Can linux be this comfy?

Can linux be this comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
man.finalrewind.org/1/feh/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTK+
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you've never seen a desktop thread have you?

Given that you're using iTunes, yes. Linux can be far more comfy.

Your desktop is hideous. Why are you so obsessed with sharing it?

no, that wallpaper is windows only

I am pretty sure only windows and mac users have access to the wallpaper feature

because its my first rice job evar :3

b-but the colors are matching

thanks for sticking up for me :)

that contrast

But user, every OS with graphic interface allows you to change the wallpaper

Wow! This is something new

Yes, it's literally impossible to set a wallpaper on a Linux DE that is already bundled with windows.

That's nothing but a wallpaper you are showing retard. And your panel is cluttered as fuck

that wallpaper better be animated

Thanks!!

The casper slide part 2
featuring the platinum band

can feh do animated wallpapers?

yes

if you download Solus OS and change the wallpaper to that it's going to look virtually identical.

>TURK
Kurds > Turks

paper?

except the term colors match literally nothing and the bar is ugly af

also samefag

no its an image viewer

hi is this a thinly veiled desktop thread

no this is the fix your fonts thread

>implying
i dont even know how to respond to this.
not thinly veiled at all.

my fonts are fine nerd

>arch linux
hahahaha

So no one is gonna post the wallpaper?

What's the fucking point of having a brown line outside of Chrome? And what's the point of using chrome not fullscreen?

>he can't even render and arrow
▶ lmaoing @ u rn ▶

cant disagree with this.
fuck off turkroach.

>t. Assyrian.

Özgür, please go

>this is chrome now
and the brown line is a focus indicator.
yeah i dont know why that is happening, do i need to change my firefucks font?

Why do you have the task bar on top?

What the fuck is a focus indicator? jesus christ dude

>do i need to change my firefucks font
You need to install a font with ascii characters

also your firefox looks like shit

This actually is the coolest one I've ever seen.

it lets me know where my text is going to go when i type. if a window is in focus my text will go in that window, if its out of focus the window will have a blue border. the default colors on i3 are god awful

>inbred war criminals who were originally slaves, with no history, that claim to own part of other countries because they don't have one of their own
>better than Indo-European folk that has had many great empires in medieval and ancient times, and now has
That's like saying refugees > Europeans. Kurds don't even have a fucking country for fuck's sake, the refugees at least have some place they can call their motherland.

Share that wallpaper user

ty

weeaboos need to die.

Yeah you better type those shitpost carefully. God knows what would happen if you type something wrong. It could be the end of the world man

>the default colors on i3 are god awful
So is green and brown. Literally two colours associated with the most disgusting things.

>white terminal background
>giant 4ch css and delete buttons in browser presumably from a fucked up gtk theme
it just keeps getting better

>
We are having a fucking Windows vs Linux conversation here faggot. Go back to Sup Forums

Kurd's aren't even real

>Indo-European folk
>Turks
Nah. Looks like Turkey needs another ass blasting by the cossacks.

are you not responding because you dont know the answer

How autistic are you?? You need colours to tell you where your text is going???

gtk theme? and what 4ch css and delete button? you're seeing things m80

yes i do.

feh handles desktop wallpapers, its actually a pretty common way to do it. i do know the answer, you're just trying to antogonize me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
Turks are white btw, kurds are literal shitskins.
I didn't start this
this

man.finalrewind.org/1/feh/
damn man pages must be wrong then

>gtk theme?
>he doesn't even know how his browser works to a basic level

you know he doesnt use the terminal outside of taking screen shots for Sup Forums

right, keep dreaming

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

L...Lain!

We need that wallpaper onegai

Fucking check /w/ and /wg/ first, it's the one with "vibe"

thank you user, I never have the reflex

op ananı sikeyim senin durduk yere tartışma başlattın. götün mü yanıyo pezevenk pol'a çevirdin burayı?

>no battery
What

actually i use dmenu to take screenshots noramlly. i only use the terminal for installamicating.

that's default on 4chinz dude. you're just being an ass.

some turks are white, because turkey is a multicultural nation, there is no turkish ethnicity though.

how would they be wrong? it clearly says in there it can be used to set wallpapers. you're also being an ass.

>trying to be mean to the new guy when you have no idea what you're saying is wrong.

this reminds me why i gae up on linuxx back in 2009. Maybe i will return to the botnet.

>that's default on 4chinz dude. you're just being an ass.

no it's your awful gtk theme making your buttons look garbo, pic related actually normal buttons on stock Sup Forums

>4chinz
What are you 12

you're pretty autistic you know that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTK+

you can't read can you? it has NOTHING to do with firefox and everything to do with your terribad gtk theme. You are literally retarded.

>mfw simple color desktops arent popular like they should be

i remember the days of simple color and anime girls

go back and look at my screenfetch at the beginning of the thread oh masterful GTK wizard. tell me, which one am i using? this is the default.

yes, you don't know true consistency and comfy till you use a riced out linux desktop that's truly /your own/, where you know all the ins and outs. Not to mention command line is comfy

>go back and look at my screenfetch at the beginning of the thread oh masterful GTK wizard.
There is none listed you literal sperg

Obviously the default is trash. Which is most usually adwaita.

I prefer when they breed and make Turds

when you say /your own/ do you mean linux from scratch

your autism knows no bounds does it?
default is raliegh on arch, and i dont have it.

Ubuntu mate looks like this out of the box, only thing to do is changing the wallpaper.

>your autism knows no bounds does it?
holy shit it just keeps getting more hilarious

>doesn't know how his system works at all
>has shit looking gtk everything
>super defensive
>only defense now is objectively unrelated or false information and "autistic"

just accept your buttons are god awful, change them and move on with your life instead of getting all defensive and embarrassing yourself

you shouldn't pretend you know how things work when you clearly do not lmao

Well I use CRUX, which is also a source distro, but instead of running all the commands manually it has the build instructions of packages in a template.

Anyways, yes I know pretty much every package installed on my system, my kernel is custom compiled, etc. etc.

Share your wallpaper please user-kun.

nice choice i decided to use slackware

Never heard about Solus.

i already stated that this is my first go at linux since 2009, and that i was new to it. you're just being mean to feel good about yourself, instead of being a rude person offer help. i dont have GTK installed bruh. you should try some common courtesy, you might get a job, or girlfriend, or hell even a friend.

thats too cool! can you teach me somethings unlike this mean person? unless you are that mean person, then i want no help at all pls.

>i dont have GTK installed bruh
oh god it's worse than I thought, you truly are mentally sick aren't you

it's okay to be ashamed

>using an AUR helper

get off my arch, kid.

yours looks like shit.

this

>using software to write three sentences and break them anyway

It's not comfy without video games, something Linux lacks.

This has to be b8

i already told you didnt know, so there's really nothing to be ashamed of.

i dont know any other way, and the wiki suggested this. :)

wat

i use windows on my desktop. but my laptop is dual booting gnu/linux ARCH and unix FreeBSD :)

can any os be this comfy with these beautiful, licking-provoking buttons and icons?

are you stupid or something? it isn't 2005 anymore. educate yourself

>arch wiki suggesting to use yaourt
>being this retarded

I hope every single one of his posts is just really bad bait

>i dont know any other way, and the wiki suggested this