Mfw mark zuckerberg blocks laptop camera with sticky tape

>mfw mark zuckerberg blocks laptop camera with sticky tape

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2013/12/18/research-shows-how-macbook-webcams-can-spy-on-their-users-without-warning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also as jack input

dumbfuck doesn't trust them

Shh. Have you bought your Rift yet?

lurk more

this shit is serious, not tinfoil hat level.

He's one of us.

mfw he owns tape company
clever jew

>Rift
but those are Gear VRs, user . . .

kek

Director of the FBI does the same. Your point?

Don't most laptops have an LED hardwired to the camera?

The hypocrites who shit on your privacy and act like you're a terrorist or pedo for wanting it sure value theirs.

IIRC most exploits allow you to use the camera without the light

Not apple laptops. The camera can't be powered without powering the light on a hardware level.

What do you think I meant when I said hardwired? As in, if power goes to the camera then the LED gets powered too. No way to bypass that.

> Dadada

I hope you he led can stay off. The web cam doesn't just disconnect and reconnect on the fly without power. It has to be turned on in software.

So gg fags

That is a myth. There is no way to do that.
Also Mark is a scrub for not disconnecting the webcam to begin with.

all he has to do is remove the camera and internal sound card. I'm sure it can't be too hard, but I've only ever used Thinkpads.

le nothing to hide maymay

He also bought all the houses in his neighborhood to get some privacy.

Only shows how much of a self-aware cunt he really is.

That was the claim from other manufacturers as well, until someone gets around it.

If everyone protects their privacy then its not weird to protect your privacy

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2013/12/18/research-shows-how-macbook-webcams-can-spy-on-their-users-without-warning/

Zuck is a tech idiot, his password and this prove it. Probably too paranoid to get someone to remove the components since they would bug it.

It's literally not hard to search youtube for how to take apart your laptop and remove components. If he's that paranoid, he should just go down the street to some fuck hole pawn and buy all the computers there with cash.

Because he is the billionaire CEO of Facebook,
He is a target for hackers, unlike everyone on Sup Forums

I'll bet zukerstein doesn't even use facebook, He probably has a program that makes posts for him.

Facebook is for the goyim.

More probable that he have Someone posting for him

>nothing to hide, goy

>Doesn't trust his own creation/product
It's like 99.9% of Excecs out there

Also nice job with the password. It was like a textbook example of how to NOT make one.

What's the point of taping your camera, especially when you're super rich ? If a "hacker" ever get inside your computer, hidden cam footage is the least your worry. He could get much more damaging information in much more subtle way.

Classic CIA nigger tactics.

I do it too. Why wouldn't you? I'd prefer to just buy a laptop without a fucking cam, but putting tape over a decent one with a cam is easier than trying to find a decent one without.

Doesnt everyone?

Underrated.

>mfw OP doesn't know what mfw means

I really don't understand why Sup Forums is going apeshit over this, I figured many people here would do the same. I taped off my unused webcams for years.

There are literally threads all over this website about connecting to insecure webcams and spying on people, plus having winblows installed guarantees your computer is a potential government spy machine. It doesn't matter if "the odds are too small to happen to me and I'm irrelevant nobody would do that", there's literally no reason to accept unnecessary risk, no matter how small. It takes 5 seconds to put tape on your laptop.

Don't you? WTF user.

Yeah, on all the places Sup Forums.
They are scared of Windows 10 but think taping off a webcam is a joke? Kek.

Fuck off, NSA agent.

Came here to post this.

Put him in the background of an interracial scene

Because I don't want take on my beautiful laptop on the off chance some stranger is going to watch me stare at my screen and pick my nose

Probably isnt even his desk...you think thats what his office looks like?

why not physically remove the webcam and microphone

i would've done it on my laptopt, if i would've had one