Which VPN does Sup Forums use and like for torrenting and browsing?

Which VPN does Sup Forums use and like for torrenting and browsing?

Other urls found in this thread:

hardforum.com/threads/bittorrent-dain-bramage.1903218/#post-1042377351
bestvpn.com/blog/6559/private-internet-access-release-statement-on-prism/
privateinternetaccess.com/pages/media
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/10/how-one-small-american-vpn-company-is-trying-to-stand-up-for-privacy/
thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PIA. Easy to use, reasonable price, and I like the simple client.

I paid for PIA, but ausfag internet's slow as fuck already and it's just completely unusable with the VPN turned on.

Are there any VPNs that work with Sup Forums?

PIA is great. I highly recommend it.

I use TorGuard

I use PIA myself. Cheap, huge selection of countries, great support and a nice client. Not to mention it's the most privacy aware VPN provider.

Oh wait this is a shilling samefag thread.

I use PIA too..
Didn't know it was Sup Forums recommended tho. Might look for something else now.

mulvad

PIA is the best. There's no question about it.

I won't list what VPN I use since Sup Forums hasn't blocked it in the 6 months I've used it.

Used Mullvad and PIA for a long time.

PIA is cheap, but it also attracts a lot of shitty customers that make the IPs get blocked by Cloudflare and require you to do captcha verification on every site you visit.

Mullvad is excellent. Even accepts payment in cash in the mail.

Experts agree on PIA, so I chose it. No complaints here. Surprised at how fast it is.

No one uses it. It's some Pajeet shilling it.

I rented a cheap ass VPS($10/year) from a service that accepts bitcoins, and installed OpenVPN on it. Much better than any of those botnet services that are 10x as expensive. Plus, I could even host a small static website/mail server if I wanted.

PIA is the number one choice for a fast, secure and reliable VPN. Just get it now.

I used to use pia but it's shit now, caps at 200kbps for me. I just rent a vps now, infinitely better

Private Internet Access (PIA)

>This thread

Holy shit the obvious shilling is cringy, it has the opposite effect of making me avoid PIA.

PIA let me pay with Bitcoins, and I was so impressed with that that I bought a yearly membership and never looked back.

Need VPN

PIA is the number one choice for a fast, secure and reliable VPN. Just get it now.

I heard that PIA also lets you pay with major brand gift cards. Is that true?

Yep that's true. Great for using up all those gift cards you have lying around from the holidays.

Pia is great
------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted with PIA VPN the most reliable choice

OP here. Just bit the bullet and went with PIA. I was set up within minutes, I can't believe how easy it all was. Now I can be sure I'm safe when browsing the web.

fucking morons, it's a US company so they will get v& by the NSA and FBI back to >>>/reddit/

i only use VPN's that let me pay in cash, don't log, and have actually made some efforts to protect their servers from being seized while running (i.e. diskless servers and loading the operating system into RAM and then gluing the sticks to the motherboard with JB weld etc)

All the good VPNs are USA based

All the good VPNs are USA based

I bought a year of Astrill and I do not regret it. I get little to no performance issues in terms of ping download speed and upload speed

NordVPN

/thread

>this entire thread
At least I know what to avoid now

>At least I know what to avoid now
All VPN that aren't PIA I assume

Avoid every VPN that isn't PIA

Shill hivemind

I've actually took a screenshot of this page and will be contacting the CEO of PIA to personally to discuss this obvious shilling.

Last time I contacted them I got offered 3 years of PIA as a sorry and reassurance they'll look into this.
I denied since my opinion on PIA is that they're shady if they have to resort to shilling image boards and some other websites I know and visit.

I simply do not trust PIA, I do not recommend anyone use PIA for the history of shady tactics.

>I'd like to speak to the manager

You're probably a cyclist too

>The number of posters doesn't increase
top kek

I helped my neighbour setup his router and made sure i put in against our shared wall. I get a good signal but it is in poor location for my needs so I have a repeater to boost the signal around my house. That way I do all my illegal shit on his internet connection and just keep the legit stuff to mine. I also talked him into buying the 100Mbps fibre plan so I get great speeds, plus I set QoS so his devices get lower priority when I need to us it ;)

Yeah but as long as you're not downloading cp or something you'll be fine

PIA is known for shilling hard on here, reddit, and "review" sites. I'd stay clear of them.

No one gives a fuck faggot. I hope whoever you get in touch with tells your poor ass to fuck off.

Why are you so upset?

If he doesn't get a sale his family doesn't eat this week the poor pajeet

FrootVPN

Idiot question; is there a vpn service with easy to use console management?

>Now I can be sure I'm safe when browsing the web.

I use Nord

hotspotshield

/thread

PIA. It just werks also has android client.

>paying for a vpn

holy shit, how jewish is this thread

FrootVPN. Apparently they had some issues with payments that I did not even know about and they gave me a year worth of service for free.

I don't have opinion on this, but I did a little research and I could be wrong

maybe Airvpn is probably better

enjoy your one IP

>land of the free
>have to pay for a VPN or go to jail
kek, glad I'm in Europe.

PIA

I use BTGuard
It's just a proxy - which I prefer since nothing can go wrong

COMCAST

:^)

not all of us have friends in romania with shells

I don't wanna be like too much /x/+Sup Forums yet i browse the first one a lot but

What if all VPN services from USA are from feds but they won't get your ass because you torrent but if you get CP and do terrorist and drug shit

They would be bros if they are like that but Sup Forums loves privacy so

PIA, bought a year and havent got caught by ISP ever again.

"caught"?

43 unique posters/65 posts
Hmmm...

second, but shit speeds. Something to do with the client, can't get it working properly.

link. I need an anonymous VPS

Search for Secure Dragon(US location only, not a problem for me).
If you want an offshore VPS, that's probably going to cost you more.

Literally this is shilling and exploiting people at its finest.
VPN's do one thing and that is encapsulate.

For people having slow speeds with PIA, this could be your solution:

hardforum.com/threads/bittorrent-dain-bramage.1903218/#post-1042377351

PIA is not a US-based company, dickhead.

No, you're the dickhead. And a dumb one, too, because PIA _is_ US-based. This is done because America has safe-harbor provisions and no data retention laws.

bestvpn.com/blog/6559/private-internet-access-release-statement-on-prism/

privateinternetaccess.com/pages/media

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/10/how-one-small-american-vpn-company-is-trying-to-stand-up-for-privacy/

Does anyone else with nord have slow torrent speeds?

So do ISPs though
In the end, you're paying for someone you don't know to protect your internet traffic and keep you secure. Your best bet is using 2 VPN layers if you are really worried about VPNs knowing what you're doing online.

I rotate between: IVPN, Mullvad, VikingVPN, AirVPN,

what server do you use? I get best speeds with LU NL SE servers

Pedo detected

This. Burgerstan is the absolute worst when it comes to internet privacy. Even Israel is better in that regard.

Why does Sup Forums have so many literal pedos?

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
Here is everything you could ever want