twitter.com/AnonBabble

It wasn't. Its a normie shit.

also
>hires a muslim

>looks like a fucking /fit/ rat
nigga he's a DYEL manlet

what has that got with being a hacker?

>actors are attractive
holy shit motherfucker you broke the fucking code, someone call the goddamn smithsonian

OP is 1337 h4x0r and he is morbidly obese, balding neckbeard who has never even seen a girl naked. So he has objection against everyone and anything who doesn't live in their parents basement.

That's because to be a good programmer (not web dev code monkey) you need to be focused on your work all the time, that means writing code will take up most of your time. Thus being overweight/scrawny/bald and living in your basement like a hobo are simply consequences of being good. Literally no cracker/god tier programmer ever would have the time to shave every day, visit a stylist, work out. Because if he did, he wouldn't be able to git good, much less stay good.

Dude, what the fuck? If someone is good, it doesn't mean that they cannot have hobbies like working out on a gym.

John Carmack disagrees

Hacker here. I don't have a girlfriend and I am not obese. Though I am not perfectly shaved I am perfectly trimmed most of the time.

Pretty much this.

Listen all you disgusting autistic fucks, just because you're a gigantic loser, doesn't mean everyone else in the world is.

>john camack

who?

>yfw Debian's project leader is a muslim

Nigger, to git good and stay good at programming you need to dedicate all of your time to mastering it, it's not fucking cooking or making model planes, this shit will not just be your hobby, it will be your work, your play and your life. That's the only way.

This isn't even remotely true.

Your mom :^)

>t. pajeet
Ok, you've made your point. Now go find the closest designated shitting street.

Does anyone know when s.2 airs?

July IIRC.

You're not a programmer. Get the fuck outta here. Not knowing Carmack is like not knowing fucking Jesus

Baldness is just superior genetics trying to make you look more like dwayne johnson

You get bald because of testosterone, if you don't want to go bald, it's not too late to become a trap and get estrogen shots.

it's a terrible show and if you kept watching after the pilot you have shit taste.

I did watch it because it started good with accurate tech references...

But Pilot was actually decent desu senpai.

You go bald because your body is low on actual testosterone and overmanufacturing dihydrotestosterone to compensate. It's age related because that's what happens to older men.

So you're actually not as manly as you could be and have to go to the gym

he didn't actually have a girlfriend, he had a drug dealer that he fucked and got attached to because he literally had no one else.

Then what are Computer Science majors supposed to do that aren't pajeets? Have no life. I don't think so.

Good think I'm a Math/CS double major. Looks like I know which end I should pursue further. I'd actually like to at least have a hobby, but unlike you guys, I'm not seeking a gf.

this is very true.

>game dev
haha okay atleast its better than web dev but still, hes 6/10, not even close to RMS

>Have no life
Your life should be about programming, all of it. If it means no social interaction, then so be it.

this was fight club... the show?

It's just a good show as a show

>imagine a Fight Club television series with hints of American Psycho
>except this follows a crazy junkie rouge cybersec employee
>not entirely accurate, but much more accurate than anything else on TV
>obvious allusions to Anonymous
>good soundtrack and general aesthetic
>good acting and plot
>lots of plot twists

Agree with this. It's not a perfect show by any means. I work in compsec myself, so some things trigger me much more than the average Sup Forumsentooman, but it's just a fucking TV show, get over it.

What did RMS code apart from bloated Emacs? And engine programmers like Carmack probably know better about how computers and programming work than any of you here

Wednesday, July 13th
usanetwork.com/mrrobot

the show was only good because it used the front page of Sup Forums in one episode

I liked it not for the haxor shit but the story, the "twist" at the end was pretty predictable however the ride there was pretty nice.

>debian

>What did RMS code apart from bloated Emacs?
GCC

lol deluded neckbeard detected, I bet you like Haskell too

it wasn't
it was just the least cancerous le technology show mainstream media has put out

Actually I don't.

Do you realize it's healthier for the brain if you exercise regularly?

this

can you at least please include the title of the show so my filters catch it

thanks

>filters on Sup Forums
just stop browsing

Try again, injecting testosterone makes you go bald.

50% of the time he guesses passwords based on hobbies/pets name

the other 50% he uses phishing

i think in 1 episode he pulls off a hack.

the show is so bad its good i watch for the cringe.

Am I alone in thinking that he looks like a bug-eyed neanderthal?

Stop watching TV commercials peddling useless shit.