspaper probably has an agenda to push on that front.

But what can you screw up?

I always feel like the motherboard is going to snap even though I know better.

And IRQ errors out the ass because Windows decided to shit the bed. Don't forget to set the jumpers right or you'll set your CPU clocks wrong. That or you'd buy RAM only to find that particular set of modules doesn't like that particular BIOS on that particular motherboard because "reasons".

The most nerve wracking part is when you're putting that heat sink down. I've done that shit so many times and it still makes me nervous.
Everything else is just electrostatic sensitive Legos.

Bend the CPU pins, touch the CPU and get oil on it, over-torque the heat sink or standoff screws and crack the motherboard, bend miscellaneous pins, not discharge and built up static and fry almost anything, put on too much or too little thermal compound, etc.
My first computer that I built when I was like 15 was a steady lesson in how not to fuck up. Thankfully all the parts I fucked up were the original ones and not the replacement parts.

>pyramids weren't built by aliens

It was actual magic devices.

FOUR HOURS. HOW?

>Nigger does human thing
>News

Lots and lots of Youtube tutorials probably.

He is in a process of stealing one.

Ah, the good old days. When I was 11, I was writing batch files in DOS, fooling around with BASIC and taking apart (and putting back together) every electronic device I could find.

>saving 600 quid to buy parts
More like saving 600 quid by stealing parts kek

But seriously, it's annoying when journalists overexaggerate what some minority does.
>Ooh look at this black kid, he can almost do half as much as us white kids in the 80s!

At least I'm not a nigger.

I think it's one of those cases where the article was written with good intentions, but comes off as extremely patronizing.

Now computers are even easier to put together than Lego. Everything snaps in, no jumpers to mess around with, companies conform to standards far more, and companies are just generally better at designing things to work together. I don't miss it, but I sure as hell learned a ton from it.

Yes, I'm sure it was with good intentions, but I've very low tolerance for such journalistic bullshit.
>Oh look at this brown/black/ person or woman doing something we take for granted white men can do, you racists/mysoginists sure got told!

>M. Night Shalamalabamaman
I completely forgot he existed. Now I'm remembering his awful movies.

I had never seen his face before.

He looks like a massive faggot.

You've probably seen him before, but never knew it was him.
I know this picture has been around for fucking ages now.

Some of them are bretty gud to be honest family.

But too many of them are trying to be clever with unexpected plottish, which sucks when you can't manage to do it.

I really liked unbreakable, it's by far the best superhero movie. Too bad it was marketed as a psychological thriller by retarded Hollywood jews.

Underated post

>bend the cpu pins
Unbend them with a knife.

>touch the cpu and get oil on it
Use an alcohol wipe.

>overtorque the heatsink or standoff screws and crack the motherboard
This doesn't happen.

>bend miscellaneous pins
Unbend them.

>not discharge and build up static
youtu.be/dPjkNFb10IE

>put on too much or too little thermal paste
Too much won't damage anything since its non conductive
Too little won't matter because your cpu will run barely hotter than it would with the right amount. Thermal paste helps with heat dissipation, it's not 100% necessary for non overclockers, but it makes so much difference that it's good to have.
See pic.

>bend the cpu pins
amdtard detected

>Too much won't damage anything since its non conductive
There are some compounds that are conductive like liquid metals or Arctic Silver 5, but then again you have to be the absolute retard to put too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk

>In four hours

what a fucking pleb

That IS pretty impressive for a niglet though, expecially a fat one

That fucking meme case though

Yep. All you gotta do to succeed in PC America now days is either be a woman or be a nigger.

And really from what i have seen women are only just slightly above a nigger.

They're both incapable of hard work, but women are born manipulators. So yeah

This is quite a feat for the nigger race considering the average IQ of an African is 70, while an African American is 85. This is on the borderline mentally retarded in western and European standards.

When it said he builds a computer, i thought he managed to build a mini-computer using transistors, because that would mean he is really talented. But no he just put together some lego parts.

> £600 , "high spec pc"
Fuck off nigger kid. At least im not a nigger

>spending more than 600€ on components
He's a nigger but at least he got something right.
>2000€ Sup Forums/CS:GO machines

>no jokes on how many niggaflops his GPU has.

Shit bread

> Spending more than 600 euro on components?

600€ is budget tier man. It's not good for what i do

800€ is the minimum to call it decent specs.

>4 hours

lol

He's in every one of his movies.

>nobody has been racist yet

oh man what a shit thread

>Places pre-built motherboard into pre-built case then inserts pre-built cpu and installs pre-built cpu cooler.
>a fucking genius lol

SHIT GUYS STOP PRESS WE GOT A WHIZZ KID

>yfw they were trying to cash in on the clock hype
Only retarded part was forgetting to make it look like a bomb.

>build my first pea sea when I was 14
>family brags about me to other people
>"Wow user, you're gonna be the next bill gates or something!"
>mfw they were serious

>Thread chock-full of people calling the kid a nigger or remarking how it truly is an achievement for his kind to have built a computer
>But somehow the height of racism is niggawat jokes

i thought this shit died out
fuck off, newspaper shill

>calls news site
>"OMG guess what! our son just made his own computer from scratch!!!"
>"no thanks"
>"but he's black!"
>"WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!"

Whatever makes the brits forget about the UN ordeal.

If he's also transgender he entire news office cums at the same time

probably had to take a few robbing breaks.

>stupid enough to respond to redditors
found the nigger

4 hours??!! wtf

my first build took 2 hours and that included installing windows. didn't think niggers were that dumb lol

why would you over tighten a motherboard anyway, finger tight it just needed, its not going to go 100 mph is it

only nervous thing is putting the cpu down onto the motherboard and my god that is so damn scary but your other points are really dumb.

Whizz as in wizard, the one he'll become

>He installs Windows 10
He'll fit in on Sup Forums just fine.

>mfw using the same computer case as this dirty nigger

This meme has already passed, stop it.

If you have a case like that, you might want to grow up a bit. Then again, if that's your reaction, there's no hope for you.

Jesus. Kek