Wonder where these occasional circular stains come from that somehow end up on my notes

>wonder where these occasional circular stains come from that somehow end up on my notes
>many days later realise they're oil or fat from your skin that ended up on the headphone cups and rubbed off on the paper

Fucking hell how do I clean those?
>swivel cups forwards
>place on paper
>put something with a little weight on it
>wait 10 minutes
>post results

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/c/kp/bar-soaps
wikihow.com/Take-a-Shower
audiotechnicashop.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=94_80_81&product_id=542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oily and dirty and sweaty
>so oily and dirty and sweaty, that the PAPER that touches your HEADPHONES gets dirty
>SO FILTHY, YOU CAUSE THIRD PARTY STAINS
>THIRD. PARTY. STAINS.
EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Have you tried washing the cups with water and detergent?

>Fucking hell how do I clean those?

by cleaning yourself better.

HE NEEDS TO WASH HIMSELF WITH WATER AND DETERGENT!

This

OP THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING TAKE A SHOWER WHAT THE FUCK

Post your Paypal, I will donate $3 towards a bar of soap.

walmart.com/c/kp/bar-soaps

I know right
I didn't expect this shit to happen either, I'm pretty clean and shower pretty much every morning.
But it still happens just because it accumulates over the years, is what I think
Already showering daily and my hair isn't getting that greasy either

I encourage everyone here that can swivel the cups to place their headphones on a piece of paper and see if this happens to them too.

pic is me holding the paper against a light. It's fucking see-through.

In addition to soap, I would like to show this helpful link:

wikihow.com/Take-a-Shower

Please, take 10 minutes to read and memorize the instructions there.

You are all idiots, your skin is much healthier if it still has its natural oil and dead skin layers.

I have some pasty gunk (not earwax) in them.

>Already showering daily
Do you know what to do in the shower? Can you lather? Do you actually wash yourself, or just let the water wet you?

I don't give a shit about health, I give a shit about not being a gross unhygienic piece of human garbage

It's pretty normal for heavy used headphones to show such behavior. You should wash and replace the cups regularly. If this isn't possible your headphone is shit.

I shower 1-2 times a day. Water and a washcloth only. I haven't used soap in two years.
Guess what feels pretty good though? My skin.

Of course, I use shampoo and shower gel and do the rub-a-rub

I also wash my face after getting home, and another time after going to sleep.
This sounds like something I expect

Pic is the cups. M50x.

>I haven't used soap in two years.

Holy shit. I have never washed the cups on my sonys in the year ive had them and i wear them fucking everywhere and it didnt leave a mark.

Try pressing them on paper for a few minutes and see what happens

Have you considered you stink and don't notice it?

>ruining your skin so others don't get offended by your smell
haha, grow a pair faggot

I did, i had my old laptop lying on them and i used the thinnest paper i had (the from cover of the operators manual for my lawnmowers engine). Still nothing.

You've been brainwashed pretty well, falcon. Tell me, other than the occasional dirt like motor oil, soot, or whatever shit there is, and washing your hands with soap for hygiene purposes after using the bathroom or when preparing food, why would you need to wash yourself with soap every day?

There you go:
audiotechnicashop.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=94_80_81&product_id=542

Because scrubbing with soapy water cleanses you. Oil based anything does not get cleaned by plain water.

Different people sweat/grease in a different manner. Maybe it is true that there are some people who do not need soap. This does not apply to OP. OP has enough oil oozing out of him he can compete with Saudi Arabia.

Nobody has ever complained about it, even close friends never brought up bad smell, even when I mentioned it and asked them about it. Nobody avoids me or trying to keep more distance to me. They still sit with me and share smartphone screens. So no, I don't believe I stink.

Stink mostly comes from bacteria thriving on sweat. You can rinse both of efficiently with water alone. Soap will also erase the natural layer of talcum and 'good bacteria' on your skin, which makes you smell sooner after sweating.

Thanks, but
>$26
They're still in pretty good condition, if it wasn't for the fact that they leave stains.
I plan to replace them when some of the actual fabric-leather-stuff breaks, and just place them on paper until they stop making stains.

If you had vegetable oil on your face would you just let water hit it or would you use soap/at least scrub your face with a wet towel?

Some of my notes that went see-through
This is the backside on a black background

Try soap. Please.

The combination of those is called sebum

It smells to everyone who doesn't share some of your genes and dietary preferences.

this thread is making me nauseous

This fucking thread man.

Just clean yourself how hard can it be?

>and another time after going to sleep
do you wash your face sleepwalking?

Remember this piece of paper 40 minutes ago?

This is it now. Feel old yetß

Holy shit dude

Take a fucking shower.
I feel sorry for anyone who has to live with you.
I bet you fap without showering afterwards as well.

>>I bet you fap without showering afterwards as well.
Of course I do

I sometimes don't shower for over a month. Yeah sure I stink sometimes. Who cares

Are you also a virgin?

Yes

Plain vegetable oil? Wipe it off with kitchen paper or something. Water doesn't help you there.

this thread is full of idiots

you still have oil on your skin and in your hair if you shower and scrub yourself

why are your headphone cups on your notes? do your notes need to listen to mad beats?

OK, nevermind.

Keep doing what you're doing.

i love how the falcon is a tripfag and objectively terrible poster yet because he made some shitty website people suck his dick

I don't see anyone sucking his dick. And I rate his posts in this thread above yours. He's at least somewhat funny, you're just an asshole.

wring out your headphone pads and deep fry some chicken tenders

i don't mean in this thread specifically, and that was my first post in this thread

>I bet you fap without showering afterwards as well.
Like are you so fucking fat that you start sweating when you fap, or do you just spray it all over yourself?

do you blow a load over yourself ?
all you need to do is wash your hands . assuming you can aim

>this thread

This.

OP is 100% a shitskin. Probably Indian. Personal hygiene is a foreign concept to them.

I left my headphones and this piece of paper like this for 10 minutes

the paper looked like this afterwards. Btw these headphones are more than 6 months old and I use them hours daily

those are foam, OPs are pleather

I have a pair of ath m50s that i've been using for years (10+ hours a day and also working out and sweating in)

here is pic

currently doing the paper test. will be back in 10 minutes

well shit

Jesus fuck, I knew people on Sup Forums were probably disgusting neckbeards that can't take care of themselves, but I don't need to be reminded.

Great, I'm not the only one.

Meanwhile at OPs paper.

My work headphones do this, my home ones do now. Probably has something to do with the poroucity? poricity? porousness of the cups. Gonna wash my work ones soon, it's driving me nuts.

>now
not

This.
Using too much soap and/or washing too often can actually make you produce even more oils to help your skin from drying out.