Pajeet / poo in loo posting is racism and belongs to Sup Forums or better, under the banhammer

pajeet / poo in loo posting is racism and belongs to Sup Forums or better, under the banhammer

POO IN THE LOO

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2030!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>t. Pajeet

i agree, but this thread should be on /qa/ not Sup Forums

this stopped being funny like 3 months ago, kids.

P
O
O

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

I
N

wow, you made the same joke two other guys already made in this thread. very original and epicly funny

Pajeets mad

thanks you too

Indians should be banned from the Internet.

>google a phone
>phone's price in India pops up
I'm literally on the other side of the planet. Fuck India.

>being this ridiculous

>m-muh safe space
>muh racism is bad

Freedom of speech, get you
Hexa-Nigger subhuman piece of shit

Source: me

Racism isn't good, there's no other way around it

hate speech != free speech

The government (most governments) can't jail you for talking about how much you hate pajeets. You can be shown the door if the owner of the house doesn't like you.

Mad subhumans

Implying i'd visit a shit-skin just to eat food mixed with shit just because they dont believe in toilet paper.

I have no problem with indian people, they are incompetent and the only competent ones are the ones that make it into usa, the other ones just stay on their shithole to die and get raped.

come on pajeet, lighten up

D E S I G N A T E D

it gets funnier every time XD

S H I T T I N G

calm down man, have a curry

Fuck off pajeet

I am not white just in case you want to come up with any of that stuff, im not even from usa so jews arent a problem either.

Indians are subhumans, they are just cheap workers for little tedious tasks and nothing else.

Indian culture is rich and their gastronomy is amazing but your people is shit and your country too.

>be pajeet
>can't poo in loo
>become literal shitskin
Don't forget to take a video once you kill yourself

It's Sup Forums level meme. Whether it's racist or not is completely irrelevant and uninteresting.

It's funny. The end.

You're german aren't you?

I feel you OP. I really don't give a shit about Indians, but holy hell this shitposting straight up kills any discussion

>India is the largest phone market
>surprised when results from India show up
People on this board are legitimately stupid

It stopped being funny a long ass time ago

Cuban

t. pajeet

The fact that you have no real argument is proof that you lost

Whatever. Go whine on

Only based indian

P O O
O
O

the fact that you have no real toilet is proof that you lost

>freedom of speech
>on Sup Forums

There's a difference between safespace and trying to keep ebin memesters from shitting up a board.
Sup Forums should be fucking nuked again.

Oh shit

The Poo Internet Defense Force (PIDF) is shilling on gee now, we are full already!

Look at the poster/reply radio

I N
N

39/21, that's normal you fucking newfag, go back to Sup Forums where every thread is the same 100 fucking retards regurgitating the same meme on all threads.

T H E
H
E

KYS AND POO IN LOO FAGGET.

L
O
O

L O O
O
O

44/22

when's the last time a designated submarine exploded?

does the count as Sup Forums

The important thing is that you don't decide anything, OP.

Remember when people said there's no girls on the Internet in the 90s? That joke got old quick...right?

Toilets are technology

Pajeet time machines.

Dr. Loo

4u

Outstanding

now we just wish there is no girls on the internet

fuck off to Sup Forums with this cancer. I don't like Ranji either but shit post in the correct forum you dumb fucking millennial cumcusher.

>You can be shown the door if the owner of the house doesn't like you.

Sure, but then you start threatening and harassing the homeowners who allow those you don't like into their houses. You get those homeowners fired from their jobs, you run smear campaigns, you run organized acts of aggression towards homeowners who dare to operate their houses differently from yours.

And then you have trouble understanding why people don't like you.

>baaaw this joke offends me and is not funny anymore (to me) so you shold stop doing it

Fuck off to reddit, you street-shitting, spineless cuck

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little loo thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" pajeet my son picture, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about India. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sup Forums NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

wow you totally don't have autism! I bet you get all the Tumblr looking ladies on your dick! Keep it up man.

thanks you too pajeet-kun

>man does well for himself and spends his money on what makes him happy
What a loser, amirite

so you respond to shitposting with more shitposting?

>A sad little man

Did you just fucking assume my gender you shitlord?

This image perfectly describes why Pajeets deserve all the shit they get

When did Sup Forums become this cucked? This isn't your safe space, faggot op, deal with ut

Jokes on you I'm posting at work :^)
I'm only a neet at heart

FUCK OFF NIGGER