He says he can't read CAPTCHA so that he can't start to beggin the Twitter

He says he can't read CAPTCHA so that he can't start to beggin the Twitter.
I think that it is big issue.

Nips are just retarded. I can read their stupid language, why can't they read something as easy as English?

読めなくて

I can't read captcha either

>Person with likely no English teaching can't read obfuscated English
>Hurr I can read Japanese perfectly, here, look
>Posts perfectly formed Japanese

Nigga I literally read what it said on the screen
If I can do that with basic Japanese reading skills, that motherfucker should be able to decipher fucking captchas.

It's not obfuscated on the screen in any way.

Looks like we've got a Rosetta stone beginner badge holder here.

>Rosetta Stone
Mostly just self taught with some help from Obenkyo, takes maybe a week to learn basic Japanese it's so fucking easy.

JAPANESE catchas would be fucked up, but come on, Roman alphabet, can't read that? What kind of moron are you?

So impressed by your basic Japanese. Tell me more.

not pictured: you googling everything and looking up the yomu kanji in a dictionary because you can't read it

You're moving off point now, most likely due to salt of some kind. Anyway, pretty god damned sure Japanese education includes being able to read the Roman fucking alphabet.

Captchas aren't in English, they are just gibberish of letters and numbers. Even japs know the alphabet.

>arabic numbers are english
>latin letters are english
are you retarded

>Even japs know the alphabet.

Japanese people fucking suck at English.

Why would someone need to google one of the most used kanji in existence? That would be like googling fucking 書く or 見る if you don't know the basic verbs at least then you're doing something wrong. Learning them grade by grade.

Fucking retard kek.

On the flipside I can't fucking read the moonrunes if it's super deformed as a "style".

>JAPANESE catchas would be fucked up, but come on, Roman alphabet, can't read that? What kind of moron are you?

How can you not realise that if you switch Japanese and Roman alphabet here you're in the Japanese dude's situation?

The rest of the world can decipher captchas fucking fine, why are the Nips too retarded to do it?

>The rest of the world can decipher captchas fucking fine

You don't even know this. It's not like the OP pic is from a huge investigation on CAPTCHAs and why Japanese people only can't read them.

I know it because I've seen just about every country shitpost on Sup Forums. People who are educated can easily finish the captcha.

Every country including Japan.

captcha is mostly pictures now, point is moot.

Point is Nishimura ;)