Is there any way for me to send blue bubbles via Android?

Is there any way for me to send blue bubbles via Android?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yO2KQHkt4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you seriously want anything to do with people who give a shit about such arbitrary things?

what kind of fucking life decisions do these people make

I'm not gay so yes I want things to do with hot girls

Android users are seen as losers in the real world dude

at least bump the thread you saw my reply in so other people can see it you fuck

And yes, imessage is coming to Android soon.

>heart in name
>dog Snapchat filter
>opinion discarded

Good goy

why would you even care about such shallow and materialistic hoes? find a proper girl

>proper girl
>implying they exist

Not sure what you're talking about here mate

Back to your containment board, junior.

These girls fuck better. Not trying to make relationships.

then get a real whore
better sex + it costs less than getting an iphone
oh, and less bitching

Americans are fucking disgusting.

>sister has iPhone
>goed over data every month so shuts it off.
>NOW I CAN ONLY GET TEX MESSAGES OVER WIFI, I MIGHT MISS SOMETHING IMPORTANT.
I imagine this is a common occurance. Imessege is singlehandedly the stupidest idea.
It would of made sense maybe back in the days when sms was limited. But now every plan is unlimited since they just make money off data.

What the fuck is a green bubble?

Want to know why SMS is free now?

BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE IMESSAGE YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU CANT BE THIS DUMB

>Hi, I'm Sup Forums and I'm technologically retarded.

Yeah, a green bubble is technology now

Text messages come in different colours depending on whether it's sent from an Apple device or not.

It's pretty pathetic, I know.

Yes, green bubbles are pathetic.

Ever heard of bbm you 15 year old girl? I messege launched late 2011, when text messeges already included in many plans.
Additionally this doesn't explain why anyone would use it in 2016.
No.
You can send "green" from an iPhone. It's just green =sms. Blue=imessege

>Whether it is sent from an Apple device or not

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

How can you even participate in Sup Forums threads if you can't handle consumer technology. Literally 10 year old girls know more than you do.

Ok, I see now. So Apple fags are complaining about messages they receive in a green bubble, right? So why do they keep using shit they hate?

You are so fucking dumb.

>trying to find logic in isheep arguments
you have failed me

Be glad you don't have the "right" color, you don't want to talk to someone who cares about something that shallow.

Seemed a rightful question to me

The complaints are that Android users are sending messages and they're coming up green meaning the person the iPhone user is talking to is some dirty poor. It's not the iPhone user's choice what phone the other person text's from.

>iphone users can't change the color of messages they receive
>iphone users can't afford to send sms messages

Oh, ok. It's far worse than I thought. Is it a USA only problem? I never met someone that stupid in EU

It's probably more of a teen problem.

The implication that Android users are poor because they're not using an iPhone is kinda strange, because if you were that desperate to own one, you could buy one second-hand. Or get one on a plan. Or just save up a few hundred more and buy one outright, because a few hundred dollars to an adult really isn't that much money.

I'm not sure what kind of world you are in. Just glad I'm not in it

I don't think adults care about this.

I've said that a hundred times now.
IPhones, designer clothes, etc is what poor people think being rich is. Which is why they blow their entire paychecks on USED designer clothes and appleshit and whatnot. Middle class or higher people don't give a shit and buy brand new clothing.

Anybody fucking retarded enough to use a system that sends text messages as internet data when even the cheapest, worst fucking plan/pre-paid set up on the planet has free text but limited data deserves to be shot.

Free on wifi

/Thread.

Why would you have a separate messaging app when you are at home?
What if the person you are messeging isn't on wifi.
You gonna turn imessege off everytime you leave your house?

Text messages are free at all times.

>selling your soul to get a little PUSSY

I've seen many iphone users in my area text each other, showing up as green bubbles

The apps aren't separate. It does everything automatically.

The media capabilities of iMessage are superior. Text messages also don't have Read/Delivered features.

>And yes, imessage is coming to Android soon.
it is not, apple have said it is not, and they would be stupid to do so.

why even say this?

>it does everythong automatic.
Nope nope nope. If you have data disabled, and then have imessege on. You will not get any messeges while out, they will be received once internet is turned back on, it will burn data if you leave it on not on wifi. You have to manually turn it off. Also i know the "app" is the same, but sms and imessege are seperate entities.

always surprised by how prevalent sms still is in clapistan.

>Text messages also don't have Read/Delivered features.
In my twenty years of using mobile phones, I've never once desired that functionality.

>If you have data disabled, and then have imessege on. You will not get any messeges while out

Why would you expect anything different here? No internet connection means no internet messages received.

Good for you.

Yes my point exactly. Why on earth would you want that?
SMS is far more flexible.

You can just send an SMS then.

This. It's like those people who live in a trailer but drive a Bentley. Having "expensive" shit doesn't make you rich. Otherwise Warren Buffet would be dressed like Lil' John.

>Text messages also don't have Read/Delivered features
SMS delivery reports are widely supported.

No one gives a fuck about delivery really, it's all about knowing whether that hottie has read your message or not.

Yes, precisely. Why are you arguing if you agree? Or are you saying just turn it off when your out? Cause then you don't get the immesseges peopke send you.

This. You gotta know id your 8th grade crush is ignoring you or just busy, while you fret about it for 5 hours or w.e.
Back in my day when i hit up bitches on MSN we could just tell if they were online busy or offline.

Data usage isn't a problem to most people. It's also much more cost effective to use iMessage to send media over wifi. iMessage is also better if you're out of the country since you won't have to pay huge fees for texts.

SMS is slow as shit.

Cell service is often a huge fuckery too. Messages sometimes just don't go through. Cell service will die within 6 years.

That's a problem with your carrier, not the technology.

As long as you live in the USA, you're going to be bound by shallow people who love iMessage. The USA has the highest % of iPhone users in the World.

Elsewhere like Europe, IM apps like Whatsapp are preferred since SMS is seen as old fashioned, plus it's not guaranteed that your carrier won't rape you with fees for texting people in other European countries. iPhone's are also a much smaller %, so iMessage is seen as about as relevent as BBM is.

Literally falling for petty consumerist memes, particularly the kind that is only really believed in at the lowest rung of society
>implying this isn't the very definition of a goy
Just fucking steal one Jamal

>someone gifted me an iPhone
>I installed android on it
>I get green fucking bubbles
>some niggers tell me to get an iPhone and I reply with proof that I did

You can use a mac as a proxy for imessage

>implying they don't

Data usage is the only thing not unlimited in literally every plan. Data usage is a problem to probably all the millennials bitching about "green bubbles" even i go near my 3gb limit every month.
MMS is free to so idk what your talking about there.
Out of country is fair, but i personally prefer third party programs like whatsapp cause switching betweem imessege and sms is actually a nuisance.
What third world shit whole do you live in?
Is this still a thing? Last i heard of it, it was like froyo on like an iphone 3g or something

>no numpad

bare feet on the desk

>Android on iPhone

I haven't seen that since the iPhone 3G...

youtube.com/watch?v=5yO2KQHkt4A

kys

>yes numpad

Piece of advice for Android fags:
Don't fall for the Apple Jew like I did.
If you want your phone to do stuff like you expect it to do instead of how Apple dictates it should do buy an Android.
People are buying iPhones because of the name, I'm selling this POS

fat af mate

Good goyim.

>meaning the person the iPhone user is talking to is some dirty poor.
>complaining about the cost of SMS
>having to pay extra for SMS

>I'm not gay
>iphone

Pick one.

>SMS is slow as shit.
>most of the time people receive my SMS messages before my phone confirms that the message has been sent
What you're probably thinking about is that SMS from iPhones is slow as shit, and that's because it tries to send by data first and takes a fucklong time to work out that a data message isn't going to work before falling back on SMS.

SMS support in iMessage is garbage, and that's most of the reason why Apple users hate SMS so much.

Android is for cucks, iPhone is for proud whites. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>this is what iNigger poorfags actually believe
lmao

Android is for niggers and beta white cucks.

Look at OP picture, iNigger. Do they look white to you?

You somehow managed to get Android and iPhone mixed up.

>niggers

The true hilarity of this nonsense is the niggers saying people on android have green bubbles when all texts received from anyone are just gray bubbles.

It's the SENDER's messages that change from blue/green depending on how the message is sent out. They're stuck with sending in blue/green and receiving in gray whereas android can set contacts to any color they want.

Literally the only people who are forced to have green bubbles are iCucks themselves.

Thats iCuck logic. Its your fault if my iPhone is displaying you in a way I don't like!

That's because Messages can do grey bubbled iMessages, which are obviously IMs, or SMS which show up as the green.
It will send as SMS is data is unavailable.

Actually I believe Japan does but they're generally retarded with technology and adopt whatever comes first.

In b4 someone posts a 2004 keitai with symbian or some shit, it's whatever has the largest marketshare first. They jumped from flip phones to iPhones and didn't bother to consider anything else.

If you're not ameristupid you should know, that all the smart hot girls are in europe, where android is more popular than ios. Keep that in mind. But if you worry about the color of your bubbles, you probably worry about your dick size.

100% guarantee she is a redditor and not some 4faggot.

>2 giant cocks as wallpaper

does your sister know you're gay?

Just get a colorblind gf

>America

No everyone will know you got a trash droid and avoid your malware infected texts

Yeah the very country pajeet

>your phone choice decides your whole personality for other people

Are you fucking kidding me?

The other day one of my cycling friends posted he needed help to barrow a PC he even said...

"Who uses Windows anymore?! I'm sure those android folks do"

Not that I care about blue bubbles, my OnePlus 3 left the people's republic of China last night I can't be more hype about it.

Green bubbles are one of the possible animated backgrounds on Xperia phones.

Forgot pic

She'd change her mind if I pulled out a BlackBerry. But that's true, Android users are peasants generally. Did you ever see reviews on play store? Most of these people can't write a proper sentence in English. Plus, it is very badly designed.

Get a themable custom messaging app