So is the u4000 an embedded Apple botnet? What's the deal? 4 GB buffer just for a shitty webcam?

So is the u4000 an embedded Apple botnet? What's the deal? 4 GB buffer just for a shitty webcam?

this guy is such a fucking faggot

LOL

He's a little bitch that wines about everything. Probably mildly autistic.

OP thinks uploading 4GB of data regularly is feasible and could go unnoticed

it was all just the nonsensical ramblings of an alcoholic jewish manlet.

But he is the king of Sup Forums

Don't talk to me or my son again.

U4000 isn't 4GB, it is 4Gb.

TOP KEK

Wow his wife's son even look like him

he's honest and i admire a lot of the things he does . He is willing to admit fuck ups which is often really helpful

cute, [spoiler]CUTE[/spoiler].

How much do you think he makes in a year? $120,000??

Maybe in the 6 figures if he's lucky, and for what? To live his life like a eunuch? The dude has the personality of the wet mop in the closet he hides in to decompress.

>background is X130e thinkpads, not t520 thinkpads
why

he's going to snap one day and start slitting peoples throats

He already did.

Sharky is gonna get you.

Yep, 512 megabytes of video buffer for a 1080p webcam is completely reasonable.
This guy is just a douche.

this man desperately is in need of a tailor. has nobody ever shown him how to wear pants?

he's a manlet

I heard he's 5'6 and can bench press 220

>5'6
hahahahahahahahahah, poor guy

>Being such a manlet that wearing trousers makes you look like youre doing DBZ cosplay

>not memeing better shit about Ross
This is how i know you are new

You don't know shit famalam.

Kys

do you guys hate manlets or something? i dont feel comfortable here now
t. 5'4 man

Im not the same guy but i dont hate manlets

Im 182 cm tall, i think im tall i dont know because i was a tiny little shit from 8 to 13, like really small for my age, but then i grew up a lot, i still think my sisters are taller than me and that my dad is some kind of skyscraper, but im taller than them, i mean, heigh should br a problem at all in your life unless you are really small due to some illness or stuff.

If i had to say something about manlets its that the always feel insecure and try to hide it with going to thr gym of buying expensive clothes or stuff, they look funny that way.

Have you ever seen someone your heigh lifting something taller than them?

this shitstorm > darude sandstorm

>kys
welcome to Sup Forums user.

Its just apple crashing this thread with no survivors

because Louis fucked up, it's not 4GB (Gigabytes), it's 4Gb (Gigabits), so not actually that much for uncompressed video at 1280x720 or higher

Fuck off Louis.

He said his schematic read 4GB and also he was drunk.

He needs smaller pants.

POST MORE DANK LOUISES

>consumer whore

Why should we worship at his altar?

Proof that all the exercise in the world doesn't cure ugly nerds like you Sup Forumsoys

The keyboard is ISO too, so these thinkpads are completely off. I wish I had the .xcf file to change that, but I don't, and I would have to redo it from scratch if I wanted to change it.