/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user still has one more item bought with his Wajongbux to show off • user got some pens including a Gevana caligraphy brush pen (I have those, they're neat) • user's DW and Nomos replicas arrived • MexiAnon bought some hotshoe adapters • user got himself three different models of fake Raybans • user unboxes the Umi Super • user arts with his Jinhao pen, also bught a 32gb shark • Unbiased Tech Reviews got his chink shit today posts pics and update on his upcoming vids and his leg • KingDian S280 240GB update, still works as it should and user's been using his since april • user's mailman uses peruvian flute to alert user of Chink shit deliveries with today he dropped off a router for user to learn OpenWRT with • user's Kingdian M200 120GB has been working since October Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/2016midyear.html?utmid=796
r.ebay.com/llpC68
banggood.com/Aluminium-Alloy-Release-Spring-Trigger-Capo-Electric-Acoustic-Guitars-p-973001.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for dinosaurs

2nd for dinosaurs

reminder

4th for the banning of the racist chink slur

3rd for projectors?

yes, 3rd

>tfw your acquisitions don't make it into the /csg/ OP

detected the gook

jeez man, what's with the racism, goockold please

I made it into the news for a second time, I can kys happy now

Anyone have experience with chink eGPU setups? Currently looking at the EXP GDC from Gearbest

poor OP :(

Man wish I didn't buy so many sharks , really need that dinosaur

Banggood currently have some kind of one-armed bandit prize draw thing going on which has echoes of cakebux:

banggood.com/2016midyear.html?utmid=796

Can anyone do a script to let us have infinite goes? We could wipe out the entire Chinese stock of shitty VR goggles and mini quadcopters before they find out.

Last minute update
• user has a problem hoarding cheap Creelights • user doesn't recommend cheapest Cree • user can't choose which ganzo knife to get trying to help him choose another user nearly stabs his screen with one • user got himself a multitool for his EDC • RN3P Battery Life on CM13 user calls bullshit • user posts findings about a certain Chrome extension sometimes redirecting Ali links through its own servers Shoo shoo shill

Now I understand why it takes a fucking month for packages to arrive...

> (You)
>Shoo shoo shill

Kel I mean kms, kill myself

Just ordered some shit from gearbest and my order from last week just arrived in Canada today.
I also still have shit that hasn't come in almost 60 days...

I'm finding out that getting to my country is fast - it's the fucking customs that is slow. 20 days it's sat in my country now. Took 5 to get to my country.

On the plus side, if it takes another 30 I get my money back on my red mi note 3 pro :D

You're not getting your phone, but a bill regarding customs

is that a female shoe? if so post shoe soles plz

Whats the name of the earbuds with a removable cable that show up once and a while around here?

Kz-ate(s)

Contact support about it

it will come.

Only time I ever paid customs on my country post is when I bought a laptop on ebay that came from USPS. (and the guy obviously declared the full value which was over 1k)

>and the guy obviously declared the full value which was over 1k
stupid cunt

What are some Chinkphones that have Band-12 for T-Mobile?

say what you want about the Chinese, but they NEVER do that.

That has me wondering: /csg/, what's the most outrageous lie you've ever seen on customs declarations on Chinese packages?

One time I ordered a USB hub, a USB fan, and a couple other knicknacks and it was marked on the package as "one DVD."

ummm worst was probably I ordered like some flashlights and circuit boards and shit and the seller wrote "Vibrator" on the package

None, band 12 is exclusive for mobiles sold with T-Mobile, the unlocked Alcatel idol 3 had band 12 but T-dickheads were bitching about licensing so Alcatel just disable band 12 via software update

prease don give 1 star review never

nice

I need this

I have heard if tablets being labeled as electronic photo frame but I guess that is accurate

Three refurb LG G3s for reselling in one package.

>$12, phone accessories

knife sharpening tools marked as: "phone case"

Charger and flashlight marked as: "filter parts"

Questions for someone who has a Redmi 3 (not the Note):

Is the vibrate motor noisy?
Does the micro-usb port feel reasonably sturdy?
If in the US, are you using AT&T or T-Mobile?

I received my donut card declared as "screen protector".

I'll never forget the very first time I got chinked. It was on a website that used to be called chinagrabber but is now called something different that I can't remember. I ordered a $100 "Windows notebook" and when I got it, it was Windows CE, so I couldn't install any programs. The speakers were nonexistent, just fake holes. The trackpad only worked if you pressed really hard. It was so terrible at getting a wireless connection I had to be no more than 10 feet away from the router with nothing between the computer and the router. Everything was horribly slow. I sold it on Craigslist for $50 to some sucker and I blocked their number when they tried calling me to tell me it didn't work for shit.

I wish /csg/ had existed back then.

>tfw fell for the $10 earphones are good meme
I'm looking at you Rock Zircons. Due to the massive praise it gets, i actually expected them to sound better than your $10 earphones.

I wish i didn't lose my Soundmagic E10

>I sold it on Craigslist for $50 to some sucker and I blocked their number when they tried calling me to tell me it didn't work for shit.

My app won't let me pay for my orders just when I wanted to finally get some sharks.

Shit how bad are they?

I just bought some from ChinkBest 2 weeks ago.

Those aren't removable.

Li Brand or Aooko?

What's a good, cheap Chinese tablet? I'm OK with Windows or Android.

Teclast TBook 10

Teclast x80 pro

I got mine about a month ago and I really enjoy them. They sound better than the Pistons 3.
Tips are kind of shit so I'm looking to replace them tho.

I wonder how they compare to the xiaomeme hybrids.

Anyone have any comments on the AUGLAMOUR R8 R8S?

Are there any good cheap good DAPS?

Poker II or Pok3r?

For Chinese its just convenience, a lot of them will have their birth name and another western name of their choice. Shit like Jackie Chan

Since I posted in old bread

Go away jojo faggot.

Banggood has a slot machine game going on. The next cakebux?

>tfw didn't win a quadcopter

I'm so fucking hooked to this
I've bought 11 things since yesterday and I'm about to buy more

My Motospeed Inflictor CK104 arrived today, its great super clicky. Adds to the setup of the Korean monitor and chink light bulbs

What is the best chink guitar capo?

Protip: Wait until you receive at least one of your items before going on a buying spree so that you know that there's no problem with you receiving the stuff.

What monitor?

yeah we are all stocking up, the 35% trump tax is gonna shut this shit down.

Just dropping in to say I like your mascot
Carry on

Pretty much agree with dunno why said they are shit probs bad batch or fakes... Got mine the other day and the bass is top as others have commented

Wasabi mango UDH400

r.ebay.com/llpC68

Go with its the general consensus of /csg/

I've got this one coming in the mail. Although I've found that the spring loaded ones aren't quite strong enough to hold all the strings down. I'm giving the chinks a chance, get a screw down one.

banggood.com/Aluminium-Alloy-Release-Spring-Trigger-Capo-Electric-Acoustic-Guitars-p-973001.html

I live in new york
I'd be real surprised if there's a problem

Housemates shoes and no I don't have sole shots

Holy shit! Singpost truly is slow af
Although I've seen that Sinotrans is very fast, at least here at Mexico with Correos.
Anyone can confirm?

Anyone have any decent mouse recommendations?

Don't buy from chinks

I mean take a picture of the soles of the shoes. Women's worn sneaker soles are my flavorite.

Holy fucking shit, 500 dollars on chinese anything, you got balls.

Bought with ebay and not Ali and they were recommended so hey ho works fine two months on

Mice that is, I'm all for cellphones and shit, but we haven't seen a decent mice from the Chinese

> Defective Pixel (Include Dead/Stuck/Sub Pixel ) : 0-3 defective pixels are allowed

Yea I think they added that to their listing after I got mine, either way mine had none

this is Sup Forums... couldn't have installed android on it, or something

What are you trying to convey?

Should I go for it?

How do I buy or obtain hot chink gf

This was 2010 or 2011, before I ever started going to Sup Forums.

No get redmi note 3 pro for only 50 bucks more

Why? I prefer the look of this one and don't really need any more ram or internal storage

Then get it and cum on sexy chink gf titties

> Fack Ma

oops forgot my statment