Icucks

>icucks

Not an argument.

>using cyanogenmod 11 on shitty smartphone
>can always connect a 2,5" NTFS HDD without problems

Speaking as a girl, stuff like this is just so unattractive. Do you really think you're cool because you have lots of space (that you won't even use) on your phone?

You ever wonder why guys with iPhones are more attractive to us? It's because they don't spend time doing this useless nonsense.

I bet the "lmao why would you need that" idrone defense force will appear soon.

Didn't mean to quote

You know what kind of girls are attractive to guys? Those that don't go on Sup Forums
Obligatory tits or gtfo

Please leave this website, normalfag retard
Nobody here cares about your sex or who you think is attractive or not, please never post shit like that ever agein

this is fantastic bait but it really doesn't matter if you're going to derail the thread because it was garbage from the beginning
I actually got halfway through deconstructing your post before I realized that it was a meme

>not mentioning green bubbles
SHIGGY DIGGY

kys

Noice, how much did you pay for your microsd card? I currently have a 64GB one and would love to upgrade to a 200GB one but they seem pretty expensive at the moment.

Why are androidplebs always so mad with iPhone users? Literally all you have to do is say you have an iPhone they start throwing memes at you.

lel

kek

>kys
You should all kill yourselves.

Megaman shouldn't even be mad, he deserves getting his computer smashed for having Linux on it.

80 bucks and they don't go faster than 90mb/s but idk if any cards have better speeds in the first place

Time to fill it up with lossless anime music !

This is the same thing as that dick waving about battery life , we get it no one ever texts you.

3 4

Fuck off you tranny swine.

What is this meme?

triggered

You know what kind of girls are attractive to Sup Forumsuys? Traps

Lol I had sex with one girl before bcause I showed her the custom ROM on my LG G3. I had some Icon packs and custom themes she was really into it. I had to show her how to install nova launcher she didnt even know you could rice you launcher LOL. When I showed her my KLW setup she got wet as fuck. Its really not that hard to have sex with women when you know what you are doing.

So yeah, fuck off whore.

did you show her your thinkpad running ganoo/gentoo too

Congrats dude. Even if this were true you'd still be the exception to the rule. Just don't ever try to text me with a green bubble.

>Fagdroids

THANKS DOC

hello R3ddit, isn't it past your bedtime?

No apple is pretty much in charge of being gay desu. I'm gay myself and own an iPhone 5S, 6, and SE.

>Not using messenger, Line, Kakao, WeChat, Hangout, or any of the other much better chat apps

Yup, we pretty much own apple in a way lol. You have to admit iPhones really are fashinable and cute. Most android phones just look so dull.

Everything after iphone 4S looks like crap.

>Speaking as a girl
feet or gtfo

Y-you take that back!

That anime was fucking trash. Every character looks like a giant slut.

>not talking to niggers

Feelsgoodman

Faggot

Every file that gets uploaded by an applecuck is named image.jpg cause you can't rename files on an iphone

2016 """"""""technology"""""""" and it cant even rename a file

apex kek

S-Source please, can't find it at gel.

>we pretty much own apple in a way lol
Nigger you don't own shit the OS is locked as fuck

Fuck you faggot
Fuck you too

Sure, the ones that cost 50p
The more expensive ones usually look quite nice.