So I see you're running Gnome

So I see you're running Gnome

(What? An executive running lunux?)

Probably has CP somewhere.

Yes gahnome 3.20 in fact
Still without quarter tiling

I use KDE and that's why I fuck dudes in the ass.

Season 2 when?

Tuesday

There's been one of these threads every day for like the past week or so, but nobody ever mentions what the hell this TV show is called.

You jerks.

Mr. Robot.

Thank you.

image search faggot

Silicon Valley on HBO. It's a show autists and purists.

Hey.

Yes, I'm autistic but there's no reason to throw names around.

I tried that, literally just gave a bunch of archived Sup Forums threads.

Of course I am, you made a dragon come out of fucking nowhere.
Pass the doritos, I'm gonna need to roll for dexterity and I need my lucky cheese finger technique.

Fuck, really?

This reifag can't even tell Gnome from i3?

no hes kidding
july 13 (a wednesday)

uh, It's winows ? O.o

so I take it Sup Forums liked mr robot? was it accurate in its description of coding and stuff? normie here

This show sucks.
If you have to leave every fucking episode on a cliffhanger, you've written a horrible story that isn't worth watching.

It's shit, isn't it?

I'm not a fan of the show but that's a ridiculous statement

How is it a ridiculous statement?
I'm annoyed as fuck that the actual show doesn't do anything interesting, and that your only motivation to watch the next episode is the SOO CRAAZY xDD WTF IS HABBENING endings that each episode has.
It's lazy and it wastes my time. I'm glad I 4 episode rule'd this.

A fan?

Oh god. Do you like House of Cards as well?

no

not as terrible as most films/shows but plenty of scenes like the op that are cringy, not because it's neccessarily wrong what is said but because people that should know better make a big fuss about stuff that noone really gives a shit about

theyre just putting in buzzwords that normies will jizz over

at least theyre realistic unlike most movies

>It's lazy and it wastes my time
Let's face it user: your time is worthless anyway.

My boss deems me worthy of 20 bucks an hour :^)

>he thinks $40,000 a year is good money

kek

I'm more of a KDE guy myself

It's actually pretty good, this was possibly the worst scene though, didn't feel natural at all. But otherwise, yeah, pretty good.

Well played

you make a good point

most art these days is cheap and lazy

i enjoy this show regardless

If I turn your DE off will you die?

>implying I work full time and not just when I don't go to college
Nice assumptions there brah.

>he's making even less than $40,000 a year and is still bragging

>implying I need the money
I'd brag even if I got paid less than minwage, cause that's still more than you :^)

I probably have more money spent on hard drives than you have spent on food for the past 3 months.

No I am not
I don't use linux because I am not a pedophile
What's Sup Forums's opinion on this show anyway?
It wasn't unbearably cringey until it went full blown fightclub

>buying food
>not just cooking it
True pleb right here, lads.

You still have to go to the grocery story to buy the food to cook in the first place you cuck.

Oh wait, you're probably living with mommy, I bet you dont even have to cook it cause she'll do it for you.

>live with mommy
>implying
You had to go and remind me, didn't you faggot?

So uhhh... How riced out is Elliot's battlestation?

>not breaking into the grocery store at night and cooking with a small gas stove

Its very slav

considering he destroys it seemingly at random, probably nothing fancy.

It's pretty good, only respectable TV show centered around CS themes. Season ends on a cliffhanger, so take that as you will.

>It wasn't unbearably cringey until it went full blown fightclub
Pretty much this, exactly. I couldn't believe what a lazy turn of writing this show took after a promising start. I mean, Fight Club isn't THAT old. What the fuck.

underrated

>He can't tell gnome from i3

I'm not going to defend the show or anything, but it seems as though television in general has developed a particular pattern in episodes that drives me nuts. Like, every single show follows the same framework of action/lulls in which the last bit of excitement has to be outdone with a progressively more ridiculous scenario. Sort of like the show is competing with itself in a contest of retarded dares. Why can't writers ever throw some mundane yet factual and detailed events into the mix? All of this EXTREME EXCITEMENT get's boring faster than everday, real life, minutia.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I'm running Cinnamon faggot, are you blind?

The fact that they even used the pixies song just like fight club was pretty ridiculous.

Btfo

Holy shit! How'd you know?

That's the name of the show, mr. name

I see your running gnome. Your fired.

The show is great and is aware of itself. The fight club spin was a telegrammed twist. Elliot even says, "You knew it all along didn't you." The show plays with expectations beautifully. Also, there are plenty of things you miss with the first viewing. I thought it was mediocre the first time I saw it but going back it has become one of my favorite tv shows. The only problem I have with the show is that they play up Elliot's insanity and edginess too much. But he is an anarcho-schizo so can't blame them too much.

Just got a new job for 40000...
Well it's better than geek squad!!!!

Depending where you live it's not bad, but if you're in a tech area (california/nyc/dc/virginia) you're probably not doing TOO great.

Naw it's not the best. It's entry level info sec stuff. I've got no experience and I haven't got my bachelor's yet so I'm cool with it. Valuable experience and all that.

>He think that once a movie uses a plot device, it somehow belongs to and wholly originated from that movie and cannot be used in any other story every again forever, even if a ton of other shit is different.

isnt that a meme now, or something?

i lol everytime

game of thrones

Non-autists on Sup Forums enjoy it

Unfortunately the majority of Sup Forums is autistic

True facts