Comfy thread

Comfy thread.

Also what does Sup Forums think of my new comfy wireless keyboard I bought for $12 for my PI?

i need this, where can i get one?

>tap to click

I wish this meme would die

Bought it on amazon. It has a rechargeable cellphone battery. Bretty comfy tbqh.

It comes with one of those USB infrared dongles. The only prob is that you can't game on it but I don't game much on my PI anyway.

found it, this thing is damn sexy. thank you

that's the chinkiest piece of shit

You're welcome. I'm thinking of putting Linux in my ps3 and using this on that to watch movies on my TV.

How much is it right now? Mine was $12 including delivery.

more like chunkyest
AMIRITE?

Looks comfier than the keyboard I use for my Pi.

Pic related, keyboard and pi

That looks like garbage you fucking retard.

Mines more ergonomic than yours I guess.

>3 finger right click
Into the fucking trash, Ranjit.

True dat f a m
I am gigajelly

Although tap to click is horrible.

I have one, the only complaint is that the hot keys seem to be schizophrenic in terms of how they work with each device you use the keyboard with.

I use a very similar remote to control my HTPC. Except mine is better than yours because it has a backlight for the keys.

Is there one for nonmanlet hands?

Looks pretty nifty. I bought this one, primarily because of the trackball. Shoulder buttons for mouse clicks are nice too.

I have this and it's not comfortable to write on, works for basic navigration but that's about it.

My dad bought a white one, Love typing on it. It's hooked up to a pi right now

>meme
it´s another interface, it´s like say pull a string instead of touch a key to play a note is a meme, please don´t be that kind of person...

I bought this so i could turn off my computer from bed after watching a movie. Icons in windows are too small so i never use it. Would be good for a smart tv

You guys actually like this? Thumb typing is tedious as fuck