What does Sup Forums think about delivery robots? Is it going anywhere in near future?

What does Sup Forums think about delivery robots? Is it going anywhere in near future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEWfsVPqKi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They seem to be perfect for terrorism.

It might work in Japan or even Europe. But I suspect suspicion that it won't work out well here.

Thieves.

niggers will steal the bots

youtube.com/watch?v=MEWfsVPqKi4

Won't work in culturally enriched areas.

>what are mounted machine guns

Kek

>tyrone hits it with his stolen car so jaquan can loot the contents.

Remote controlled car bombs have been used

I can imagine streets flooded with these robots and getting self-trafficked by fellow robots that go in opposite direction

Attaching firearms to them would solve that problem

They would claim that it is racist to arm the robots.

Drones would be better. These things are open to vandalism.

I see them in Tallinn all the time. There's always a person accompanying them. I don't know if they're on actual deliveries or they're just still testing them.
They seem useless as fuck tbqh, kids will flip them around, niggers are gonna steal them, bums will piss on them, slavs will kick and stab them.

The future is being beheaded by a follower of the great prophet Mohammed, pbuh. Prepare to be culturally enriched.

Looks like they do have security

>Is it going anywhere in near future?
Only if they are classified as electronic persons and forced to pay income tax.

> ace in our sleeves

mounted machineguns it is

>income tax
So do they pay electricity back to the government or something?

>it's not a .45 concealed to pop out playing Surprisemotherfucker.mp3
Would be funny to watch.

They have to pay for electricity as well.

But all these robots are stealing our jobs. They need to pay income tax so the unemployed people can get unemployment benefits.

>They need to pay income tax
What income?

They blow up if you try snatch them, making life easier for police and terrorists, but not thieves.

Saw them too last weekend in Tallinn.

Are you stupid? They need to pay tax per robot like a delivery person would with the same job.

what if I have a jammer?

Point is they are used in highly urbanized places.
Cameras, people, everywhere.
Jammers ain't legal also.

At first a few people might get away with it, then get caught and after that nobody will try anymore because you know what will happen.

This won't work unless it's a humanoid robot capable of thinking on it's own or being able to walk hundreds of miles without a break.

Even if that were possible some day it's still cheaper and more efficient to send a truck loaded with 100+ packages to deliver stuff to different places in the same day.

>income tax
What income?

The same amount of tax a post worker with the same job would pay from their income.

Is Sup Forums really full of quack's like that.

Robots arent a race..

And the filthy niggers trying to steal the merchandise deserves it. There would be some white crack/heroin addicts trying to steal to.

Just to be more ontopic the robots onpy know how to defend and deliver the merchandise, the use of guns(could be stun guns and/or bean bags)

>robots aren't a race
>implying they care
They, as well as all the white cucks, will say the people who make the robots are racist for attaching guns.
Also, the nignogs will just come up at night when they're invisible and steal the guns and packages from the robots.

I meant racist against minorities.

Robols will have mounted circular flamethrowers, supported by heat detectors.

That's not income tax.

>PLEASE BE WARNED

Yes, but that's where they take the amount of tax they have to pay for using the robots as postal workers.

How is Estonia so advanced in robotics?

They work together with other countries.

Being racist means that you put your race above another person's race.. Did you skip every single day of school? I bet you use windows 10 unironically

The robot isn't racist but its creators would be.

Unless the typical postal worker income tax you're envisioning is a 100% rate, the tax from a robot will not be able to cover the lost income for the postal worker they replace. Good math skills m8.

What if it gets stolen?

it will explode with thief

and? the robot is programmed to defend against attackers not only niggers.. Although that includes niggers..

Someone should create a robot that destroys all the whiteknights, SJW, feminazis and cuck in general..

> Have a nice stroll on the sidewalk
> Accidently bump into courier robot
> It selfdestructs, sending me into oblivion

god bless, this is the future I always wanted

So it would also destroy everything inside? What a great idea!

No, goods is always the priority. There is an explosion-proof container inside, which also includes blackbox.

Customer will be notified the position of goods, which he can extract.

does it play a mp3 file called "allahu akbar" before it destructs?

What keeps me from stealing one?

attached railguns

You're an idiot if you think arming a robot would work

>You're an american if you think arming a robot would work
ftfy

Edgy Sup Forumsro xDddDDddXdXdXdxD

I'm just saying that is how it is. It's like how police shooting hostile black people is racist.

Why should it matter when attacker is already dead? Dead can't accuse.

seek help

Are you an idiot or just baiting?

I don't give a shit about what it's delivering, I'll flip it over just to be an ass

I never claimed that it would work.. Just arguing that it's not racist...

Learn to read you spack..

How the hell does this thing wait at crosswalks?

It's going to roll out into an intersection and get hit.

It always stops at intersection and waits until there are no cars or if the car stops

Your definition of racism isn't what people like BLM define it as.

Your picture looks like my screen is broken

As long as they have some form of deterrent to stop niggers, they seem like a great idea.

They'll be like those drones that carry the dominators in psycho pass.

I don't give 2 shits how they define the word.. There isn't a my truth nor is there a my own definition of a word that is already defined..

If you want to make your own definition go create your own language and get it globally recognized..

robots be racist

so if you wear a ski mask and put it in a metal box they won't find you

No need to. You and your surroundings will be blasted with heat-seeking missles in seconds.

>some kid tries to grab robot and gets shredded
>parents worldwide call for robot ban (and they will get it)
>back to the middle ages again we go

>the current position of your dragon dildo is in the middle of a colombian drug smuggler's den, better go fetch it... pleasure dealing with you sir!

Thanks god, I thought I would loose my 0.10$ chink shit

>It always stops at intersection and waits until there are no cars or if the car stops

How? Does it obey crosswalk lights and signs?

Automated car AI will replace most delivery drivers, garbagemen and truckers. These things can do last 100ft stuff so people don't have to leave their homes or change the current way of doing things.