Well im a CS student , its my 2nd semester now

well im a CS student , its my 2nd semester now
i havent learn web related programming language yet
but i want to be able to make a cool website as soon as possible
which one of these should i prioritize html,css, javascript, or php for first learning?
also need advice for the learning process & effective method to master it, pls halp.

html, then css, then js, then php

any advice in learning them?

start crossdressing

i know it already, it's a scientific fact

>CS
>web
why?

idk most CS major in my country teach web related programming language

>why?

you can get some money if u can make a decent website

Codecademy honestly. The courses take a few hours each at most, you can run through all in a day. Do HTML, CSS, then the basic website courses, then JavaScript, then jquery, then php. That's how I learned and now I'm doing webmastering for two companies not even a year later.

what is the name of this comic?

wew k
im doing the same way rn, i prefer w3school tho

Also forgot to mention. Codecademy is good for learning general syntax, not worth reading any of the text otherwise honestly. They teach you what not to to in a lot of cases as well. Other than that, w3schools and stackoverflow are your best resources. Then it's just picking apart other website's HTML and seeing what they do differently than you and other competitors. And look at codepen.io a lot, shit ton of inspirational stuff there.

wew cool, thanks man, much appreciation

See above
No problem! Codecademy is great to learn new languages -- If you ignore all the shit on the side and just feel the syntax. Forces you to get a better understanding of what's really happening with the code.

>he fell for CS meme

I hope you are europoor so at least it's free in your country

Not free in my yurop country.

Also
>have CS degree
>never did any web shit
eh, guess I kinda missed out on the skills to make some easy money but instead I had much more interesting courses

being a CS means u can aplicate and relate computer & automation system with many things
literally u can do anything u want to set on a slong as u really master what u have been taught in the major, otherwise u just flip burger

What cs meme? Computer science is a well respected degree, if you don't live in the US.

>What cs meme? Computer science is a well respected degree,
in the us everyone respects the humanities?

how much u make by being a webmaster?

Lads, I'm in my first semester. I see endless cool possibilities everywhere like machine learning , cryptography, security, etc, but something around 4/5 of my classroom only have one thing in mind: gamen debelobmend :--D. I'm starting to question my decisions... I don't know if I'm just more mature or just a pedantic cunt... please, I need a light

$15.30 and school credits

I'm in my last semester of CE and I can tell you that is expected that around 80% will be weeded out. Around halfway through your major there should be a handful of filter courses which will completely destroy the unworthy. Don't worry, by your last semesters you will be around peers of appropriate level.

Woops, that's per hour by the way. And that's literally just for updating their shit like once every few months. All I've had to do is change some text, make s contact page, and I made a dynamic course catalog using php. Easy money for a week's worth of work within a year of working.

Kys pathetic weab fag

Thanks, I was worried about trashing 4 years