check if you're one of 309,283 pwned accounts - also if you recognize password/email combination - where you used it?

a.pomf.cat/zpkgal.txt check if you're one of 309,283 pwned accounts - also if you recognize password/email combination - where you used it?

Other urls found in this thread:

buxp.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you joking

PWNED!! n00b XXXDDD

Nice trips
And no im not on the list

my old email/password was compromised thanks to electronic arts. some hackers breached their servers and leaked the plaintext passwords.

ever since i'm super paranoid about my accounts, but obviously i use a different password and email now.

What website is this from?

no idea as this is just paste, just got email 30 minutes ago, decided to share and ask for help identifying

also passwords seems to be lowercased

i remember that one
took me all night to get my account back

link dead?

nope, works here, but its quite big so wait a moment

yeah nevermind
my internet dead

>tfw when I've never been pwned

Nice trips btw

well to be precise i use password manager nowadays, leaked password seems to be quite old or indicate that site was of zero value for me

>grep '+' passes.txt
Looks like it comes from something called buxp.

list is fake

all passwords dont match

Always makes me chuckle.

it does contain my password from i think 2008-2010 and i may registred at buxp.org/ but i confirm - cannot login now and no password reset form. also they were looking for someone with php knolwedge

>ITT: idiots that don't realize that inputting your email address in sites like the one in the OP just creates yet another database for hackers to gain access to and compromise your fucking accounts
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

Using ctrl+f on a .txt file? Or are you talking about the image in OP.

Even so, giving your e-mail can only result in subscriptions for penis enlargement e-mails. Very unlikely you'll get targeted because of it.

>yet another database
They don't create databases, they take existing databases from websites with poor security. A lot less effort and you get a very large amount of e-mails neatly stored with passwords.

OP here
haveibeenpwned is Troy's Hunt project and commonly acknowledged and respected in security world - no need to panic. I do agree that idea of giving away your email is dangerous but in this case haveibeenpwned is legitimate site.

As for buxp.org/ - i do agree, this is shady site, but we've all been young and made mistakes - remember its from 7 years ago - i was dumb 13yo kid back then...

Nope, I've been using the same e-mail and password for almost everything since 2005, when I decided I needed to organize everything.

try entering moot@Sup Forums.org at that site

Where does all this info actually get dumped? Given that the site creator was able to collate all this info.

LOL PWNED fuckin n00b 1v1 me pussy ill pwn ur ass XD

found a hit with alot of the same details from a russian thread in 2013

hack-tool dot org /threads/14/page-171