SMASH THAT MOTHERFUCKING DISLIKE BUTTON
SHITPOST THAT COMMENT SECTION
THE TIME TO RETALIATE IS NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

JOIN US IN GLORY

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think we need to make a concentrated effort to let the administration know that we want Sup Forums removed from Sup Forums again. I don't care about the leakage to other boards, it will fade over time.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Thread reported for brigading.

*tips fedora*

your autism is showing
Sup Forums is one of the largest boards in Sup Forums. it isn't ever leaving

FAGS ARE EQUAL TO NIGGERS

>they laugh at us when we call out jews

It was removed once before, it can be removed again.

Sup Forums's userbase can move to reddit where most of them are these days anyway.

Butthurt faggot tranny detected

they laugh with us. without Sup Forums's memes we wouldn't play spot-the-jew

sorry you were banned from /r/technology

You are objectively the worst trip

> buy Sup Forums
> immediately delete one of the most popular boards

Yeah no. Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums each see more traffic than all other boards combined. He'd probably delete all the other boards before touching these 3.

>move to reddit where most of them are these days anyway

Lol at that irony. Yes the people who speak against Sup Forums universally are Sup Forums and totally not reddit, not the website that constantly calls Sup Forums the 'decrepit corner of the internet', nope only Sup Forums hates Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to SRS

>le anti pol revolution

Top kek, I'm no racist, but there's nothing wrong with rising up against the homosexual industrial complex

>and these were the darkest days of the internet, when racist brownies were freed to wreck their havok across the world.

When Sup Forums.knocked down the containment walls and the disease spread.

This..... is the beginning of the end.
The dumbing down, of the entiiiire planet...
-cuts to David duchavney

*flips tedora*

Another bump

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Sup Forums2

SURE IS TECHNOLOGY IN HERE

fuck off with your retarded horse shit to your containment board you fuck

>knowing/caring about reddit drama

This is why I invite Sup Forums here

You redditors bring your websites garbage edrama here, why not pol?

Run away you cuck

>This is why I invite Sup Forums here
I'm sure you do

What's your reddit account name son?

fuck off

I don't have one

I'm not the one who knows the subreddits and complains about them like anyone here should give a shit like that other guy is

I am a full zionist and support Israel and the Jewish people, and even I say pol is superior to reddit fucktards like him

Who cares? It's not a great video but it's certainly nothing to hit some meaningless dislike button over. Such sensitive, assblasted folks these days.

>muh board quality

Meanwhile, elsewhere on Sup Forums...

Go back to your consumer technology and phone threads faggot. Sup Forums is garbage.

>coming out
>on youtube
I thought coming out was so you could tell your family about who you are, not telling a million retards who literally don't give a shit about you who you are

>grr this video makes me angry, those thumbs down will show them!
wow wow

If Sup Forumstards become a burden for Hiroshima he's gonna cut the cord

I don't think he'll be more tolerating than moot

A burden towards what exactly? Butthurt SJWs that never spend time here trying to slide the boards making them appear as a majority or something? What is this burden you speak of?

>we will le drive you off Sup Forums just like on reddit

K E K

keep dreaming cuck boi

yeah, this

They cared enough to watch

I down with the trans though

Wow, I knew pol was bad but didn't know they were literally Sup Forums-lite. Offsite raids? Is this 2007?

Please kill yourself

>Pol disagrees and starts to go to fucking Sup Forums for support

what the fuck Sup Forums you are only one who cares what other people think and do.

>being forced on them
>THEY CARED THO

Why are sodomites so stupid?

They were forced to click the videos?

dumb maki poster

>suggesting violence because somene disagrees

Pathetic liberal cuckold

>you are the only one who le cares about le society

He says in a thread dedicated to Youtube pushing the homosexual industrial complex, once again why are sodomites so stupid?

Somebody get this tripfag outta here

>It was removed once before, it can be removed again.
Even people who hated /new/ acknowledge that as one of the biggest mistakes the old admin ever did

we have the support of many other boards on this matter
all we ask is to smash that dislike for the cause and have a giggle at the comments

>Pathetic liberal cuckold
What lol

>why are sodomites so stupid
Difference between you and me is that I accept other peoples perspective on this world while you sit in your cave and think how awful it is that people don't agree with you.

This tripfag on suicide watch

Shut up he's making it better

He doesn't know that because he's a redditor who thinks censorship will work here like back on his precious meme and upvote site

>bane posting

More proof that only reddit finds it funny

good job m8

You don't accept my perspective to hate sodomites

BOOM LAWYERED

There is nothing more reddit than a negative opinion of baneposting. You have revealed yourself.

as if hiroshima would remove one of the largest boards here. get fucked cuck

Maki is my girlfriend!

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Would rather have pol spilling over every side than obvious Tumblr users like or feminists trying to "educate" me in the headphone general

i do accept it.
I don't agree with blocking other people trying to silence other people and this is what we are arguing here not your opinions.

You really should go to reddit, your level of intelligence doesn't belong, farewell.

Anime degeneracy, how typical of a libcuck

But we aren't having one :)

>not using :^)
get out

Or you could just mind your own business. You actually got triggered, just like the tumblr users you hate so much.

It was removed and the fallout was so hilariously apocalyptic that moot reinstated it just so that the rest of the site could function.

You're stupid hurt feelings don't mean much in the scheme of things and frankly, it's a shit idea for many more reasons than the fallout that would occur.

>TIPS FEDORA

you're the first person to have a euphoria level high enough to earn a CAPITALIZED tip my good sir.

Euphoric!

>>>>>implying

best post in this shitty thread.

This tripfag is so #triggered lol

I want to grip those ripe tomatoes

bump

God she's so fucking perfect

The real joke is that most negative comments under that video aren't even from Sup Forums, they are from normal youtube users

The goings on of a website community I'm part of aren't my business?

Also I never mentioned the word triggered and you're pointing to symmetry that doesn't exist as well as grasping at straws.

Is there a difference in intelligence?

So you want to censor something you don't like?

NO THEY ARE WORSE MUCH WORSE

/tg/ here, I personally think Sup Forums is funny... like those anonymous guys thinking they're legion. It's like watching newfags trying to imitate old Sup Forums.

Not really.

>/tg/ here

Yeah you really need to identify yourself you fantasy playing kissless neckbeard

>like those anonymous guys thinking they're legion. It's like watching newfags trying to imitate old Sup Forums.

No one thinks that except in your fantasies

This isn't Dungeons and Permavirgins or Cuckfinder or whatever you freaks who sat alone at lunch in high school think. It's just some good old pals having cheeky fun, but losers like you keep thinking it's your "fantasy" world

NEWSFLASH nerd: it's time to grow up!

lol you know what pathfinder is

Oh look, it's that autistic tripgfag again. Notice how you're the -only- one disagreeing? You don't have to be an edgy dissenting faggot to look cool, man. We know you have some issues but it's okay! You can get past them.

(You)