Why is OSX so pleasent to look at when compared to Linux and Windows?

Why is OSX so pleasent to look at when compared to Linux and Windows?

Looks like fucking dogshit compared to KDE

Even Metro looks nicer

go away tripfag cancer

it's because the company's major function is designing.

You look like dogshit you fuccboi.

What's worse?

>it's because the company's major function is designing.
Right.

Post you're are own face then, faggot.

Because I can actually change the way Linux looks.

It looks like a price of shit. Icons look something like fisher price. Dock and taskbar take half the screen
>Major function
Make usability the major function. Apple is retarded

You really think that's him, genius? There's a MacBook box in that picture and he's not even white.

OSX is infinitely more usable than Windows or Linux.

>Apple is retarded

elaborate.

Holy shit is really you?
You look like a gigantic homo.

>he's legitimately angry
kek

>pleasent to look at
>kids drawing
its shit

well, it seems you don't know what design means. functionality comes first with design.

>Post you're are own face then, faggot.

Look at those nervous keystrokes!

At least he isn't a slobby neckbeard like most of Sup Forums. Still pretty femmy desu

>you're are own
The English language evolves once more...

Yup that's him. He always posts one line inflammatory posts like the first one ITT or posts about cucks and jews (Sup Forums tier shit), that when he's not feeling audacious enough to go on /fit/ and share his "brilliant" fitness advice and call posts "manlets."

It was glorious the day he got exposed and trolled out of /fit/

>trolled out of /fit/
any screenshots?

os x made its ui worse yet it's still better than all the alternatives

>archived dot moe/fit/thread/37366799/

? He made one post in there. That picture of "him" (never confirmed; but never denied either) has been around many years, too. What is so special about that thread?

I like mine.
>posting in desktop thread.

Hello panjeet

because you have shit taste

I always thought windows 7 looked really nice, but I guess windows 10 looks even nicer.
Nevertheless, I don't use an operating system because it is "pleasant to look at", that's what desktop environments are for. I use GNU+Linux

Cause Fags make it instead of neck beards

The DE doesn't respect screen real estate with the dock. XFCE with whisker menu instead of dock, or Cinnamon is way better.

10.9 was a lot more pleasant to look at too be honest

Because at Apple people who care about design and are good at it have actually something to say. At Apple design is actually more or less the center of their work and everything else kind of builds around it.

Their competitors (Microsoft, Google, Freetards) on the other hand don't take it seriously at all (Microsoft treats it like a nuisance, Google like a hobby, Freetards don't even have even somewhat professional designers working for them).

total QT tbqh

Solaris looks far far better op

t. computer operator

It's a bit old hat now isn't it. It's nice but a tad tired

Everything is so fucking grey

Only if you have autism.

It may be nice to look at for you. Apple spends a lot to make its brand seem more premium and elegant and special, so that you are ready to spend more on their products.

What are you trying to say?

It's not that they are objectively better. If you find a person who has never come in contact with the marketing of the brand in the least, would be indifferent.
There have been tests on how people perceive apple, and unlike a lot of other brands, areas in the brain were activated that were connected to "liking people". They sponsor people a lot of people might like with their devices and then people connect apple to them in a way as well, and they end up connecting the whole user experience with that with time as well. Of course, there are also other aspects like their brand positioning etc.

Yet another reason to purchase the new Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display.

You are actually pretty cute. Have any pictures dressed as a girl?

I hate the colors on Mac OSX >10.9. Not sure why. Something about the gradients or the saturation or something. I mean, look at that Safari icon. It looks awful.

That being said 10.6 is still one of the greatest looking operating systems IMHO.

>OSX is infinitely more usable than Windows or Linux.
No it fucking isn't. It's what Apple fags tell themselves because it's what they used for the majority of time.
Every time people have to use the professors MacBook for presentations, random stuff happens. Macs have destroyed more presentations at my university than vidya

>glossy dock

You hate it now, but you know you loved it back then.

>dock

Say what you want about OSX I still haven't found a good replacement for the 12 GB Garageband Essentials. The default sounds and drumsets are high quality as fuck. Legit best I've used ootb

If you faggots wanna prove me wrong please do

Poo in the fucking loo Raj.

>Macs have destroyed more presentations at my university than vidya

It sounds like you're just making shit up. If anything Keynote presentations tend to run smoothly whereas on a Windows machine I've seen uninvited pop ups prompting to update or buy shit.

2 rupees have been deposited in your loo Pajeet.

He's right though, it's very easy to spot the made up shit people keep throwing around to shill their personal favorites ("I have six friends who went from iOS to Android and LOVED it!") and this is clearly one of those.

2 rupees have been deposited in your loo Pajeet.

well that looks gay

i dont think so

ive always hated the menu at the bottom

Osx looks terrible mate.

no there are gestures on macs, that might be accidentally put in. Screen switching, black screen, app closing are common. Sure if you know how to use a mac, these are non-issues. But it's all a learning curve, the same can be said about any OS. For me, presentations on windows machines always worked flawlessly (but I am used to windows)

>OSX

>Why is OSX so pleasent to look at when compared to Linux and Windows?
For the same reason men are more pleasing to look at than women. Your gay.

Because that's its main feature. The idea of Apple products is that they're pretty, and simple. Much like that which their users strive to be.

because it was designed by professional industrial designers, not software engineers in power point, or neckbeards by the seat of their pants

Wincucks and Freetards absolutely swarmed this thread

2 rupees have been deposited in your loo Pajeet!

GNOME Shell and OSX are the only desktop environments that are pleasant to look at.

Gradients up the ass coupled with as much of the color white and round edges as humanly possible

Gahnoo/Loonix is done by autists who think they can into design but can't.
Microsoft just doesn't care.

gnome shell looks like it's trapped in 2006

Gee! New/Linux is so much comfier.

That looks like shit
-shit font rendering (you're also using two different fonts in your terminal, like a tard)
-shit colors and boring palette
-shit window decorations
-shit OS

>mfw you thought it looked good

Eugh

proof that linux tards have no sense of good design

nice theme, i never figured out how to get openbox working. back when i used #! it was a really nice setup along with tint2. is there a starter guide for this?

Because of simple design, rounded icons, and relaxing backgrounds. It's not exactly rocket science.

Stupid pedophile.

Gnome is actually decent out of the box. I don't know why do people hate on it. I used to use it exclusively before I got OS X.

Guess it's not "minimalistic" or lightweight enough.

Probably just old. And old things are bad.

Hardware team is fucking retarded (see: no headphone jack on iPhone 7), but the software team has a good head on their shoulders.

kek'd hard, I can see your pic related being used to max potential on Sup Forums
also silicon valley is p gud tbqfh famalam

Drop OSX and give iOS a desktop mode, along with any necessary compatibility layers for legacy apps.

kek I love you for making the webm. The first thing I thought as soon as I watched the episode.

THANK YOU ANONS.

What's this from

Apple's new HQ.