So Sup Forums I'm a complete newfag in need of a new phone and I can either become an Apple shill or go with the Galaxy...

So Sup Forums I'm a complete newfag in need of a new phone and I can either become an Apple shill or go with the Galaxy S, thing is I'm a poor fag and don't have enough shekels for the 6 or the S7 unless I get lucky on eBay. Would I be missing much if I went with the much cheaper Iphone 5S or the Galaxy 6S?

>tl;dr cheap fag needs help deciding what to do with his mobile tablet pocket expander

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0163800S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just fall for xiaomeme

or you could buy a cheap $100 phone with a $10/month plan and live minimally but with every function you need

of course that won't appeal to the consumerist jew goy-whore you've been brainwashed into becoming

this is true, my plan was to go with a third party provider and get it activated for about $16/month

Do any of these look better then the mobile kikes?

Any of those are fine-ish. I go with republic wireless for my phone. I've had it for 5 years, no complaints. If you never get a taste of what a $900 phone with $67/month plan is like, you'll never miss it. I can do everything I want to do with my phone. I don't have roaming data which is a killer for some, but if you live in a first world country there are wi-fi hot spots all over.

Alright, fair enough. My main point was the camera but even then these might have somewhat decent camera dongles

5S is still quite fast, but the SE is SCREAMING fast and future-proof if you're planning to keep the phone for 3+ years.

No monies I would just get xiaomi.

the moto G that i've been using is pretty good. i have no complaints. if you want professional level picture quality, then just buy a cheap camera. you don't need to get jewed into a "monthly contract" for buying a camera.

>touchwizz

Google fi with their $200 phone

Zte Warp Elite, only $80. Has literally everything you need including 13MP camera and microsd slot.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0163800S4

now fuck off

>no microsd slot
>$10/1GB
>$1020/100GB of data used
>I use 80-100GB with boost mobile for $55/month at unlimited high speeds
LMFAO

Listen to this wise man, OP.

What case is that user?

>boost mobile

LMFAO

It's a cheap, generic silicon case that I bought along with the phone. It does howeve give me better grip, as opposed to the bare aluminium.

OnePlusX or Xiaomeme

Our Chinese overlords are generous.

ok I'll bite, the hell is xiaomeme

I'll have a look on Ali. I only got my redmeme note 3 yesterday but I never thought it could be this slippery in the hand, especially when using one handed.
May I also ask, do you use a screen protector on it? Since it doesn't have gorilla glass.

xiaomi is not a meme, compared to my galaxy S5, the redmi note 3 is miles ahead in terms of speed and it even feels a lot more premium as opposed to the galaxy s5 cheap plastic build. I do miss the amoled screen though.

xiaomi
Just chink shit

Get the iPhone SE, it's a great middle ground. Plus, the 5S is completely obsolete now that it exists.

XD

Turbo manlet.

>hurr hurr Manley

Bitch, I've owned and used a Nexus 6 in the past, and use a 6S Plus now. I'm just saying, if you want a current iPhone for $500, they have that now.

It doesn't use gorilla glass however I wouldn't worry too much about it as it's nonetheless quite resistant to scratches.

deccanchronicle.com/technology/in-other-news/190316/xiaomi-shows-off-the-durability-of-the-redmi-note-3-and-its-display.html

Although yes, I did buy a glass protector along with the case to be on the safe side as I wasn't too sure on how durable the screen would've been.
I live in SEA though, so there are plenty of these unbranded accessories that get shipped here in bulk from Alibaba. I'd suggest you look into how much shipping would cost and see whether it's worth it. Anything on Amazon/Ebay?

Also, Pic related. The battery life on this thing is great. I haven't used my power bank once since I bought it. The only real downside is if it breaks, you'd have to ship it back to Chinkland.

>Just fall for xiaomeme
/thread

I got a new s6 from ebay for $340 and I am happy with it. Not much slower than the s7 but I do wish it had a bigger battery. For half price though it is worth it

>touchwizz

iphone SE

>ishit
>any year