Win 10

Why is this shit being forced down my throat all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Windows_7
youtube.com/watch?v=11QqCzam_nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you've been pressing the ignore button for the past year

>Win 10 Anonymous 06/21/16(Tue)12:52:49 No.55191617▶
> Why is this shit being forced down my throat all of a sudden?
Just embrace the botnet, user.

just upgrade at a convenient time rather then have it do it automatically, i thought i could keep pushing it off, then the night i needed to write my term paper, Automatic windows 10 update. RIP my data science degree, thanks Bill.

Because you're dumb faggot
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Windows_7

>downgrading to 10
sup /pajeets/

But I dont want to join the botnet

now you know how it feels to be raped

no means no, unless you are microsoft

Uninstall the update that gives that prompt. Scroll down this page

>all of the sudden
>implying

don't worry. it'll stop after july 29. at that point you'll have to pay to get a legal upgrade.

Cause we are sick and tired of you faggots having outdated OSes that we have to support and having to deal with the reputation problem of "viruses"

We are done with that. So we desperately cram windows 10 down your throats, even for free, so that we can don't have to worry about old platforms and force security patches that idiots will delay indefinitely.

But, noooooooooo. I like my shitty old start menu because I'm a grandpa who can't change. I'm suspicious that you are invading my privacy. I'm going to join on the bandwagon against W10 because of hype.

Switch to windows 10 so we can get rid of viruses and having to deal with backwards compatibility. If you have a tinfoil hate or like your OS to look a decade old, go install linux and run a shitty DE

Fuck off.

>using replaceable Microsoft products in 2013+3
Why?

We have deposited to your Microsoft account, Pajeet.

>mfw using windows 10
>all of a sudden look at bottom right corner, new icon popped up
>scroll mouse over it
>"your location is currently being accessed"
>sweat.jpg

They're spying on me...

MUH GAYMES

No shit, that's the whole point of W10

Because Microsoft is tired of having to deal with a fragmented userbase instead of focusing their efforts on one edition of their OS and thus being able to spend their time more effectively.

>term paper
>the night
>ONE NIGHT

You wouldn't have passed anyway.

Literally just uninstall the update.
KB3035583

>having a GPS receiver in your PC

>sick of the reputation of viruses
>solution is to literally employ malware tactics to get people to install more of your malicious software
How the fuck does this help that reputation?

>using a deprecated windows

found your problem

Make an operating system that's not spyware, and I'll consider it.

>roommate connects printer with Wi-Fi
>my Windows 10 pc automatically installs Epson drivers
where do I deactivate that?

>Cannot remove win10 update notification

Calm down, go finish your fruit roll and whatever game you were playing on your Windows phone, put some Bieber on your Zune and come back when you're over 18 and have a clue.

It's becoming less of an argument now too.

>I like my shitty old start menu because I'm a grandpa who can't change
>replace an already well-established and perfected method of interacting with the computer in the most unobtrusive way with the most hideous, invasive abomination known to humankind that is objectively worse in every way
>users must be old people set in their ways

People that like metro UI are worse than Hitler.

Post ID card and feet

MUH DX12

MUH SPYWARE
GOD I LOVE WINDOWS 10 IT'S THE BEST WINDOWS YET XDDD

Wine doesn't work particularly well and the vast majority of my games don't have a linux version. Still a big issue.

>viruses

Just remove the KB update of gwx ( get windows ten) and disable auto updates

youtube.com/watch?v=11QqCzam_nI

Download Never10, OP. The program changes a registry file to prevent upgrading to future operating systems such as Windows 10.

>implying win10 is in any way more secure than 7
>FOR FREE
Do you have any real arguments except "MS has to work a bit more"?

The icon is finally gone from mine.

DO IT FAGGOT IT'S
>F
>R
>E
>E

>installing a BETA os on your desktop
>if they decide that your hardware is "too old" then they wont supply you with ANY updates
Good one

I couldn't care less about the privacy if it didn't genuinely affect my intenet latency, which it does even when you attempt to disable this shit.
Also tried win10 on 3 machines, broke every single time after a few months in some way whether it be: Not able to access the HDD without shitting itself, WiFi doesn't work, shutdown and restart button breaks

isn't there another page with all the isos? I don't remember the url

Hey Sup Forums don't go here often because I'm kind of a laymen when it comes to computer software, if I were to build a new computer, how would I download Windows 7 without the anti-privacy stuff I hear Microsoft's been putting into it?

Don't update it
Or update it but look through every update to make sure it's not one of the known wangblows10 or privacy ones. You can find the list using google

>press never show on the notification tray
>never popped up again

what are you faggots doing ?

Even if you don't wifi triangulation is in most cases scary accurate