/bst/ Battlestation Thread

R8/H8/DB8
Also, I was thinking of getting a dual monitor arm stand thing with some longer cables for the monitors to help tidy things up, about $200 all said in Cuckanada mapledoos. Worth it?
Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Prev. thread:

Am I early?

Early for once ?

new picture with a better camera soon, I promise

I say go for it it will at least give the illusion of more desk space and look cleaner even if it doesn't actually provide you with much more space

Pretty odd setup boi.
Looks dark and cramped. Nice trees though.
Clean and uncluttered, nice job boi.
Think I may, might give some extra room under the monitors for smallish bookshelf speakers.. A2+ maybe?

Fuck, the thumnails fucked up, will delete l8er

Jesus that case looks so wide compared to an r2.

Dopesmoker!!!!

Like the brick, makes the room pretty dark though. Dark brick, dark floor, dark drapes, dark desk. Kinda makes the room seem cramped.

Whats the tv for? How big?

the room its in is about 8M by 5M, isnt really an issue desu.

would look good.
neat station you have there.
meme station.
comfy room
awesme shit man.

How did I do?

I cant stand to use the xbone controller wirelessly because its just a microusb connection, feels so flimsy.

tfw week off work.

wired*

quads checked

tv is for chromecast, movies, gamecube, ps2, n64, and the xbox 360, I also have my computer hooked up to it via hdmi so I can play my pc games on there if I want.

oh.

>2manylaptops5me/10
4/10 needs some work
7/10 nice clean look
6/10
7/10 its dark but I like it
6/10 could use some better furniture coordination, you've got white, black, stained wood, etc
7/10
5.5/10
6/10
6.5/10 a bit busy for my tastes

Nice glass piece.

r8?

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely know i'm going to get all new furniture once I move out, which is in a few months so there is no sense on trying to upgrade everything and move it all around. Your station is a solid 8/10. Could use slightly better cable management as well as pulling the cords off of the back of your pc more.

how do you connect that many displays to a 660ti?

You use a splitter that only replicates, or you don't.

The bottom 3 aren't connected, I just listed them because I can. In a week or so I'm getting a decent firepro to run the bottom 3.

disingenuous like fuck

:^)

thanks

>Could use slightly better cable management as well as pulling the cords off of the back of your pc more
Yeah that's the first picture I took of my setup right after I got the desk. I am still debating on final placement for everything. Will probably make a few adjustments before taking an update pic.

This is becoming a pretty sick bst. Not goinc to lie, it was pretty shitty before so it's even more interesting to see the change.

awww thanks bb appreciate that im trying.

Mx master any good? Looks chunky and comfy.

I love it man. The rechargeable battery last awhile for me, then I just plug it in over night. It charges pretty quickly.

Ergonomically, I have large hands, so it fits really well (6'4" 270). It fits in my palm well and is long enough the tips of my fingers don't over-hang.

I don't game, but I do use my computer most of the day for both work and entertainment.

I also like the feature of select-able sources. I have my desktop on source 1, but when I used my laptop, I can switch it to source 2.

For $100 bucks, can't beat it.
10/10 would buy again.

Fuck now we have 3 threads.

Nice case, I have the same one

First Time Posting , any questions just ask...
Id like to hear some criticism as well.

How is that MX Master? Looks chunky and comfy.

What do you think of the MX master? Looks chunky and comfy.

check

if we make enough threads we'll become the new desktop threads

Model F came in today

fucking 2 threads kill me

comfy

good cameras are gey

this is really clean but get some better keycaps

looks comfy

i love how it looks so warm

replace the mousepad and put back the black wasd keys before i dox you

i love your apartment

i want to be this guy so i could kill myself

it hurts to know that we have mutual interests

stain the table, take the alliance banner down and replace the keyboard
then you have a really nice station

We had a wild day here in Somerset didn't we

Thanks senpai gotta be comfy and warm for those faggets.

R8 me dudes

Where's legslut? I visit Sup Forums for the first time in three months and I need to fap.

>stain the table, take the alliance banner down and replace the keyboard
>then you have a really nice station

Desk will get stained once I start my new job in the next couple weeks.
I've been thinking about a new keyboard, something smaller and simpler would be nice, but its not high on my priorities list at the moment.

R8 me

Also:
Suggest me a good keyboard and screen please

bro nice case i have an Aptiva case i need to get my stuff in soon

I like these keycaps though.

1/3

once you use good caps you wont want to go back

why do i need to post my station again?

if you want a full size keyboard get a filco or a ibm model m
ducky if you want backlit

2/3

3/3

>tfw i'm out in a rural area without reception celebrating midsummer and the page wasn't reloading correctly

Sorry. Keke

Thanks for the info though.

Been thinking about getting this desk from Ikea, what do you think of it?

Repostin' cause not at home to take a new one.

Last step is to replace the shitty keyboard with a black 60% one. Will probably get a KBP v60 Dolch.

Pictured:

- HD650 Headphones
- LG 34UC87C 34" UltraWide
- P50s ThinkPad
- MagicForce 68 Key Brown Switch Mechanical
- Kensington SlimBlade
- Platypus (Rubber Ducky)
- 1080p Logitech Webcam
- Generic Ikea Table

Not Pictured:

- Water Cooler

If you've never had a watercooler right by your battlestation you haven't lived.

Thanks! Nice keyboard!

for sure

What type of water cooler? I'm serious I'm shopping around for one that has both cold and hot water. I'd also like one where the water bottle is in a box in the bottom (I have back problems). Post water cooler. I also really like your Platypus.

New monitors with a better mount means more desk space

It's a pretty generic watercooler. Looks like pic related and does cold or room temp water though I only ever drink cold.

Came free as long as I'm subscribed to the water service which is ~$20 a month for 4 bottles. It's called Nestle ReadyRefresh (used to be some Poland Spring thing but it got acquired/bought). They sign you up with $10 down and then you just pay $20/month and put out your old waterbottles, they swap them, and GG watercooler is free with the deliveries.

I think they have multiple coolers. Don't know if it's available in a lot of areas, I live in NYC.

Ah nice thanks for all the information. I live in California and it's been really hot out here so keeping hydrated has exhausted my refrigerator (I have about 3 gallons of water in it at all times). I don't drink room temperature water only cold, but I want the hot one for winter when I drink teas or things like that. Will look into it, thanks!

>paying for bottled water.

My $150 water cooler uses tap water.

>exhausted my refrigerator (I have about 3 gallons of water in it at all times).

Are you implying a full refrigerator uses more energy than an empty one?

r8/ h8

I would love any suggestions to make this look or even feel better. Hell, I'm actually in the market for a new personal fan that isn't too loud if anybody knows a good one let me know.

No, they just take up more space than I like.

I don't mind my tap water's flavour but it is really full of impurities and leaves chalky residue on everything.

how do you live with not having one monitor centered?

I face the one on the right, my chair angles directly towards it.

r8

Hey fags

Cord control's gone to shit.
CRTs are cute at least.
Neat poster.

finally finished the thinkcenter upgrades

might go dual monitor now that i have a proper gpu

What a day

>t420
>afterdark toasters
>tape over webcam
>sennheiser headphones

Literally an exact copy of mine.
HOW DID YOU CLONE MY DANKPAD

Memeing it up in here

I actually got some monitor arms. When I switched the ultrawide over it wouldn't turn back on. Gonna RMA it I guess, right now I'm just running the two normal sized ones side by side again. Will update soon I guess.

Think my next project will be a pfsense box though and just turn my meme router into an access point

Suggestions? Still in the early phases of a new house.

prison core

is that a genuine mothership egg? or a knock off? either way hope it's nice for you.

youre not gonna spoil it, again?

Fwiw the tape isn't over the camera, it's just holding the bezel together

honest question, is that a photo strip of some chick from like a photo booth?

Hey, I really haven't really posted on Sup Forums in nearly a year.

left for 8ch, got tired, went to lainchan, got bored, went to reddit, got cancer, came back here

>HD439
mein neger

Little crowded but seems nice and quaint.
Get the terminus mini best board.
Cool draw station senpai.
Good start.
Gotten better dont like the speaker being blocked.
pretty neat station bb.
says the fag.
Thats pretty neat station.
Comfy station man.
Im back to being sad boi till life changes.
I too need big meme arms to hold my screens.

beautiful room everything looks good, congrats on your home.

Build quality lacks but the sound isnt bad.

Y'all need some oxygen, only 3 guys here have plants near their battlestation. Also Buddha guy with the Arizona tea is supreme comfy, great colour palette with black, brown and green
reminds me of this

I have a bonsai that I take care of outside.