Linux is a sinking ship! Your time is limited before you're at the bottom of the systemd ocean. Luckily...

Linux is a sinking ship! Your time is limited before you're at the bottom of the systemd ocean. Luckily, there is a rescue boat arriving. It's called BSD. Free of the grasp of Lennart, Linus, or Commie Richard, and the cancerous GPL, it is the second greatest family of operating system ever devised after TempleOS. Will you come into our loving arms, or die a fool?

there is always windows. ;^)

On a serious note, i gave some thought on using FreeBSD on my desktop. But it's not there yet. Running it in on a server sounded alright, tho i didn't see many advantages to running something i don't know nearly as much as linux

how did you get your fonts to look so bad?

doesn't look that bad. windows 10 defaults.

i meant the console mainly, but the arial looks like dogshit too

I want to fuck that ship.

When Linux becomes mainstream, and most proprietary software is being release for it. That's when most of us will switch. Maybe we will get BSD ricing threads in a couple of years.

Fuck off, I only use templeOS

Change them to linux ones :^)

is it good now?

If you use Linux, you're a cuck. I can't wait till trump trashes that communist garbage.

Why is it so easy to spot Sup Forums users
It's like you are compelled to spew memes wherever you go

thats gay

Who is she? Can't find anything relevant by searching "muscle shima" and can't do a reverse image search.

shimakaze from kantai collection

>she
oh user, so naive

But user-kun, gentoo doesn't use systemd.

The original character seems to be female, but I don't really care. Even hotter if she has a dick

>shilling for a shit OS with a cuck liscense

>he's triggered be mere words