I just bought a HP Envy 2 in 1, with NVidia GeForce. When I open it, it throw this

I just bought a HP Envy 2 in 1, with NVidia GeForce. When I open it, it throw this.
Anyone have a clue what happened? Control Panel says I don't have an Nvidia card, but I JUST got it, and the specs say it have GeForce 930.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nvidia_graphics_processing_units#GeForce_900M_.289xxM.29_Series
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Core_i7_microprocessors#.22Broadwell-U.22_.28dual-core.2C_14_nm.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_HD_and_Iris_Graphics#Broadwell
geforce.com/drivers/results/103915
amazon.com/Dell-XPS9350-5342GLD-13-3-Inch-Touchscreen-Generation/dp/B01A1H3OVS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It probably uses integrate graphics until it needs more power for games or something.

how do I reach that? I can't find it on control panel.
I don't think it recognizes it. have the Nvidia program, but it's blocked as shown in OP

update your drivers. if they're up to date and you still can't find that menu i don't know what to tell you

download the driver from the nvidia website. is this your first pc

run dxdiag from start menu and post results

in 7 years, yeah. Last one was Soy, and had Radeon Graphics. I went to official page and clicked the only download link I found. I have Nvidia930.
What does that do?

my god, what a retard

It just gives spec of the video card

Don't look for it in the sodding geforce experience. Go to start menu and search for "nVidia control panel". There you can change it.

You have the drivers installed.

GeForce experience doesn't optimise for every 'card' and in your case the GPU is so woefully terrible that the built in Intel GPU is probably faster...

I downloaded the driver. It says it supports Nvidia 1070, but I have 930. I thought it would also work on mine but showed pic related
Double tap it, right click it, anything. It JUST won't open.

sorry, pic related

Actually, it turns out it not just probably.

The GT930M is 527GFLOPs
The Broadwell HD Graphics 6000 (GT3) in your I7 5550U is 768GFLOPS.

The server I upscale anime girls with is more powerful than what you just bought.

>when your iGPU is better than your GPU
OP got bamboozled.

It's a portable notebook I'll use for Sublime text and videos, with the Niche of being a huge tablet.
I bought it thinking I could play some PS4 games, can it do that?

My server is a T450s netbook that was "ran over".
And no, it can't.

jesus christ, you're dumb. you need the fucking notebook driver.

you don't deserve the link, look for it yourself dumbfuck Sup Forums summerfag

lol this can't be real

1) Does it have the Nvidia Card or the store took it off before selling it to me?
2) What do I need to play a random PS4 game, Like Meatboy or Rocket League?
3) What does mean?

gr8 b8

>I bought it thinking I could play some PS4 games, can it do that?
Very No.

>It's a portable notebook I'll use for Sublime text and videos, with the Niche of being a huge tablet.
Honestly, you should think about returning it, not being asshole troll for once, the GPU on that thing is garbage - the Intel iGPU you've got in there is almost 1.5x as fast in compute and probably around the same gaming wise (Intel drivers are pretty inefficient on Windows, but some of the best of Linux)

In the end you'll either have paid extra for for no reason AND/or it'll be eating extra battery you don't even need to be wasting (assuming you're going to be portable)

If you're going to keep it, disable the nvidia shitgpu and just use the onboard Intel GPU, in this case it's faster AND will save you battery.

You got fucked over and gargled that salesmans balls.

Rightclick on start button, open device manager and see if the gpu is detected there

user, I'm from /v[spoiler]p[/spoiler]/, Show some respect. Also, it's winter, ameriburger.
Memes aside, I cant tell what you are saying. Are you baiting? There's only one download link, and I have used it. It shows what you quoted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nvidia_graphics_processing_units#GeForce_900M_.289xxM.29_Series
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Core_i7_microprocessors#.22Broadwell-U.22_.28dual-core.2C_14_nm.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_HD_and_Iris_Graphics#Broadwell

>wikipedia as a source
I know, but I'm not researching Intels fucking useless website for this.

It's a measure of floating point compute (ie. how fast it is with math on non whole numbers (whole numbers are MUCH MUCH faster to work with))

If this post is (not) dubs I shall help you, plebeian.

>867 consecutive digits.
Fine, here you go: geforce.com/drivers/results/103915

Don't see it. The Panel control sats It's intel Graphics Card.
faste board

I love my personal free tech support btw :^

Actually, I'm a fucking dyslexic moran who can't read.

Somehow I'd read I7 5550U, not 5500U.

Well then, the nvidia is faster but the whole machine is actually garbage.

Don't turn off the nVidia GPU OP, return the laptop and get something better.
Make sure you get a discount on the new machine because of much they fucked you the first time.

> I just love shitposting
> And pretending to be OP
> But most, I enjoy the occasional cock in my mouth!
You made me chuckle user. Thank you for that. You are like, the 6th most helpful person in this thread.
Will this "Activate"/work with the 930 card?

Do you recommed any other 2 in 1? If not, what's the best Nbook on the market(for a similar price. I paid the equivalent of 1100USD).

>Will this "Activate"/work with the 930 card?
Most probably. Also you have a 930M, not a 930.

amazon.com/Dell-XPS9350-5342GLD-13-3-Inch-Touchscreen-Generation/dp/B01A1H3OVS
It's not a 2in1 but it'll last longer.

it didn't help
Anything for 15ยด6"? Is there any notebook that can run games efficently?

I didn't even think it was possible to be this dumb

try going to device manager, right clicking the card and click "update drivers" or "find drivers"

So, you don't know the answer but you wanna sound cool like the other, non me, smart people on the thread?
That's ok user. Someone in the world will eventually think you are cool

Please be a fucking troll

user the answer to why it didn't work is in your very post: you downloaded a GTX 1080 driver when you have a GTX 930M

Even a 8 years old could have figured this out

I'm beggining to think the store owner took it away. The machine even has a stocker that says GeForce, so I know this version should have it.

best thread on Sup Forums right now

>portable network for a text editor
>discrete gpu
fucking lmao, this place is getting worse everyday

Is this bait? Doesn't it have "Backwards compatibility"? I've downloaded every link I've seen and been given and not one does the job.
Otherwise see:

>tfw i fell for the consumer laptop meme

You're not even downloading a driver for the same type of card I'm not even talking about generation. And no, each generation has its own driver

yeah, looks like he took it out. i'd go to the police or complain at the store and get that guy fired.

DDU then resinstall the fucking notebook driver

jesus fucking christ Sup Forums

its probably the unkown device, do it on that, also try resolving problems

This

Delete system32 file

this is the closest I got. Shows pic related. Any ideas?
haha opic
Some other guy gave me the 930 MX download link, and now I've searched for it myself. Same result, nothing. is 930M the same as 930MX? there is no 930M

Well now it at least recognize it. Install the Nvidia drivers from their website

Defuck is that then?

inb4
>le French fag

Just saw it. A thousand apologies and a millon virgins user.
waiting for results

Same as before

Right click on that nvidia 930 and Update, but u need to be online first so windows downloading driver.

fuck that dude it never work , are you trolling?

Where do you say is Nvidia 930?

this is not me, the OP
but he's right, it displays

Is there a correlation between surrendering and using disgusting fonts on your cellphone?

That's the font from the Nvidia website. It's the same on a PC

By the way I'm not French

I was talking about the font that shows on the address bar.

It's the default font from my phone. It doesn't bother me so I didn't change it

Display adapter below that Intel HD, it says nvidia geforce 930. . Or manually update if have the driver downloaded.

Ok. I reseted the notebook.
It displays what it did in the OP. I-ll keep you posted

90% sure it's a hardware issue now. Just return the laptop. Don't buy 2-in-1 anymore.

Not him but that font is horrendous. Buy a decent phone.