/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Customs(?) tears open user's package • user considers using a Shark mousepad template to print a flag • user buys a cheap $7 mousepad • user got his vinyl record coaster • user's Pusheen plushie arrived in just two weeks time • user's package came today inside it a watch a metal puzzle and a lockpick set • user's Redmi Note 3 Pro charged at 71% with 1 day 15 hrs left before its empty • user's Teclast X80 Pro tablet runs a little hot • user buys a cheapo headphone stand using the Ali app • user got some chink incense cones a onion holder a multitool some bottle thingies a bamboo towel and a pizza slicer • New Micro SDs featuring DINOSAURS found quality of these are unknown as of now or if they are able to match up to the almighty sharks.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJlmYh27MHg

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7l0qhLqzU
aliexpress.com/item/J34-Free-Shipping-Practical-Student-Extra-Fine-Iridium-Nib-Fountain-Pen-Accounting-Black/32576033079.html
mysku.ru:
aliexpress.com/store/2065075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for drawing tablets.

Second for sharks

first for our gearbest cutie
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7l0qhLqzU

Last item lads

Best miracast device from Aliexpress/gearbest?

I bought a bunch of invasive plant seeds

>here's hoping they pass customs

got some random pens I don't really need

Link to fountain pen? Is it good?

But user none of us really need anything from these sites

aliexpress.com/item/J34-Free-Shipping-Practical-Student-Extra-Fine-Iridium-Nib-Fountain-Pen-Accounting-Black/32576033079.html

outer parts made out of nice solid metal, I like the classic simple look, some of the printing on it is smudged, has a non-replaceable inner tank that you pump, writes well - no scratching, tip bending or anything

:)

:(

Should I open it?

are sharks any good or just a meme?

Both

Any recommended watch brand anons?

Gearbest has flash deal for Raspberry Pi 3 at $35.99 ordered one with a $4.01 case for free tracking. Also fell for the meme and ordered a 64GB shark. Good job memeing Sup Forums.

Why would you order a Pi from chinkland?
Aren't they all produced Wales anyway?

DW and Nomos replicas just came in. Look as you would expect. Watchfags hate the DW anyway. I thinnk the Nomos is pretty clearly a replica, even though I haven't held a real one in hand.

ugly bitch lmao

Give link to Nomos. I love their designs, but they're expensive.

The DW, 40 or 36mm? I an't seem to find a 36mm one for my mother

can you test performance with and without antennae to see if it makes any difference? and link to the one you got?

>invasive plant seeds
what do you mean by this?

fountain pen recommendations?

ive readed in these threads that they die pretty soon, ive never used one but i believe it

most nations have banned foreing seeds which are "invasive"
if they were to spread into nature, they would overtake the local nature

>Watchfags hate the DW anyway
I know the reason why.

Daily reminder that if you don't wield the knowledge of slavic language, you will never be able to use mysku.ru: the resource that /CSG/ aspires to be

>not just using google translate
besides you dont even need to translate, all you need is:
pic of product (does it look usefull?)
price, coupon code and link

It is 40mm.

Right, it's overpriced shit, but isn't it fucking impressive that they can sell a ~$5 watch for $200? And people buy that?

The real problem with not speaking Russian is figuring how to root and flash these Chinaphones. Russians have thousand page threads on every obscure $80 Chinese smartphone where there's zero info available in Engish.

So I went to correos de Mexico to pick my shit, one month of wait, not that bad comparing to the two weeks it takes approx when I order my shit to be delivered to burgerland, also no more time wasted waiting to cross the border.

Based correos de Mexico

It was from the same store that sells the DW. Got them in the same package. ae.com /store/2065075

It seems like few people bother to look behind the marketing facade. I guess most people don't actively surf ali, tao, or other chink sites either.

On that site, there is a lot more than just that. The review will be removed unless there is a good explanation of why a certain product is good or bad. Chinks can make stuff look nice all they want, but the russkis are there to tell you if it will burn your house down or if has any other China trademark "features"

Even the teclast threads on 4pda are better that whats on xda

Much cheaper than buying here where I live (55€) even with added VAT.

Thanks.
There really isn't much else interesting in that store, but I'm gonna get myself one of those Nomos.

Bagelsport are decent Rolex ripoffs.
Megir are probably the best non-ripoff watches, but they aren't that cheap either.
If I were you, I'd just get a Casio or Timex, depending on your style.

>55
it's around 40€ in germoney

I trust the Russians less than I trust the Chinamen though.

Was meant for

Some hotshoe adapters if anyone was wondering, about 50 spic coins or 2 bucks with shipping to my Shithole

>55208199

>hotshoe adapter

Fuck forgot pic, next time I'll order a inflictor keyboard and a redmeme note, obviously with dhl master race

Thats what the photos are there for

dhl is shit
invented a bullshit additional 10€ fee for anything with custom fees

aliexpress.com/store/2065075
What's wrong with you?

I wouldnt trust correos de Mexico to handle a redmeme note

Interested and seconding

How long does it usually take for ali sellers respond to your messages? I sent a message to top-one last night about price matching on the redmeme and I never got a response back.

Ruins my confidence of buying from these guys.

Also got some sunglasses today. Don't hate. Isn't this what everyone orders from china first?

I don't know man. I ask myself that a lot...

You were already proven wrong yesterday, there was no price drop. stop shitposting.

Stupid fucks

Oh...

Gonna pull the trigger on a Teclast X80 Power.

What am I in for?

It picks up three to four times as many networks as either my internal wifi card, external wifi card and my phone.

Not going to detach it as it might break when opening.

I don't know how to get url from the app, it's the one on ali for 21.50 kuwfi technology is the seller

The metal case is premium af

Welcome home Umi Super

It would be amazing if some Ruski' would summarize those threads in English for the rest of the world: give rooting instructions, link to firmwares, etc.

>More expensive than Redmeme
>10x shittier
Horrible.

Oh no I think something in the phone is rattling..

Its only the volume button!

Better software, better design. Paid same as redmi note 3

Is the One Plus X still a good Chink phone? Or should I just get a Xiaomi Redmi note 3 pro?

One Plus X is still good, but the redmi is better for the price, just check it's bands are compatible with your provider.

>Shill Plus

>Better software
BS. not to mention you can flash CM13 on the Redmi which is something that you will never be able to do with that POS locked MTK P10, which is also slow af@ ~ 45k antutu.

If you wanted an MTK device without support, you should've bought the Vernee Apollo Lite. at least it has an X20 which is faster than SD650 in the Redmi (95k antutu).

Oh, and the build quality on UMI is shit, I give half a year before it breaks apart. google UMI Rome or UMI Iron to see how their previous models have held up (protip: they didn't).

Seppuku yourself.

What's the best sub-$200 Chinaphone that 5" or less (preferably less).

Nigga buying chink phones is like my hobby. I bought a redmi 1s back in 2013, had a huawei before that. Since then a ulefone be pro and cubot x9

Pilot metropolitan

>muh phone benchmarks

for what reason

Yo can I get some info on where you got those?

hopefully this can stop my GPU overheating and sounding like a jet at full thrust.
but seriously XFX coolers are shit and under powered for the wattage they are supposed to cool.

Phone benchmarks and discussion does not belogn to Sup Forums the TECHNOLOGY board

Sure is summer in here

My multi tool arrived today as well. To lazy to past pics, but its smaller than a credit card about 3/4 off one. And some of the edges seam a bit to sharp. Is there a guide what the holes are for.

Conversation starter, different look, bang for buck back then when I started, sim free

Link to this store?

Weeds but not the smoke kind. Just plats that fuck up other plants.

I can't see any DW in that store

It's a decent pen for being under 2 bucks
First /csg/ buys

>implying you care about benchmarks for any reason beyond "muh framerate "

Would a tablet with a metal backplate stay cooler than a tablet with a plastic backplate? (X80 Power vs X80 Pro)

What you doodling in? Is that the Xiaomi Leather notebook?

Do not listen to pissphone, Sharks are comfirmed good, tones of annons bout them still no broken ones.
Only that fagoots slams them down every thread, whit no pouf.

>being that much of a retarded nigger
The P10 is an old as shit SoC that lags and throttles in real day to day usage. even the X10 in the old Redmi Note 2 is better. and yet, that idiot bought a device that has the gimped version of the X10 and now he has to justify that horrible purchase.

Doesn't even matter because UMI is a shit company that will forget that this model exists in 6 months when they churn out another POS faulty chinkphone.

Link me please.

I want to start drawing again.

Get a x98 plus for twice as big battery.

you dun goof'd 64gb sharks are the only good ones.

the battery is actually bigger?

>day to day usage
>playing mobile games on the school bus

8000mAh in the x98

>look mom, I posted it again! le ebin xdxdxd

>>>/reddit/