Show me your stickers Sup Forums

Show me your stickers Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/shop/Sup
redbubble.com/shop/stickers pepe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not having stickers, my laptop actually stands out more.

>being autistic

>not being autistic

I don't put stickers on my laptop for standing out, just because it looks nicer with them.
What laptop would stand out more anyway ? A Mac ?

I've been thinking about getting a star of david sticker, and maybe a (counterfiet) jidf sticker.
Y'know, just for the fun of it.

My laptop never leaves my house, so no one is going to see them anyway and approve of my quirky, personalized persona expressed through a personalized collection of stickers other people have designed and created.

I feel sorry for you.

aw shit nigga, just got that bash logo sticker too.

and have the black variant of tpb sticker on my external hard drive.

what tp model is that? got the sticker on a x200

Stickers are for fucking retards, but they could save you a lot trouble, because everyone can distinguish your laptop easier.
Some faggot almost accidentally stole my macbook in scanning area of airport (you have to take laptop out of the bag to scan it). He was right in front of me in the line and he also had macbook and he just took first macbook that came out of one of the scanners. Good thing that i realised it fast enough and manage to catch him and "trade" my laptop back.

Welcome to the club, OP

hehe

Nobody wants to see your brony stickers on your laptop.

But they are cute vaporwares ;_;

Ok

maximum cancer

where can i buy these ?

meh, k.

redbubble.com/shop/Sup Forums+g
redbubble.com/shop/stickers pepe

redbubble all the way, almost all the tech related stickers of this thread are there

Is it just mo or are these constant threads about this trash just shilling for that sticker shop

>Lenovo that's not a ThinkPad

Kys

You deserve to get bullied hard for this shit.

>Northlane
noice

shhh

What do you think about Gojira's new album?

>ruining perfect thinkpad with ugly stupid stickers

why

fuck off weeb

I'm a little bit disappointed since I like their music more brutal, but it's still a great album from a great band.
My fav is still From Mars to Sirius.
And you?

What are you, twelve or something?

if i saw this thing i would run away
partly from the embarrassment
partly not to be a mass shooting victim

I pretty much agree with you. On first listen I was disappointed because it was much less heavy and gave me serious Mastodon vibes. It's grown on me a lot since then though and I think it's a pretty good album. My favorite album of theirs is FMtS too.

Thats mad gay

Ancap flag or coincidence?

you could say both

I want the Katawa Shoujo one

lmao i love how this shit triggers people so hard

>he doesn't have an aesthetic dreamcast sticker
Fucking plebeian taste.
Sell that Kikebook and get a Thinkpad. Before you bitch about "muh viewing angles" get a better screen and install it yourself. Though considering you own one of those pieces of shit you probably don't know how to tamper with any of it considering Apple are fucking jews when it comes to replacements and schematics.

>female repellant

where can i get those?

T420 master race !

how can I make my own stickers?

Redbubble dot com familia

Do these count

okay

>gamdias
You league shitnigger lol die

Shit like pic related is why Sup Forums is infested with normalfags who unironically go to facebook and reddit.

I meant to say anons pic rather than pic related.

EE undergrad edition

Every single time I see a stickers thread, I think "I'm on the same board with a bunch of kids, what am I doing?"

Every single time

What an oldfag

You have no idea how happy I am that Facebook and all these other websites didn't exist when I was a kid

We could actually have fun without being afraid of our pictures ending up on the internet and becoming memes

Thank you Jesus

Guys my laptop has an aluminium case. Can I put magnets on this bitch?

Only to cover a big scratch xd

>xd

get out

I got a piece of duck tape wrapped around one corner to make it look like trash to discourage some nignog from trying to steal it

so what?
i have a g510 its ugly af and not very portable
still love it cause the inners are awesome!

Nah I'm just too poor to afford anything else

>stickers
>paper stickers which wear off and become really disgusting after a week

okay

Sup Forums kept trying to epicly troll me for posting my stickers the other night lol.

pic related is the correct quantity of stickers to have on your laptop

fuck off ahmed

ok. can you leave us now? thx bai

kek

Is that katawa shoujo?

Just took a vacation to the smokey mountains in Tennessee. It was pretty nice. Inspired me to start collecting stickers from all the cool places I visit.

All of my whys (dot) bitmap (dot) mkv

nice vaporwave stickers, where did you get them from?

a e s t h e t i c

when did you visit monster energy drinks?

Bam. Who /o/ here?

Search "vaporwave" on redbubble and you'll find them

Not going to post my shit but I recommend B-Side Label if you're into stickers. Japanese brand, I picked up a couple at this toy shop in Tokyo and they have an online market too

faggot

Where can i get some nice anime stickers for my thinkpad Sup Forums?

>IEEE

Salutations fellow nerds

>ruining the laptop with stickers

am i edgy enough?

does your moto g thrash for memory? if I try to have e.g. google maps and blackplayer open simultaneously one of them will usually get killed by the system after a while and the thing lags like hell

I don't have stickers because I am a grown ass man.

No, however I have the Moto X 2014.

It's not that bad yet not much better. Not having expandable storage makes it shit though desu senpai

Sadly I had to remove my favorite sticker because I work there. I'm not too happy with the placement of the rest, but I have one more octocat to put in the top left corner that should round things out nicely.

Still debating whether I'm just going to swap the entire back panel and go back to a fresh slate.

What about the katawa shoujo one?

Trash

yeah I feel that. I got a 32GB card for my music library since I hate streaming and don't use too many apps, so it works, but I want to upgrade soon, mine's a 2014 g. Won't be getting a Moto X though, the line is nice but just too low powered uguu

since a lot of you have think pads, dare i ask the question how good t450s are

>tfw you realize this is basically equivalent to cringey videogames tattoos but for a different type of nerd

I have gotten to where I barely use my phone for anything more than a phone. At the risk of being called a hipster, I think I'm just gonna phase out to prepaid flip phone and dedicated mp3 player mode. I don't stream either, I don't use maps. I rarely browse anything on the go. Fuck it.

BEST

ebay