Using brand new phone without a screen protector for two weeks now

>using brand new phone without a screen protector for two weeks now
Who else here lives their lives on the edge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ori-24q4Lss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>on the edge
it's just called not being a retarded gorilla normie

gtfo pajeet peasant!

>he drops his phone

Must suck having no fine motor skills.

GO HARD OR GO HOME!

>using phone with no case since 2 months ago when I first got it

STANDING

Screen protectors are literally pointless now that gorilla glass is standard on almost all phones. You could scrape your keys across your phone on purpose and nothing would happen.

Gorilla Glass? I have an old SIII that still has no scratches.

>not using a phone with no case since over 3 years ago
fucking casuals holy shit
moto x 2013

I threw a Galaxy S5 into a wall, and it stuck like a dart. (Thick drywall + sheet stuff + insulation)

It had no screen protector or case.

It still worked.

Fuck cases and all this other bullshit.

Been using a Oneplus One with no case and no screen protector for about two years. Dropped it several times from about waist height onto cement and whatever the fuck my kitchen floor is made of. Only damage is barely viable dents in the aluminum surrounding the phone. Screen is as good as the day it arrived in the mail.

Not the thread for it, but would you recommended getting a OPO right now?

I haven't used a screen protector since my iphone 3g and I've never had a scratch on my screen.
learn to treat your device properly and a screen protector will seem silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ori-24q4Lss

>drywall + sheet stuff + insulation
Murrica

Yeah, we don't build out houses out of fucking POURED CONCRETE because we're not living in the dark ages here... sorry...

>concrete houses are a bad thing
Son, are you retarded?

I have an Apple Watch, so my phone comes out of my pocket a lot less than it used to. I swear, one of its best features is protecting your phone by preventing you from holding it.

Been using moto e for 3 years, no screen cover, back cover
It has fallen multiple times, still Nokia quality build

Enjoy seeing your house obliterated by a tornado

>giving money to pajeet and chinks who perpetuate the 'you need a screen protector myth'

GorillaGlass
Also stop buying cheap chinkphones because bubbles on the screen protector are worse than aids, just spend the extra $30 on one with GorillaGlass instead

I bought my LG G4 on December 24th, 2015.

This phone hasn't even been near a case yet.
AmA and suck my nuts.

>had a smartphone for over a decade
>never once cracked a screen

i'll never understand what's wrong with you apple fans

moto x 2013 no screen protector since bought and still no scratches on screen.

feels good.

>lying on the internet
I'm sure your phone has zero scratches.

It does have zero scratches. Sasuga non-apple quality hardware

Had my iPhone for four years and still zero cracks or significant scratches, I dunno how the fuck normies manage to crack their iPhone screens so often

Why would your phone have scratches? I can't think of any reasons. Do you not know how to treat electronics?

every time i see an apple watch irl i cringe. smart watches are great, but why overpay?

how do you even get scratches on your phone in the first place? it just sits in my pocket, i dont use it for sword fighting like wtf i dont understand

Sand could still fuck your shit up

Because it's literally the best smartwatch, by a wide margin. It supports contactless payments, it can make and receive speakerphone calls (actually useful sometimes, believe it or not), and has standardized watch bands.

I can't stress that last one enough. I used to have a Samsung Gear Live, and it was such a pain in the dick trying to find decent watch bands for it that weren't hilariously expensive, and no matter what price bracket the band was in, it didn't match the watch's design at all. Right now, on the other hand, I'm wearing a $15 third-party Milanese loop I got off Amazon. It's perfectly adequate, it fits, it matches, it hasn't broken yet. More than I ever got out of third-party bands on the Gear Live.

I'm not a raghead so that's not an issue.

dont use your phone as a shovel. lmfao.

>Because it's literally the best smartwatch
Good to know you haven't done your research. Enjoy overpaying for shit my dude.

Okay, I'll bite. Which other smartwatches support contactless payments, can make calls, and have a wide ecosystem of third-party bands designed specifically for it?

>Living in a landlocked flyover state

>be american
>your house flies away
>your house floats away
>your house gets shot
>your house crumbles to dust after getting kicked with a ball
>your house can be punched into
Fuck the list goes on and on, but I woke up 3 minutes ago and can't think of more

>being sandnigger

Not when you are a successful person who lives on the beach, or other water front property.

> earthquake
> dies in your sleep
Yeah I'll pass on concrete houses. Give me metal frame or wood frame and I'll be happy

you do know most proper concrete construction is steel reinforced, right? AKA, earthquake proof.

Please. Try Xperia S from 2012, no case or screen protector. Mint.

Nothing is earthquake proof out here in California.

I used my S4 without a screen protector for a year and a half.
After I wore off the oleophobic coating off the screen and it smudged really bad, I put a glass protector on it and used it another year.

Then I got my S6, used it bare for a WEEK.
The oleophobic coating wore right off.

I wasnt too pleased about that, so I put a glass protector on, only to realize that the samshit phones dont have perfectly flat screens anymore.
My protector had a huge halo around the outside.

3 protectors later I finally found a glass one thin enough to bend and not halo effect.

Awful, I cant wait to get rid of this thing. Im stuck with it for another 13 months.

Moto x 2013
One of Moto's best phones

Using my Nexus 5 for two years without screen protector.
Before that I had two iphones, 3 and 4, for a total of about 6 years, without screen protector. They both survived without damages and gave them away to my parents after switching.
I do use a case like pic related.

Seems they fixed that on the s7.
(i upgraded from s4 to s7)

S4 with very thin non glass screen protector was ok. Somega scratches on the protector.

Now been using the s7 without protector of any kind and not a single scratch.

>Don't fall for the thiness meme
>Don't need a case

You might as well buy a purse at this point.

I carry an over the shoulder bag.

Ah, the laptop ones? Any pics?

Something along the lines of this. It fits an A4 sheet of paper which makes it very convenient.

Looks nice and matches your phone case. Wish I had a reason to get one... I just leave my laptop at work.

Well, I don't carry a laptop with me. Just some documents.

>had an iphone 3gs for like 8 years
>works perfectly
>a pen falls on top of it, ballpoint first
>touchpad gets completely fucked

of all the things

by that I mean it stopped working correctly, despite there being no cracks or bends anywhere.

This is a sign from Steve Jobs for you to get the new iPad Pro complete with the new pen.

Are you a lawyer?

Computer programmer.

I never installed a screen protector on my phone

Dropped it like 8 times with no case onto the floor from hip height standing up. No cracks nothing, small scratches but can't see them unless I shine a light and look real close.

Using a case now though

>Tfw your unprotected brand new phone drops into tile floor at a fast speed

>buy an $8 case when I bought phone
>it's a multi layered soft+hard case
>drop it dozens of times so far with zero damage
>one time I dropped it at the top of brick stairs
>bounced down off every 3 steps like a slinky
>when it reached the bottom it landed screen down
>picked it up, zero damage
>no damage even to the case

Feels nice that I can treat my phone like shit and it can take all the abuse. Don't ever have to worry about being delicate or careful.

Same here. What are the documents usually for? Requirements, designs, etc? I do everything from a computer nowadays. Haven't printed anything for months.

I just use one of those tempered glass screen protectors and swap it over when it cracks. its pretty good desu

Just some minor paperwork related to work but not actual programming.
I got used to carrying this kind of bag since university, where I had to carry a lot of paper for obvious reasons.
Nowadays often just sometimes taking one folder would suffice, do but I'm using the bag I like out of habit.

>buy an expensive ass phone that's designed to look good and thin
>slap a $5 chink rubber on it and some shitty foil

why do people do this

>own perfectly shaped and functional penis
>slap cheap as rubber on it when using it for its intended purpose

Why do people do this?

Probably because they are not aiming to use their penis for its intended purpose - impregnating a girl.

Borth control, pulling out, stairs, all work fine. Why else would someone put a runner on a penis?

Not sure why you're responding to me.

Heh, get on my level... S7 edge for 3 months.

I have used my phone over a year without a single scratch. Then it got one, though I have no idea how it happened.

>it can be rebuild in a single afternoon

>house near ocean for over 100 years
>made out of wood and drywall
>survived 2 major earthquakes and constant weather erosion
>always warm and comfy

Yeah, enjoy your monolithic Soviet Era build house that'll crumble in less than a human lifetime.

2 years without any protection
no scratches
but it is nokia

ON THE EDGE

>I got you, user