Hey user, I see you're running non-free software. Care to explain why?

Hey user, I see you're running non-free software. Care to explain why?

Go away. I don't talk to girls.

Shill me.

who is this semen demon

Gwen pool

>short hair
>dyed hair
degeneracy

What do you have against non-free software, user-kun?

a boy

I'd fuck it, boy or not.

Because I'm gainfully employed, and I have a job. And I work for a living. And my employer has a Microsoft site license. Which allows all employees 2 OS licenses, 2 Office suite licenses and 2 Visual Studios licenses (1 for work, 1 for laptop/home).

And I don't live with my parents.

And I'm not a drain on society.

Muh wifi drivers

It just works

because hosting a game server for a game which didnt have native linux server support until a few weeks ago, and i'm too lazy to change, aint broke dont fix.

but she has boobs

Fuck off you stupid weaboo

Sorry user. I've done the best I can.

I've successfully eliminated everything non-free except for non-free javascript sites and bios/firmware/blobs.

Still, I manage non-free software for clients, but I hope that doesn't make you think less of me. Am I enabling people to sacrifice their freedoms?

this. Also, I enjoy using computers and developing software, not wasting time configuring my Arch install.

Because I want to enjoy my short life.

You enjoy being under constant surveillance?

Sure. Life's too short to worry about that.

What's wrong with fucking boys? Are you part of ISIS or something?

It's not my fault that you're too pajeet to use a disassembler properly.

All software is free software.

That's no reason. You could use Windows at work and still use Ganoolix at home, regardless of how many Windows licenses are at your disposal.

No because I like using quality software instead of unpolished turds
Why would anyone actually use Linux? To sound cool on Sup Forums?

Your pic is edited.

Gwen is a girl.

Because I get technical support.

Because Stallman won't relicense libreDWG, so there's no real viable open source CAD package.

I am a gamer and there are some good AAA games that are exclusive to the Windows operating system. If developers made games exclusively for Linux based operating systems instead I would be using that.

tfw when gwen isn't a boy