EDC/ Autism awareness thread

Post your every day carry.

what is the appeal of these threads? I genuinely don't get it. Why do you care what people carry and why do you care to show what you carry? I mean if it entertains you fair enough but like how.

It's just something to do

sometimes people have neat shit you didn't know you wanted

what is the appeal of these comments? I genuinely don't get it. Why do you care what people think and why do you care to say what you think? I mean if it entertains you fair enough but like how.

Sup Forums is full of NEETs so they have a lot of spare time.

>48 page meme book

Nice mechanical pencil m8, shame about the watch.
What is it with you fags and knuckle busters? You already have a knife you daft cunt, just man up and stab the cunt. Also, your watch a shit.

What the FUCK is that? I'll overlook the fact that you're a vaping twat is you tell me where I can get one of those sweet PDAs.

Really? If you're going to go tinfoil, at least pick a non shit style.

I'd tell you if you weren't such an edgy shit about me quitting smoking.

No stress, I found it myself. Now stop being a weak lil shit and stop smoking.

Congrats, and I already did.

>thinking replacing one bad habit with another is as good as quitting

I don't want to quit entirely. I started smoking because I like to chief. Now that I've got a good vape I've got a much healthier way to do it. I'm not saying it's perfectly healthy but it is undeniably better than smoking a half a pack a day.

Cop yes/no

>Being a vaping faggot
Lmao kys

Is this the daily autism thread?

This is why I check out these threads.

I keep hoping to find something being carried which is both creative/thoughtful and valuable. It has yet to happen. I wonder what people think the meaning is behind photographing their set of the same objects that everyone else is carrying.

>inb4 your watch is shit
It's a watch i like using, and let's me check my notifications at work.

I don't mean to pointlessly hate on you user but I really despise it when I see guitar picks as a fashion accessory. It completely eradicates any possibility of me taking you seriously as an artist if you deem it cool to show the world that you're a guitar player. My post is probably retarded but I hope you continue life with knowing that people with my opinion exist. It's like wearing a keyring in the shape of a fucking vaporizer.

Well, i put them in there because they're a part of what I carry every day... not really a fashion accessory, I just work with a lot of guitars and picks often go missing

Don't be such a faggot user. He probably uses them to open boxes.

Please, man, don't worry about my negativism. Feel free to carry a shitload of picks, I was more commenting on the keyring. My EDC includes a fucking sanitizer so who am I to say anything

See what you might be missing from your kit.

I looked up HSBC and its a Canadian bank but what does the little keypad do open your safety deposit box/online banking?

It's worldwide mayn, I'm in the UK. It's a secure key for when I do my online banking. Brings up a random code so I can login without having to remember a password etc

I don't believe you. The extra mag would just be overkill. If you are ever in a situation, outside of your home, where you need more than one then you are better off just running. If you are a terrible shot, then stop caring a gun.

why do you use a graphic calculator in 2016

Why not?

Well I guess the 50g is only 50 bucks but there is the TI-36x which is 20 bucks as a good option.

Unless you're an actual engineer and use that EDC for a job holy kek.

Solid choice of ThinkPad. I assume you have Libreboot?
What's with that Amazon Swindle? Don't you value your freedom?

I'm not him, I just don't see an issue with using a graphing calculator in any year.
>TI
No RPN

What about malfunctions? That's the most common type of stoppage with semi autos
What about if there's more than one person?
What if you miss?
What if it takes more than one shot to stop them? People just don't fall down like in the movies

There's no such thing as "overkill", and it's always better to have more ammunition than needed than not enough. You don't have to fire it all you know...

Swindle is jailbroken and never connected to any account, never connected to the internet to be even more specific.

We have professors that ask us to buy specific calculators anyways like a TI-84 for whatever fucking reason

HS literally stands for Hong kong Shanghai

Yeah, most schools are that way. TI loves throwing their money around to stay dominant in the education system, text books end up showing TI specific instructions, and in turn teachers force students to buy TI calculators.

Why do we even need to update these textbooks yearly again?

Is there a single reason other than that's how they get the goyimbucks?

Get a higher caliber side arm, and make it a revolver. Also, don't miss.

That holster looks uncomfortable as fuck too.

You get yearly textbook updates? My school did that like twice a decade.

>i've never fired or holstered a gun
Another trip on the filter.

>Also, don't miss.
Ok Mr. Badass I'll keep that in mind in a low light stressful situation
Also higher caliber=more recoil and harder follow up shots

Hybrid holsters are comfy as fuck btw, try one some time

It's not like I am suggesting you get a S&W 500.

It's inside the belt, right? Never been a fan of them.

"I've never had to fire a gun in a stressful situation before"

yes

Stop being a pussy and just maintain your military bearing.

If you are just going to shit your pants as soon as it matters then just run instead. You'll just get yourself killed otherwise. If you are in your home them a shotgun is a better choice anyway.

>I get all my firearms knowledge from movies

>shotgun over an AR for home defense
oh my god just stop talking please

next he'll say you should use birdshot for home defense

>next he'll say you should use buckshot for home defense
FTFY

Please stop feeding the troll. You're doing twice as much damage as it is.

You're right. I really shouldn't be replying to him.

too lazy to post a pic
it's just a watch (a Swatch I got as birthday present), phone (S7), wallet (bought it in Turkey), and a bracelet (dad gave it to me after buying a new one for himself)
also, keys

used to carry more (a PSP, occasionally my Vita which I barely used even though I dragged it around for whatever reason), but I've been using the S7 for just about everything the PSP did
only thing with the S7 is that it's really bad at playing PSP games though, not that I used my PSP for that terribly much (mostly used it as a media player, especially since my old S3's battery life sucked)

>Is there a single reason other than that's how they get the goyimbucks?
that's it exactly

in uni, I didn't even bother buying the current edition of textbooks after I realized that they well and truly don't update the content (shit, it's not even shuffled around between the years usually)

>Is there a single reason other than that's how they get the goyimbucks?
Nope. They realize they can make a ton of money off of it by "requiring it or you can't pass the class"

Same reason they jacked up tuition so much over the years, because college has become the new high school diploma and is "required" and they know people will pay for it

We also have to purchase each year because you NEED the Pearson code in order to access the homework which is either paying 100 bucks for a homework code or getting it with a brand new book.

So, Desktop Threads get banned but this cancer is still allowed?
HIROSHIMOOT Y

People want to show how they wasted their money and what super cool special snowflakes they are.
It's basically attention whoring - the thread

>It's basically attention whoring - the thread
And guts threads aren't?

I never said they weren't

Guts and battlestations should also be moved to . They are literally nothing but photographs of technology. I know it's an imageboard of technology but we can do better than just images of technology.

So where did you find it?

Probably a shit knife. Most knives with designs are just shiny pieces of scrap metal.

But then using my secondary phone with its shitty camera would be looked down upon

Thinkpad model?

fuck /p/. cancerous, elitist, self-centered.
Perfect for guts and battlestation threads.

I miss me old Lexus key so much.

Looks like a T61

HSBC means Hong-Kong Shanghai Bank Company, and the little keypad is an OTP(One Time Pad), it generates the password that allows you to access your account from a computer
>inb4 faggots at Sup Forums didn't know what an OTP was

/k/ nerds is there anything like a chiappa rhino but not fuckexpensive or am I fucked for picking from the normal range of beginner dipshit guns

The Rhino IS the budget version.

>zebra
>chicago field notes
very nice

Thx I plan to add a good mirror less camera and replace the laptop.

J frame revolver for god tier reliability, I also usually carry 6 more rounds on a speed strip or 5 with an HKS speed loader depending on clothes worn.

Buffalo bore standard pressure low flash 158 grain @ 850 FPS out of a 1 7/8ths j frame 642 barrel.

yes, I use the official Apple battery case.

very kawaii

>i have no firearms training whatsoever

you just have to start shit with people so obviously? you can just fuck off and lurk like a regular idiot.

Is this how life in america is? You need a revolver plus several reloads to survive the day?

No, that's life in inner city Chicago. Most of America day to day is 99.9% the same as it probably is for you.

Probably wanna obscure that lexus key. You can get the key code just by looking at the grooves.

>ITT
>Fuckin 'murica

>being so scared you need to carry a gun just to feel safe
man that must suck

>criminal has huge weapons
>tryhard internet warrior carries little inadequate peashooter for "protection"
>criminal's huge weapon prevails anyway because tryhard internet warrior doesn't know how to use his inadequate little peashooter

Does this remind you of anything, Sup Forums?

Stay in river north I hope I never run into you. Faggot.

short range weapons? yeah, i'd kill you before you went for that putty knife.

Time to upgrade your phone m8

nice Imgur pic you got there

t.

user, it's X60

What's imguir? a new hot reddit meme?

not gonna lie, the thumbnail made me think you carry around a landline telephone

just something to do

the thing looks pretty sick but what's wrong with just using a phone (or a chromebook if you need something bigger)? It looks super uncomfortable to type on.

I have a little money left after i brought my Pebble (waiting on it), should i get a 64GB MicroSD for my phone or do you guys suggest anything else?

this