Hey

Hey.

Is the guy who has a contact selling a Amiga 600 for 20€ still here? If you are, please respond, I'd buy it off your hands for much more then that!

>I'd buy it off your hands for much more then that!

never say this again user

if you are buying a product then you shouldn't give the seller the option to jack up the price, regardless of how much you value it

Yep, I've got it. Donate the money to Trump and it's yours! MAGA

unless the seller is a retard and only think about money then its better to let him know right away he will get something out of it else he might just close the tab and youre out of luck

Kek, I'm not dumb, I save the picture from the last thread, if you're him then you could post the picture too, with a burner email.

Why user, it's one of the worst machines ever made... Even the head of commodore sayd that back in the day.

sent ;)

Sent what?!

Is this some kind of elaborate false flag to make amigashitters even more retarded than they already are?

AHAHAH he probably sold it already on ebay to some retro faggot for 5x the profit.
Fuck, you retrotards will buy anything if it looks old, kek.

No, there was a thread before with a guy thinking if he should buy a Amiga 600 from someone who was selling it for 20€ with RAM expansion and hard drive, joysticks and software floppies, he was not sure if it's worth it but damn it, if he does not want it if he helps me I'll make him a nice profit.

Stop pushing the price of Amigas up asshole, I bought all mine for £5 each a decade ago.

>decade ago
>you could probably find one 10x easier than now

please don't associate us with amiga fanboys
thanks

Same shit, you buy outdated, overpriced, obsolete crap.

most of my shit I paid $5 for or got for free

>crap
crap is actually an useful fertilizer
you mean garbage*

>buying garbage
I think you don't understand how recycling works

nice meme, but most recyclers actually do pay you for scrap metal

Yeah, metal, cleaned sorted metal.
A recycling post won't pay you shit if you bring your old tech to them and if its mostly just plastic you even have to pay them.

Yep, and you pay thousands of dollars to play children's games, waste away in front of mindless corporate television programming, and blog and whine on image boards.

Technology in general is a dumb, wasteful, generally unconstructive hobby. Time to accept it and move on.

the entire point of a recycler is to turn that metal into "cleaned and sorted" metal, if it was already ready for production use, there would be no point in recycling it

>and if its mostly just plastic you even have to pay them.
jesus you're fucking dumb, plastic is recyclable as well, that holdup is generally with "hazardous" materials like CRTs

You get almost nothing for scrap metal, a car will probably get you 90€ but if you clean it you will get around 500€, I work on a tow truck and buy old cars to recycle them, stop being a retard.

Also, CRT's and tech stuff like old PC cases are taken for free, but not things like a box full of plastic PC case fronts or sofa cushions, they will weight it and you have to pay a fee, in cents per kilo, nothing much.

Do some research next time.

most of the places I go to net about $5-$15 per system they send off to the crusher, in bulk it's a pretty good deal

>Also, CRT's and tech stuff like old PC cases are taken for free
maybe there, not here, EPA regulation requires expensive disposal procedures and most places won't even take then anymore, or will charge you $5 per monitor

You have to pay to get rid of old CRT's?
That's retarded, the whole point of taking things like CRT's and old refrigerators for free by the recycling post is that people won't go throw them into the nature but that they can be safely recycled.

where I live the only way to dispose of CRTs freely is through a charity that sets up once a month, it's pretty retarded

Or with a hammer.

What expansions do you have?

Two 4gb CF cards,
Blizzard 1230 IV 128MB and a Lucient WiFi card.